May Emeralds 2014! :)

My heartburn has also increased the last few days. Baby must be growing a little mop of hair in there. Really interested to see if this old wives tale is true. I'll be shocked if my baby is bald lol xx

The old wives' tale about heart burn was true for me with DS. He had a big mop of hair when born. At his 34 week scan you could see it bobbing around. My siblings and I were all baldies when born so I think he got it from DH's side (he had a full head of hair when born).

My little lady is SO wiggly. Doesn't matter what side I'm lying down on....I have something or other poking me in the side. Sometimes I think she must be doing jumping jacks as I feel movements all over all at once. She also likes to grind against my hip bones which hurts but is so much better than my cervix which she used to always target.

sorry about the heartburn ladies :( i can join you on that :dohh:

i hope your little one moves the right way for you bumpin!

Estimated weight as of today is 5lb 14oz. Induction is booked for 13th May and the consultant has noted that I can have sweeps done at 37 and 38 weeks to try to encourage things to happen before the induction.

ETA oh and I've lost 4.5 lbs since my last appt 4 weeks ago.

Estimated weight as of today is 5lb 14oz. Induction is booked for 13th May and the consultant has noted that I can have sweeps done at 37 and 38 weeks to try to encourage things to happen before the induction.

ETA oh and I've lost 4.5 lbs since my last appt 4 weeks ago.

Great stuff? Baby's weight is good at your gestation. Hope things happen naturally for you. :hugs:
I've lost weight since being pregnant too almost a stone, but eating like a horse, soooo... Can't win? :dohh:

At 30 weeks I weighed less then I did at 9 weeks ( I was doing slimmingworld) :lol: now I've stopped I've gained a stone and a bit

gained a stone :shock:?
I've gained almost 3 :haha:! I started off about 7stone9! I'm not 10stone3!
went from a size 6 to a 10 which isn't bad but holy cow I must be eating like a bloody pig to put on so much :rofl:

I gained 6 stone with Ava! Uhoh and never lost it! 17 year old me thought it was ok to eat everything

I'm hoping I lose some of it when I give birth :haha:!

I started with a BMI of 36 so plenty to lose. I have this hopeful and completely unrealistic dream that it will all drop off after birth :D

Been doing so crappy the past few days! Bad heartburn!! Wake up in middle of night wanting to throw up and my throat burning. My hip KILLS still and I'm very uncomfortable. Can't sleep due to both of these so tired and emotional. 2 very long days in the office and glad that's over. Now I have killer hemmeroids that I can't make better. Dr appt Tomo afternoon and also getting strep b swab. Hoping she has some great tips for me!!!

I know this is a bit taboo, but I'm worried about my weight gain, or lack thereof. I've not gained anything in a month, despite eating pretty much anything I want. With G, this happened around the same time, my weight dropped off, and he stopped growing. I always assumed it was because I was throwing up so much, but I'm not feeling ill with this baby. I feel like maybe there is something wrong with me that makes me unable to grow babies past 36 weeks.

To date, I've gained 18 lbs. I had gained 20 at this point with G... I'm going to mention this to my Dr next week, if I've not gained anymore weight.

I know this is a bit taboo, but I'm worried about my weight gain, or lack thereof. I've not gained anything in a month, despite eating pretty much anything I want. With G, this happened around the same time, my weight dropped off, and he stopped growing. I always assumed it was because I was throwing up so much, but I'm not feeling ill with this baby. I feel like maybe there is something wrong with me that makes me unable to grow babies past 36 weeks.

To date, I've gained 18 lbs. I had gained 20 at this point with G... I'm going to mention this to my Dr next week, if I've not gained anymore weight.

I wouldn't worry too much but obviously if it's happened before then it's worth a mention. Just to get it monitored.

I gained with my DD, but like I said I've lost with this one, consistently. BUT saying that, I know the baby is growing well at the moment.

bumpin - Weight gain during pregnancy is a strange thing. I could starve myself and still gain loads of weight. So I can easily imagine that some women have a hard time gaining or even see themselves losing weight. With a previous experience of reduced growth I'd definitely push the doctor into investigating though. I hope the doctor respects your concerns!

gaves - sorry you're feeling so poorly. :( I hope your doctor can give you some helpful advice on how to feel better.

hannah - You're getting so close now! You're practically full term!

My SPD kills today, feels like I'm going to snap in half, from the vagina up. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->