May Emeralds 2014! :)

1. Two weekends ago. 2. Last week.
3. Tonight. 4. Tonight.

https://i39.tinypic.com/mlh8r5.jpg

lily that looks like a proper little bump :)! cute

Aww everyones bump is too cutee...i havent posted one of mine yet because of my pooch u cant really notice a bump

Well my bump is all bloat but when I lie down I think I can feel the top of my uterus already?! Which is really quite early but second baby so maybe I'm not making it up :lol:

I had my GP appointment today. It all feels official now I've been referred to the midwife. He said the scan is between 12-14 weeks. Eek if it's 14 weeks I will go nuts waiting!!!

He also put me down for flu jab and whooping cough vaccine. Anyone else getting those?

Well my bump is all bloat but when I lie down I think I can feel the top of my uterus already?! Which is really quite early but second baby so maybe I'm not making it up :lol:

I had my GP appointment today. It all feels official now I've been referred to the midwife. He said the scan is between 12-14 weeks. Eek if it's 14 weeks I will go nuts waiting!!!

He also put me down for flu jab and whooping cough vaccine. Anyone else getting those?

How cqn u find the top of the uterus ive tried touching my stomach but i feel nothing but maybe its brcause i have a small pooch and not a tight stomach

How cqn u find the top of the uterus ive tried touching my stomach but i feel nothing but maybe its brcause i have a small pooch and not a tight stomach

Is this your first pregnancy? If so your uterus might not be to a point you can feel it yet. If you've had a child before, then you should be able to feel it, but it might not feel like you expect it to. Usually mine is a little ball in my lower left side but now mine feels a little gushier, and it's more centered.

Is this your first pregnancy? If so your uterus might not be to a point you can feel it yet. If you've had a child before, then you should be able to feel it, but it might not feel like you expect it to. Usually mine is a little ball in my lower left side but now mine feels a little gushier, and it's more centered.

This is going to be my second pregnancy but since i have a small pooch i cant really notice or feel it.

first appointment today at 5w3d and immediately saw the sac and tiny white line in it which was the fetal pole :wohoo:

Bump - it is wonderful to see the heartbeat!! Congrats!:happydance:

Ladies your bumps are adorable!

Someone said congratulations to me today and touched my belly. I don't know how to feel about that. lots of people have commented on my weight gain.

first appointment today at 5w3d and immediately saw the sac and tiny white line in it which was the fetal pole :wohoo:

Aww those are exciting news...i cant wait for my first scan but still have two more weeks to go.

Lily - congrats on seeing the little beanie on your scan! I'm sure your next scan will show a strong heart beat! Good news!

I'm loving the bumps! A little jealous too. lol I am just too flabby to notice anything. At night my flab goes hard with bloat. I do think I'll be showing somewhat soon. I showed with my son at 14 weeks and the second is supposed to be earlier.

Lily - congrats on seeing the little beanie on your scan! I'm sure your next scan will show a strong heart beat! Good news!

I'm loving the bumps! A little jealous too. lol I am just too flabby to notice anything. At night my flab goes hard with bloat. I do think I'll be showing somewhat soon. I showed with my son at 14 weeks and the second is supposed to be earlier.

Lets see when i start showing...it doesnt look like anytime soon for me but well see. I just have a small pooch

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join in? 6 weeks today, some morning sickness kicked in at 5 weeks, just like with my last pregnancy.

Bump - it is wonderful to see the heartbeat!! Congrats!:happydance:

Ladies your bumps are adorable!

Someone said congratulations to me today and touched my belly. I don't know how to feel about that. lots of people have commented on my weight gain.

I'm not keen on this until mines clearly poking out! (And it's someone I know) :growlmad:

congratulations to the new ladies joining :)!
yay for everyone who has seen heartbeat and their babies :) :happydance:!

I'm 7weeks today :)! got the midwife on 8th October :)

How do i make a cute link to my pregnancy journal like some of u have?

see the little globe above where you type? click that in your signature and the blue highlighted bit you can write what you want :) just keep the bit thats not highlighted to link in to your page :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->