May Emeralds 2014! :)

Hi, Ladies. I hope you don't mind me joining. :flower:

I got my bfp on Monday which was really early so I wanted to wait until AF was late so I could be 'sure' I was actually pregnant. Still nervous about joining as I have had a lot of losses and I don't want to upset anyone or make them nervous.

I'm 30, DH is 32, we've been married for nearly 5 years and have a son who is 2 and cranky cat who is 4. I don't know if anyone else has pets with kids but ours definitely hates our son and I'm pretty nervous about how she will handle another baby entering the house.

I have a second doctor's appointment on Wednesday for some tests. I hope they shed some insight and help me carry this baby to term.

Oh, and right now it looks like I will be due May 29th.

Hey girlss any updates on your bellys? I dont have a belly yet except my small pooch from my daughter lol.

I have a pretty impressive bloat some days :lol:

I've been getting round ligament pain the past couple of days so I guess my ligaments are loosening up already. Maybe I'll show early. I had SPD last time so I hope this isn't a sign of it coming back early.

Hey girlss any updates on your bellys? I dont have a belly yet except my small pooch from my daughter lol.

I've been getting round ligament pain the past couple of days so I guess my ligaments are loosening up already. Maybe I'll show early. I had SPD last time so I hope this isn't a sign of it coming back early.

I hope you don't suffer too badly with SPD this time around. My hips killed last time and lower back but I never went to the doctor about it :dohh:

As for my belly, it's just getting bigger, I'm not even kidding and the round ligament pain isn't nice when getting up quickly.

Congratulations starry! :)

9.57am and it's started again... Bleugh sickness sucks

Hi girls!!

I havent been on a few days so congratulations to any newbies ive missed.

Ive been feeling crappy with all the ms, and i .cant.stop.eating!!!

My boobs are huge too, hell im scared of when the milk comes in. I dont remember them being this big so early with DD :/

How are we all??

Today I noticed a little light brown cm on the toilet paper. I'm 6 weeks 2 days, is this normal or should I be worried? :cry:

I had a little tiny weeny bit about 5 days or so ago, nothing since. I noticed a tiny dot this evening too. I mean TINY - im inspecting as you may have guessed. Both times it was more a light beige colour than even brown.

I think its just my body clearing out as increased discharge is normal in pregnancy

Im not worried. I very much feel pregnant and ms is in full swing.

If ur truly concerned can u get a scan? Try not to stress hun! xx

I wouldnt be worried about brownish colored blood. As long as its not bright red or pink or a heavy flow you are fine. You can ring your doctor to ask. With both my boys Id spot on an occasion and there was no real reason why. Sometimes I noticed it was after I was doing too much. Just take it easy. As much as pregnancy is natural and not to be treated like an illness we do have to still take it easy on our selves.

As far as my body, I have no idea whats going on but its not looking promising!! I didnt gain anything til after 20 weeks with both my boys and it put on about 35-40 all together. Well I weighed myself and Ive gained about EIGHT pounds this month!! My breasts are for sure fuller and Ive been drinking TONS of water everyday so Im hoping that its just boobs and bloat. I havent been eating too bad, not bad enough to gain 8 pounds!! I hope this is not a sign of things to come! I know you show earlier with each additional kid you have but 4 weeks is a tad to early to be showing! :dohh: With my 2nd my stomach was HUGE all my weight went there instead of all over my whole body like #1.

I havent had much pain in my stomach maybe since im stretched with my daughter already...sometimes i get a light twinge but thats all and back pain. Some chairs are the worst.

teacup - sorry that you're spotting. Keep an eye on it and if you notice it getting worse or cramping then call your doctor. Sometimes spotting can be nothing. I bled A LOT with my son (like a period) and he's here and happy. I know it's scary to see though.

HannahGraceee - ms is no fun. Hope you feel better soon.

afm - I get some crazy bloating at night. I'm only 4 weeks and struggle to do up my jeans. It's just bloat though. I still have a c-section pooch from DS and some extra weight from the last two pregnancies that I lost (I ate lots of salty snacks to keep back ms). I'll have to get a proper bump before it will show through the flab. ha ha With DS I was in maternity jeans by 14 weeks but hadn't been able to do up my regular jeans for a week or two before that.

For the inbetween stage of being too big for your regular jeans and too small for maternity I like to loop an elastic around the button to give more leeway. I just have to wear a long shirt or sweater so noone can tell my fly is down.

I have a ques....for those that have had more than 1 baby...well i have a bit of belly pooch, does it stretch out when your prgnant and cant notice it or does the stomach get its shape but the pooch u can still notice it?

Will update when we get a breather!!
We're MARRIED!!!!!

I have a ques....for those that have had more than 1 baby...well i have a bit of belly pooch, does it stretch out when your prgnant and cant notice it or does the stomach get its shape but the pooch u can still notice it?

As far as I know its just going to stretch and look baby bump, not a baby bump with a pooch. After my first I had a pooch only when sitting down, as standing up I had a flat stomach but then sitting down I had this over hang :nope: I worked out a lot and it went down but not completely away. When I got pregnant with #2 I gained less weight and weighed less than with first pregnancy but I got huge in the stomach. After birth there was that overhang again! Even when I hit prepregnancy weight it had not gone down at all :cry: Its not so bad when Im standing up you cant tell at all, but if I bed over or sit down its like over hang on my panty line. I guess its the price we pay for having kids, I can only pray that after this third its not WORSE than it has been. I think the more kids you have for me anyways the harder you have to work to get back to how you were. After #1 I wore smaller pants and tops, after #2 I weighed less and still wore two sizes bigger than after #1!!! I hope you are luckier!

As far as I know its just going to stretch and look baby bump, not a baby bump with a pooch. After my first I had a pooch only when sitting down, as standing up I had a flat stomach but then sitting down I had this over hang :nope: I worked out a lot and it went down but not completely away. When I got pregnant with #2 I gained less weight and weighed less than with first pregnancy but I got huge in the stomach. After birth there was that overhang again! Even when I hit prepregnancy weight it had not gone down at all :cry: Its not so bad when Im standing up you cant tell at all, but if I bed over or sit down its like over hang on my panty line. I guess its the price we pay for having kids, I can only pray that after this third its not WORSE than it has been. I think the more kids you have for me anyways the harder you have to work to get back to how you were. After #1 I wore smaller pants and tops, after #2 I weighed less and still wore two sizes bigger than after #1!!! I hope you are luckier!

Aww thanks...ive seen girlss here with babybumps already unlike me i still have my pooch with no bump unless my pooch is covering it..but i see myself the same.

Thanks ShanandBoc, Daddiesgift, and Starry Night. The light brown cm has gone now. I haven't got any cramps so I'm hoping everything is okay. I had quite a tough stressful couple of days with work, and was worried it was the cause. Am taking it easy now. xx

Congratulations to Leah! :wedding: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->