May Emeralds 2014! :)

Congratulations maybe, love the name harry. It was on my list.

Congratulations maybe!

Well, broke my water at 5:20 this morning, midwife told me to be at the birth center by 6:30/7:00, so I think it's safe to say I'm having this baby soon! Getting nervous about active labour... this is new, I've never been nervous about it before.

Your all having your babies... Where is mine?

Yay fleur!!!! Don't be scared!!! It's an amazing experience!! Good luck!

I think my midwife jinx'd me, she said last time : I don't think I'll be seeing you again.. Well I'll see you tomorrow babes :haha:

I think my midwife jinx'd me, she said last time : I don't think I'll be seeing you again.. Well I'll see you tomorrow babes :haha:

Exactly what the NW said to me last week and geuss where I'm going at. 9am tomorrow!

On a different topic I have colostrum!!!

Way TMI: I have had bad diarhea now everyday, a few times a day for like a week. With going that much, it now hurts to sit bc of how bad the hemmeroids are!!! I dont want to start labor already sore... :nope:

Way TMI: I have had bad diarhea now everyday, a few times a day for like a week. With going that much, it now hurts to sit bc of how bad the hemmeroids are!!! I dont want to start labor already sore... :nope:

I could have written this!! Everyday, a couple of times, it hurts and the hemmeriods!! Ouch!! :( xxx

My SPD has been baddddd the last 2 days. I walk as if I've been horse riding non stop for days!! Ughhhh!!!

Madrid - that was me on Monday. I feel for you and hope you feel better soon!

afm - definitely feeling the jealousy. I'm not due until the very, very end of May. And DH is convinced all these natural means of inducing labour are dangerous and that baby will come when she's ready. Of course, he is also convinced she is going to come early. It's so annoying! My baby hasn't dropped at all yet!! He still won't rub my ankles for me and they're so sore! I rub them myself and nothing happens.

Just got in from the Dr. She has dropped and her head is super low and ready. She's on the right and up against my hip, so it's why I'm limping and in so much pain. Appt next week on Thurs if needed, we will set induction then if needed.

My sciatica has really been flaring up today, got zero sleep last night cos just couldn't get comfy and every move hurts today.

May_b - Beautiful baby boy! Congrats!

Runawayface - Good luck!

Fleur - I hope you get to meet your little one today! So exciting!

All others in the waiting game - I'm sending good vibes your way. Hopefully babes just start popping out all over the place! :)

I have started using Tums and my acid reflux disappeared. I can officially say I got a full nights sleep last night. The problem this morning was waking up for work!! It's crazy how a little sleep can bring you back to life!

Madrid - that was me on Monday. I feel for you and hope you feel better soon!

afm - definitely feeling the jealousy. I'm not due until the very, very end of May. And DH is convinced all these natural means of inducing labour are dangerous and that baby will come when she's ready. Of course, he is also convinced she is going to come early. It's so annoying! My baby hasn't dropped at all yet!! He still won't rub my ankles for me and they're so sore! I rub them myself and nothing happens.

If it's any help my bump haven't dropped at all :shrug: she has moved down though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->