May Emeralds 2014! :)

Anyone suffering from MS?? When did it start??

mine started at 5 weeks maybe 3 or 4 days. it's felt like it's been gone for a while now but every time i think it's gone and start to panic it sneaks back up on me.. and i regret missing it

I haven't had any yet. Touch wood!
I am fighting nausea off slightly now and again during the day :dohh:

I've had nausea and some vomiting for a week now, but today was the first day it was in the morning.

hey bumpin, sorry to hear you're going through this stress, just wanted to offer support and say that Im in the same boat as you. I was having very few symptoms( a tiny bit nauseated in the evening, sore nips, cramps, sore back) but now absolutely nothing. Im also going for a private scan for reasurance. Im sure we are both fine and that our babies are perfectly healthy but the stress is hard to deal with.

keep us updated hun xoxoxox

hope everyone else is doing great and had a lovely weekend :)

congrats to the new ladies!

kinda freaking out right now, just waiting to hear back from my dr. Was having a lot of MS, and yesterday I woke up feeling 100% normal. My boobs aren't sore, no nausea, no tiredness, nothing. Today Im feeling exactly the same. My first pregnancy I was sick every day until the day he was born, and I don't think your symptoms are supposed to disappear this early on, especially after 2 weeks of constant nausea.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Hormones fluctuate during pregnancy, and symptoms come and go. You'll be fine. xx

I'm still spotting, nervous about my scan tomorrow - really hope everything is okay. :cry:

thanks tea cup, I'm thinking you are right. I was so sure this pregnancy would be like my last, that it just doesn't seem right to feel ok at this point. Either way, I'm going for a scan and will have some reassurance at the very least.

teacup - sorry that you're still spotting. I hope the scan shows a healthy bub and that the spotting is just one of those things. I've spotted in all of my pregnancies, even my healthy one, so I understand how scary it can be.

bumpin - good luck with your scan. With my son my ms disappeared overnight too. It freaked me out! I think as long as you're not spotting or cramping as well, then it could just be a hormone fluctuation. Who knows? It could all come roaring back in a day or too. I'm hoping for the best!

Mimi85 - good luck with your scan as well. Hope you see a lovely heartbeat!

afm - no real sickness yet but that usually hits around 6 weeks. I do get a little bit of queasiness or my gag reflexes will be higher than normal but I mostly feel normal other than feeling this "prescence" in my pelvic area. It feels solid in there with lots of twinges and pulling. I hardly got any with my last two mmc so I'm hoping this a good sign everything is growing as it should.

Has everyone told their friends and family they are expecting? We have only told one friend. In a way Im anxious to tell everyone because I am excited although Im cautious over the negativity that could come with telling everyone. I dont know what to do.

Just booked my scan for Friday! What are the odds I'll see a heartbeat?

Got my 3+ on a clearblue digital today, can stop testing now, got 2-3 last week but wanted to see the progression:happydance:

I got a 3+ on a digi at 5 weeks and now 2 days later it says 2-3 again, ugh .. so annoying :(

I got a 3+ on a digi at 5 weeks and now 2 days later it says 2-3 again, ugh .. so annoying :(

Appparently it can go backwards if you have been drinking more or if the HCG levels are more diluted because you're peeing more often. Don't let it get to you, I did a test 2 days ago and it wasn't showing the 3+ when it should have been as I would have beeen 5 weeks 2 days.

Appparently it can go backwards if you have been drinking more or if the HCG levels are more diluted because you're peeing more often. Don't let it get to you, I did a test 2 days ago and it wasn't showing the 3+ when it should have been as I would have beeen 5 weeks 2 days.

Thanks, when I got the 3+ I used FMU, today I did use FMU but I saved it in a cup for about 2 hours before testing. I also did drink a bottle of gatorade before going to bed so that might be why it was more diluted since I usually don't drink that much before bed.

Has everyone told their friends and family they are expecting? We have only told one friend. In a way Im anxious to tell everyone because I am excited although Im cautious over the negativity that could come with telling everyone. I dont know what to do.

We haven't told anyone, we're waiting until 12 weeks. If everything is okay in my scan tomorrow then we only have 5 and a half weeks left to wait. :thumbup:

Family tell friends and friends tell friends, and then you get people saying congratulations. I don't want to risk people saying 'congratulations!' after we may have heard we're having a miscarriage. :nope:

I've heard tests aren't really reliable for checking hCG progression. Even two tests the same brand aren't the same sensitivity, and urine from one morning can vary so much from urine from another. Best stop testing and just enjoy being pregnant. :thumbup: xx

I also had the same issues where all my symptoms disappeared. First at 6 weeks then they came back a bit and again last week at 7 weeks. I went to the clinic and because of my history they got me in for a scan and blood work same day. They moved up my due date until April 31/May 1 and told me it was just the hormones levelling out and not to stress HCG was 108000. When they let me listen to the heartbeat I cried. Best of luck to you and your scans. It is such a stressful time when we should be enjoying every minute. I feel like I am either sick and hating it or not sick and wishing I was!!! Yep crazy!!!

well guess I don't need to worry, just did a left over FRER and the test line showed up instantly and I actually had to wait a few seconds for the control line to show up, after only holding urine for an hour, if that!! :thumbup:

Stupid CB digi's !

Attachments

• 5w2d.jpg
    5w2d.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 6
Im never EVER using digis anymore...they arent as sensitive as FRER...im dissapointed i even wasted money on them.

well guess I don't need to worry, just did a left over FRER and the test line showed up instantly and I actually had to wait a few seconds for the control line to show up, after only holding urine for an hour, if that!! :thumbup:

Stupid CB digi's !

Heyy whats the update on ur belly?? I still have no belly :nope:

I wasn't going to announce it until after my scan on the third, I wanted to make sure that it didn't get back to my work until I was ready to announce it to my boss. However, they laid me off on Friday so at my daughters birthday party on Saturday we told the whole family and then later announced it to all of our friends. This will be an interesting pregnancy. My husband is a full time student, so I was supporting us. Now it looks like we will need to figure out a way to get by. We have enough savings to live tightly for a while, but it's the lack of health insurance that has me kind of freaked out :dohh:

We are staying positive, and I am using this as an excuse to make a career change. I figure when one door closes, the another will open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->