May Emeralds 2014! :)

That's crazy, Mayb! I think you look adorable!! Sometimes people say things without realizing exactly what is coming out of their mouth. You look great, though!

Lorna, don't listen to him! You are beautiful and your bump is beautiful! :hugs:

I haven't been around lately, playing catch up tonight! It has been a crazy, crazy week. DH used to work at a car dealership (temporary, not his field of work) and it has been an absolute nightmare. They treated him like crap, didn't give a damn about his family and he was working 100+ hour weeks every single week since October. I would see him maybe 2 hours on the days he worked and once a week *if* they didn't take his days off away. All for less than minimum wage!

I found DH a job online with a local appliance company to be their warehouse/logistics manager and they interviewed him and loved him! He starts on Wednesday! He quit his job last Monday and we've been enjoying time together for the first time since October. DH also turned 21 on Saturday (legal drinking age here in the US) and we had fun! It was pretty mellow with me being 9 months pregnant but our friends brought the party the day after. It was fun but a little bit difficult taking care of DH as he had drank too much.

I *think* I mentioned this but I switched OB/GYNs. I found out my replacement OB decided he didn't want to do VBACs anymore so I had to do a very quick and late transfer! My new OB is great, she's very down to earth and realistic and ALL on call OBs at that hospital will deliver VBACs! I have an ultrasound to check baby's size on Thursday and am scheduling my c-section just in case. I only get until 41 weeks but I can't believe I'm full term in 6 days, let the baby eviction begin!

hey everyone...
Had my 36 week appointment today. At the beginning of my appointment my blood pressure was high, and very high for me as I normally have a very low baseline. Any who...since I have a history of pre-ecclampsia I get to do the very lovely 24 hour urine collection UGH!!! seriously frusterating. Hubby got in a car accident late last week and totaled his car so now we are a one vehicle family until the insurance money comes through and then we get to go car shopping at 37-38 weeks pregnant. Talked to my ob about a 39 week induction again today but since she is on vaca my entire 39th week she has to clear it with the ob on call on the day we picked which is tentativly April 27 so 20 days from today. Sooo...to get my induction I have to have a more favorable cervix (it wasn't really favorable today but i'm only 36w 1d so there is still time and the ob on call has to agree. Keeping my fingers crossed. Oh and in the next 20 days I have to buy a car and write a 7 page (singled spaced) research paper.

Oh and can someone please explain to me why my first two pregnancy I gained less than 20lbs and so far this time ive gained almost 30 ALREADY! So frusterating!!!

Your picture is great. That bump contains a little human. So shut up to your OHs cousin!! (And if he's a man, he can't do what you do!!)
You're beautiful and be proud of it xxxxx

It's my scan today!!! Ahhh! I hope they don't accidently tell me what the baby is hahahahha!

Whats ugly about a womans body growing a beautiful baby!!?? What a douche. Ignore him mayb_baby we all think u look fabulous because u do! What a horrible thing to say! Xx

Thanks! Tomorrow for you! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going!

I know!! I'm so pleased it is going quickly. Not wishing the time away but I'll be glad to get rid of my back pain!

Who's due first anyway?!
xx

As soon as I am 37 weeks I'll start doing whatever I can to get this kid out lol

Starting rrlt soon and at 37 weeks I'll start epo and I'll be going on daily walks etc

well im due the 6th but my section is booked for the 1st thats if hehasnt decided to come on his before then! any time from next week will be good with me!!! x

Got my growth scan tomorrow afternoon hoping she ms back within the limits of the chart, can't be doing with her being bigger than 100th percentile again. As a FTM the idea of pushing out a giant is a little daunting :D

I know!! I'm so pleased it is going quickly. Not wishing the time away but I'll be glad to get rid of my back pain!

Who's due first anyway?!
xx

Looking at front page there are 3 people down for 1st and 2nd as a due date. They must be on labour watch already.

I had my scan :) little dot is 5lbs and 15oz! And been give the all clear for vbac! :)

Congrats on being cleared for the VBAC.

I don't want my baby coming before 38 weeks so at least 5 more weeks before I seriously can labour watch. I do want her to come a leetle bit early as I want a May baby. NOT a June baby. This pregnancy really is dragging for me. Probably doesn't help most ladies here are so much closer than me. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->