May Emeralds 2014! :)

I have a small amount of bloat, and left over "extra junk" from my previous pregnancy. With G, I didn't start showing until closer to 30 weeks! Even at delivery I was still pretty small. I doubt I'll start taking pictures until its actual baby bump

Shanandboc, thanks for the welcome.

I hope you feel better, Magicwhisper. I'm having all day nausea over here, and it's not fun being hungry and sick at the same time.

Daddiesgift, I'm in the granny panties already too. Ha. Sorry, husband. ;)

i wish i did, i work in a school with 4-5 year olds all day every day:dohh:

i love my work but i am so tired all the time :haha:

Well 5 weeks today and im feeling a bit more pregnant as MS slapped me in the face LOL

I haven't been on for a few days so I had lot's to catch up on, I haven't got time to reply to everyone individually though, sorry :(

I hope everyone who is suffering with MS feels better soon :hugs:

Welcome to all the new ladies and Congratulations on your BFP's.

Good luck to everyone who has their first Midwife appointments soon or Ultrasounds, hope everything goes well :D

Happy to annouce im 6 weeks today!! 2 more weeks to go for my first scan and midwife appt.

I'm sick with a cold. Any recommendations on what I can take for it? I know advil is out.

I have my ultrasound tomorrow. My husband can't go and my mom is in the hospital so I have to go alone which I really don't want to do in case something is wrong. Can anyone tell me what to expect at around 6 weeks? Should I be upset if there's no heartbeat?

We saw the heartbeat with DD at exactly 6 weeks, I think there's a good chance you will see it.
But your dates might be a little off or so , so yes in your 6th week there's always a chance you won't see it yet.
Good luck!

I'm sick with a cold. Any recommendations on what I can take for it? I know advil is out.

I have my ultrasound tomorrow. My husband can't go and my mom is in the hospital so I have to go alone which I really don't want to do in case something is wrong. Can anyone tell me what to expect at around 6 weeks? Should I be upset if there's no heartbeat?

For a cold Tylenol is good.

Hi everyone! I passed the 8 week mark yesterday and feel like time is moving so slowly. I have no appetite and get terrible heartburn at night that is so bad I sometimes throw up. I can't believe I have to wait three more weeks for my next ultrasound.

Does anyone else feel constantly nervous that the pregnancy will fail? I am terrified that the baby will stop growing or that I will miscarry even though everything I read tells me that once you hear a heartbeat those odds decrease every day. It's my very first pregnancy and it took me a while to get here (I have PCOS and used Clomid/IUI) so I think I am just extra anxious.:cry:

Anyone have advice or kind words?

can I join? May 4th is my due date! Had an ultrasound on Monday and baby looked great with a strong heart beat of 163!!!

Hi everyone! I passed the 8 week mark yesterday and feel like time is moving so slowly. I have no appetite and get terrible heartburn at night that is so bad I sometimes throw up. I can't believe I have to wait three more weeks for my next ultrasound.

Does anyone else feel constantly nervous that the pregnancy will fail? I am terrified that the baby will stop growing or that I will miscarry even though everything I read tells me that once you hear a heartbeat those odds decrease every day. It's my very first pregnancy and it took me a while to get here (I have PCOS and used Clomid/IUI) so I think I am just extra anxious.:cry:

Anyone have advice or kind words?

I think feeling nervous while pregnant is very normal. With G, I agonized over every "milestone" right up to delivery and at 16 months, Im still worried about everything. The vast majority of pregnancies are successful, and now that you have seen/heard a heartbeat the chance of miscarrying is less than 5% which means 95% of women go on to have successful pregnancies. First pregnancies are super scary, because NOTHING is normal to you. I know of many women who have purchased/rented a fetal heartbeat monitor and once you can find the heartbeat find it very reassuring. I am considering buying one for this pregnancy, simply for the reassurance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->