May Emeralds 2014! :)

Looks like alot of us are having scans tomorrow! How exciting! Hope we all have good news to hear:happydance:

magpies yes they are ivf DD was also ivf and I had a full on bleed with her and everything turned out fine, im just such a worrier until I get to the magic 2 trimester however I will settle so much more once tomorrow is out of the way! just a shame I have to go into work after or I would be dragging DH shopping ;) x

All the best for those scans tomorrow!! I'll be waiting impatiently for a few pics!!

Bleeding with twins is very common. It's even common for some women with single pregnancies so try not to worry. Drink lots of water!!

Best of luck for scans tomorrow!!! I booked my 12 week for Friday. Fingers crossed for all of us!!!

Good luck with your scans ladies I don't think I will be getting a scan until 12 weeks I haven't got my midwife appointment until the 21st October :(

I only get my scan tomorrow extra as it's with my IVF clinic (private) hopefully I'll be put into the NHS system tomorrow if all is ok. It'll be wierd going back to NHS after having specially treatment privately!

With last pregnancy I had 2 or 3 early scans on the nhs. The Gp referred me to the early pregnancy unit due to my previous mc history.

I haven't even been to my GP yet. It works differently with IVF. If I had fallen naturally again (no chance) I would've had early NHS scans.

xx

after a few spoons of gaviscon my heartburn/acid seems to have calmed for the past day or so.
pleased is not the word.
i had a subway to celebrate. (heated and toasted!) winner! it was lush x

Gaviscon is the best I get heartburn too I tried other brands but they were no good gaviscon all the way ha ha

hey ladies im back from my scan(and work!) and everything was totally fine both babies with good heartbeats and wriggling about! was really gutted as we didn't get to get a pic because it was in the day unit there scan machine is really old so that coupled with the babies position and wriggling she just couldn't get one, she did say aswell she could find no source of the bleeding though but obv if I get anymore I just have to ring them! 3 weeks today until next scan which will be my dating scan! x

Emalou - I get Gaviscon on prescription from my Doctor for my Heartburn/Acid Reflux.

Phantom - I'm forever Googling pictures week by week, I even have Apps on my mobile which show me pictures of how my pregnancy is progressing.

4magpies - I hope everything goes well at your scan tomorrow.

Leah - Wow, nice bump! There has got to be more than one in there! :shock:

Littlelotus - I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Madrid - Welcome to thread and Congratulations :flower:

Rosie - Glad to hear that everything went well with your scan, shame you didn't get a picture though!

woo scan date came in the post 2 weeks fter my booking appointment

it is in 2 weeks time, i will be exactly 12 weeks :happydance: 23rd!

Me too Han :) i expect to wait upto a week before im 12 weeks x

Yeah me too, I think I'm just being impatient lol last Friday I was like please be a letter!! My friend was like when did you have your app, I was like two days ago! Hahah!! X

image.jpg

Happy to show my babyy!! I got a bit concerned because it measured 7 weeks exact but hearing the heartbeat puts my mind on rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->