May Emeralds 2014! :)

Im making an app tomorrow as i have to be watched closely during my pregnancies, if i get in this week i will get her to test me, if not i will buy another form the dollar store!!

Hey girlss any updates on your bellys? I dont have a belly yet except my small pooch from my daughter lol.

I know I just showed you this in another post but I made a better one :)

So the one in red is me today and the one in grey is me last week...I think that's a bump!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 6
Im making an app tomorrow as i have to be watched closely during my pregnancies, if i get in this week i will get her to test me, if not i will buy another form the dollar store!!

Welcome! I'm so glad you made it :hugs:

Thanks ShanandBoc, Daddiesgift, and Starry Night. The light brown cm has gone now. I haven't got any cramps so I'm hoping everything is okay. I had quite a tough stressful couple of days with work, and was worried it was the cause. Am taking it easy now. xx

Congratulations to Leah! :wedding: xxx

Thats good to hear.

Ive had 3 very busy days when I got a bit last night too.

So yeah definitely have to try and take it a little easier I think :)

welcome and congratulations to the newbies :)!
nothing exciting to report, got midwife app in 2 weeks. oh and MS is hitting me bad :(! can barely keep anything down! least I know it's a good sign :D
how is everyone?

Thanks ShanandBoc, Daddiesgift, and Starry Night. The light brown cm has gone now. I haven't got any cramps so I'm hoping everything is okay. I had quite a tough stressful couple of days with work, and was worried it was the cause. Am taking it easy now. xx

Thats good to hear.

Thanks ShanandBoc. Had more light brown cm today. :( Haven't had any severe cramps or anything, only a mild one occasionally.

Thats good to hear.

Thanks ShanandBoc. Had more light brown cm today. :( Haven't had any severe cramps or anything, only a mild one occasionally.

If your feeling anxious go see your doctor for a scan. The stress wont be doing you any good.

Take care and keep me updated. Im sure all is perfectly fine xo

Thats good to hear.

If your feeling anxious go see your doctor for a scan. The stress wont be doing you any good.

Take care and keep me updated. Im sure all is perfectly fine xo

Thanks, I have just made an appointment at the EPU for a scan tomorrow morning. She said it's probably nothing to worry about but that they will check to see everything is okay. Really hope I get to hear baby's heartbeat. [-o<

Let us know how it goes and try not to worry in the meantime, at least u will get to see bubs <3

Here is my 6 week bump girls, its actually quite firm too :) And my boobies are like rocks!! Looks like ive had them done lol

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/1379508228644_zps0349798c.jpg

kinda freaking out right now, just waiting to hear back from my dr. Was having a lot of MS, and yesterday I woke up feeling 100% normal. My boobs aren't sore, no nausea, no tiredness, nothing. Today Im feeling exactly the same. My first pregnancy I was sick every day until the day he was born, and I don't think your symptoms are supposed to disappear this early on, especially after 2 weeks of constant nausea.

mamaxm welcome :)

bumpin hope everything is ok :hugs:

Bumpin- I'm sure it's nothing you may have just gotten lucky this time! Try not to worry too much while waiting for doctor to phone you back.

No ms yet but with last two it was after 6 weeks and BAD so I hope this time I won't have any

Anyone suffering from MS?? When did it start??

mine started at 5 weeks maybe 3 or 4 days. it's felt like it's been gone for a while now but every time i think it's gone and start to panic it sneaks back up on me.. and i regret missing it

she's sending me for a scan, just waiting to hear from them as to when, likely in a few days. never thought I'd be so unhappy about NOT being ill... sigh... going to be a long couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->