May Emeralds 2014! :)

We have our names, but no boys middle name yet

Delilah Kathleen for a girl

And Noah for a boy xxx

36+4. Baby's dropping and my belly button is officially flat!

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/Fotor0410151910_zps94f4aa39.jpg

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/IMG1_zps500c3752.jpg
36 weeks, 1st baby vs 2nd baby comparison.

I'm guessing there's a boy in there this time around :)

No, there's a girl in there! :haha:

Florence was one of my choices too before the gender scan. I think my OH had vetoed it though...
But then again, OH hated the name Arthur when I first suggested it, and now it's at the top of our list. We're waiting to see our little boy's face before we make a decision, but it's clear we're both partial to that name.

Someone on a Facebook group posted a picture of the room she's hoping to have at the birth center. Fingers crossed we don't get into labour the same day, because that's my first choice as well!
10177356_10152323770918610_8820403231541638677_n.jpg

Awwww that room is lovely! Looks very homely and comforting! :cloud9:

36 week midwife appointment in a moment! Not looking forward to coming home as my lift in my block is broken :(

Does anyone feel there midwife appointments are rushed? My last one was 3mins long :/ how!!

When my appointments were monthly, they were long (30-45 minutes) but now that they're every two weeks they don't last more than 15 minutes and that's confusing. Apparently my appointment next week will be even shorter than that...

Mine have only been 10 minutes at the most and the kicker is I have to drive 1 1/2 hours to get there as there aren't any OBs available any closer. If I didn't have a zillion questions each time they would be even shorter.

We have a name picked out. Hannah Faith. We've had the name since our m/c last fall. We do have a boy's name just in case the u/s was wrong but we haven't figured out which name we want as a first or as a second. Either Bradley Luke or Luke Bradley. But we're really hoping the u/s was right as we have bought tons of girly stuff and I already gave away my boys' things to a friend who is expecting twins. I should have waited until the baby was born just to be safe. Oh well. Fingers crossed! LOL

My appts are about 10 seconds long. My OB said at this point they know if the baby is healthy, and as long as there is no bleeding or early signs of labor, all they need is a heartbeat. I keep trying for a sono each time...she keeps putting it off. :)

I'd be so annoyed if my appointments were 10 seconds long! The mw office isn't far away but I have to take the bus so it's 30 minutes to go, 30 minutes to come back, + $8 in bus fare everytime.

I think the worst part about the visits being so short, is that you have to wait to be seen for a good 30 minutes beforehand. On the up-side, it is what it is! Not too many more to endure!

Yep, I've got in and out appointments as well. Sucks when I have to drive almost an hour for less than 2 minutes of someone's time. :(

I like my appointments, they usually only take up to 10 mins but my MW never seems to be rushing me, she asks me if there are any questions and seems more than willing to talk to me as long as I need there just isn't a huge amount to cover.

Oh i forgot to mention head is down but not engaged :) and I'm
Measuring 39 weeks :| xxx

My baby has been super active today, I don't know what's going on with her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->