May Emeralds 2014! :)

I slept so awful last night, I say slept... feels like I didn't.
My wonderful OH left me in bed and took DD to nursery. Didn't get up then until 10:35! Lazy lazy.
My tummy is so achey. Feels like I need a wee, but I don't. Ugh. Draining.

Thanks Emalou. The more I sit and stew the more I'm sure it's just plug. It freaked me out, because I neverhad a speck of blood with G. I generally don't say anything to hubby until I'm sure, but he walked in when I was looking for baby's heartbeat and saw that I was freaked... men really don't handle this well... mines a bit of a situational control freak, and hates that he has no ability to control anything in pregnancy, or even really feel anything related to it... She's been really advice this morning, so I'm just going to stay put for now. If I'm going to call ELU, I may as well just go in. That's all they will tell me anyways.

Thanks Emalou. The more I sit and stew the more I'm sure it's just plug. It freaked me out, because I neverhad a speck of blood with G. I generally don't say anything to hubby until I'm sure, but he walked in when I was looking for baby's heartbeat and saw that I was freaked... men really don't handle this well... mines a bit of a situational control freak, and hates that he has no ability to control anything in pregnancy, or even really feel anything related to it... She's been really advice this morning, so I'm just going to stay put for now. If I'm going to call ELU, I may as well just go in. That's all they will tell me anyways.

I reckon it probably is too. I'd be freaked out too! I've had bright red blood after dtd once with my DD when I was overdue. Needless to say, back then I did nothing about it! Stayed scared for a whole day! Everything was fine though.
I'm the same as your OH with life! Accepting over pregnancy and that I can't control it but in men's defence it must be hard.
See how you go :)

So bloody tired. Feel like I'm carrying ten ton Charlie around on my front at the minute. The waddle is in full effect, she's been kicking and punching me all day and I'm pretty sure her quietness yesterday was a growth spurt.

3.5 weeks left at work before I can start my mat leave I can honestly imagine myself throttling someone to death at this point. The next person who asks an inane question or for help doing something they could have done themselves is gonna get it! Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Sending hugs wannabe mommy! I couldn't hack the last few weeks and left early! Hang in there.

I have had pain all day (I don't throw the word "pain" around likely) in my lady bits and very low down at the front of my bump couple with my regular back ache.
If it gets much worse I'll be calling my midwife/delivery suite!
I'm thinking it's where baby is, everytime she moves it hurts.
I don't need a wee, unless it comes on suddenly i don't need a bm and as far as I'm aware I don't have wind.

Did anyone have random pains when baby moves down? Engages eg.
I didn't feel anything with DD. xx

I have been getting random pains mainly on my back and belly some have even been contractions saw midwife today apparently baby has turned back to back and it's this causing the pain and contractions. She thinks baby is trying to engage and keeps twisting which is causing the pain. It's been like this since Thursday and is driving me mad but at least I have more of an idea what it is.

for the last week or so i get really random period pain type pains low down but sometimes i think is it my section scar :/ but when i do feel him drop into my pelvis i feel it iykwim!!!

Had my last growth scan today and our little fatty looks like hes had a growth spurt lol hes estimated 6lb8oz and jumped to the 75th centile from 42nd, with his head been on the 92nd centile proberbly a good job im down for a section cant imagine pushing something that size out :haha:

BUT 24 SLEEPS :happydance:

Need to know if this is a pregnancy thing or if I've just let all my standards slip :D

Anyone else farting a lot these days?

Oh I'm glad, I shocked myself this morning on how loud and manly mine were :haha:

So tired today! Horrible sleep, REALLY BAD hip pain, and yes smelly farts. :haha: So my hip kills all the time now. Last night almost feel once I put full weight only my right leg in order to take off my pants. Thought overnight it would relax and be ok today, but nope, almost fell over again putting pants on. Its a really bad pinching, searing pain...

I thought my gas smelt, then my mums dog farted and i felt much better :rofl:

At least my cat's farts smell worse than mine. Or I'd like to believe they do :haha:

I'm having a lazy day after the relatively busy one I've had yesterday, and so does baby apparently. Let's hope it means a growth spurt! I'd love to hear the OBGYN say he's gone up in percentiles.

There's a weird mark on my belly and I don't know if it's my first stretch mark or if it's damage from scratching my itchy skin (I try not to during the day, but who knows, I might be "sleep scratching"). When they appear, are stretch marks typically white or a redder tone? Just wondering whether or not it's time to say goodbye to my long nails!

Feeling silly and over emotional OHs cousin commented on my 36 week pic
'That's is so ugly :/ ' and it's really annoyed me I don't even know what to reply.
I don't want him to think it's bugged me but it has.
Pic in spoiler
https://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd507/MichaelsMummy91/10173230_773428196015526_733258033_n_zps8320565b.jpg

He said WHAT? It's bad enough that he thinks such a thing, but he also felt the need to say it to you? It's not even remotely true! It's a beautiful picture of a beautiful bump :hugs:

I think he has no experience with hormonal, heavily pregnant woman lol x

That makes me mad for you! You look amazing and are all belly!! Are look beautiful!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->