May Emeralds 2014! :)

Digi said pregnant 1-2 when by now it should have said 2-3 I'm a little nervous :(

You could have implanted later than you thought, especially with a natural cycle. Try not to worry to much. Results can vary due to a few things.

Cute bumps and yay for babies and heart beats on scans.

My scan is 2 weeks tomorrow and I can't wait!!

Going to buy some maternity bras this weekend as my boobs are killing me. Just keeps getting worse, and they're massive!?

see the little globe above where you type? click that in your signature and the blue highlighted bit you can write what you want :) just keep the bit thats not highlighted to link in to your page :)

Am i being dumb i cant work it out? I clicked on the globe and theres only one spot to type in the link and thats it?

Im going to blame my baby brain :dohh:

Digi said pregnant 1-2 when by now it should have said 2-3 I'm a little nervous :(

from what i've read our hormones our fluctuating so much pregnancy tests aren't a good way to track your progress once you've gotten a positive. throw em out! :hugs:

Thanks ladies...I'm just being paranoid because this is the last chance I get and I always wanyed 3 babies...and I know I'm probably being selfish because I already have two but this has always been my dream...in my eyes my family will finally be complete!!!

from what i've read our hormones our fluctuating so much pregnancy tests aren't a good way to track your progress once you've gotten a positive. throw em out! :hugs:

I heard this too, mmafro dont worry im sure all is just fine :) :hugs:

Tmi....has anyone bbeen having horrible diarrhea? ??

Mmafro - I am not having it with this pregnancy but I did have diarrhea with my previous pregnancy (seemed like it kicked off morning sickness for me).

Stouffer - Thanks for the welcome :). When is your first appointment? Mine is next week.

Welcome Katyw i dont think ive welcomed u yet! Its hard to keep up.

No diarrhea here (yet) Hope u feel better soon mmafro x

Mmafro - I am not having it with this pregnancy but I did have diarrhea with my previous pregnancy (seemed like it kicked off morning sickness for me).

Stouffer - Thanks for the welcome :). When is your first appointment? Mine is next week.

I won't have my first proper appointment for another 4 weeks when I'll meet with the midwife. Should get my first scan 2-3 weeks after that.

Will you get a scan at your appointment?

Good Morning Ladies :flower:
I was suppose to have my first appt yesterday with the mw but they called and cancelled it right before the appt. I have to admit I'm a a little disappointed and they didn't even book another appt. Just said they would get back to me. :shrug: I think it's the crazy hormones but I was really looking forward to going, and then I just wanted to cry :haha:
I hope everybody has a great day!

Don't trust these stupid tests! They're garbage !
Mine went to 3+ then back to 2-3 so I freaked out.
Did a frer and my test line was so much darker than the control line , then had my first appointment yesterday and she did an ultrasound and saw the sac & tiny fetal pole, so I'm right on track.
Those digis are a waste of money

I won't have my first proper appointment for another 4 weeks when I'll meet with the midwife. Should get my first scan 2-3 weeks after that.

Will you get a scan at your appointment?

Hi! I should get my scan next week, but I think I only get a few after that as long as everything is progressing typically. I will be 7 weeks when I go in.

Tmi....has anyone bbeen having horrible diarrhea? ??

I had diarrhea for like 2 days but i only did it 2 times but for now ive been constipated...make sure you keep yourself hydrated.

mmafro- I had diarrhea for a day or two. Ive been eating fairly well and drinking more water than I have all year :haha: SO thirsty. So I dont know what was up with that.

5 weeks today!! 4 weeks and 3 days till my first midwife appointment. Not sure if Ill get a scan then or not. :shrug: I know my insurance says they only allow one ultrasound unless medically necessary but I also know most women with my insurance get one around 9-12 weeks and one at 20 weeks. So maybe I will! We dont want to find out the gender this time so the less I get the less temptation Ill have to just say "tell me!" :haha:

Heres my "bump" pic. I know at 5 weeks there is pretty much no way its an actual bump but more bloat and fat in my case.:haha: I didnt truely start to show till 15+ weeks with my two prior pregnancies.

EDIT: Dont mind my folded down granny panties :rofl:

Attachments

• photo (18).jpg
    photo (18).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
OH was so sad "Awe now you are going to get those huge panties again! Just when I started to get them all thrown away." :rofl: When pregnant they look normal but post partum and now they are right below my belly button :rofl:

I still see no bump on me but i keep thinking its my small pooch that wint let me see it, other than STILL sore boobs and a lot of CM...

I get a bad belly most days, ms has worsened just threw up for the first time :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->