May Emeralds 2014! :)

Hey Ladies,COngrats on all the BFP.....I got mine today :) due May 29th 2014, with baby #3 :)

Thanks Lilly :) i still cant believe it, i dont feel pg!!

Congrats on your wedding, leah!!

Congrats on your bfp, mmafro. We have the same due date! I don't feel overly pregnant either. I get a few signs here and there but nothing consistent yet. The main one I'm getting right now is twinges and pulls and feeling tired all the time.

I don't have too many symptoms yet either.
Last time morning/all day sickness kicked in at 5.5-6 weeks so *knock on wood* hopefully it'll stay away this time!

My symptoms are sensitive nipples ( I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't breastfeeding), and increased CM and the odd cramping here and there, oh and I am super tired comes 9pm when DD goes to bed :haha:
Oh and my blood pressure is even lower than usual, which sucks!

I don't have too many symptoms yet either.
Last time morning/all day sickness kicked in at 5.5-6 weeks so *knock on wood* hopefully it'll stay away this time!

My symptoms are sensitive nipples ( I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't breastfeeding), and increased CM and the odd cramping here and there, oh and I am super tired comes 9pm when DD goes to bed :haha:
Oh and my blood pressure is even lower than usual, which sucks!

Hey i have same symptoms except blood pressure...my nipples are sore that when even when i shower and when the water hits my bbs holy crap they hurt...how has ur bump gotten?

Congrats mmafro!

I did not think this was our month at all. I had just stopped the pill last month, I had two periods two weeks apart, I had 6 days of positive opks and we only bd 3 times, twice was no where near ovulation and once was three days before my first positive opk. The only reason I knew to test is another thread Im on we all test the same day and I forgot to that morning so with second morning urine, I took the test, went and cleaned a little went back and there was the second line! Im still in shock. I dont think its set in at all yet.

As of now Im just EXTREMELY tired. I shouldve known pregnant as Im always tired because of my two littles but this is cant keep eyes open tired. I have sharp pains when I stand sometimes and no food sounds good and my smell is intensified.

I know im preggo lol but when i had done a cheapie it wasnt as dark and now i love the progression it made
image.jpg

I'm having cramping dizziness an holy tired....I had a faint but defiantly there bfp this am an took a cheapie this afternoon an there was no second line...anyone else have this and everything be fine??? I'm a little scared

mmafro- do you have pictures of them you can upload? Is your period late? Sometimes some of those cheapies need your expected period to have passed before it will show a dark line.

mmafro- do you have pictures of them you can upload? Is your period late? Sometimes some of those cheapies need your expected period to have passed before it will show a dark line.
At Is 2-3 days late....I have a pic of this morning's I'll post but not the cheapie

I wouldnt be too worried a bfp is a bfp. Maybe second test was a dud.

So i went and dug the cheapie test out of the garbage and there was indeed a very very faint pink line, i must not of waited long enough to look and because i took it mid afternoon it was probably diluted, i will get a dollar store one and take it at the end of the week, i must have O'd alot later than i thought, with my DS i got a dark pos at 10DPO!!! here is my test from this am with FMU!!!

Attachments

• 45956_10151915716831420_1832652740_n.jpg
    45956_10151915716831420_1832652740_n.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 8
my cheapies didn't show a dark line until much later than my frers!

EDIT: here's a progression pic of my FRERS, yours looks about the same as mine at 10 dpo :thumbup:

Attachments

• progression htps.jpg
    progression htps.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 11
Mine either until really lAte...my frers were the darkest first and then cheapies after days later....if u got a positive with a frer dont worry..

Thanks ladies!! you have made me feel so much better!!! :) This is my last chance and if this does not stick hubby is getting snipped in november!!

Heres my internet cheapie tests. Starting 13dpo. Im in shock so I keep taking them :haha: Im pretty sure at 10dpo my test was stark white.

Attachments

• photo (17).jpg
    photo (17).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly