May Emeralds 2014! :)

Hi all,

You can remove me from the list. I'm miscarrying. :nope:

Thanks for all your support, and happy pregnancies to all!

I tracked like a hawk! So I'd be shocked if I was further along!
It's probably :twinboys: I feel kicks on one side then the other!

So so sorry lotus :( that's heart breaking. Future :dust: to you

Its gotta be twins Leah, My belly is growing though and im only 6 weeks, but this is baby number 3 so i just think things are stretching easier!! :)

Im still not feeling pregnant, cramping as pretty much stopped but i swear im feeling flutters, am i loosing it????

I think any flutters felt now would be gas or things stretching and growing. I'm just over 6 weeks and have gotten those too. But the baby doesn't even start to twitch or move until 8 weeks or so. I got similar flutters even after I know my other babies had died but before my body passed them.

I'm so sorry, lotus. :(

Yea I think your uterus doesn't rise above the pubic bone till closer to 12 weeks.. so I don't think you could actually feel "kicks" just yet either ?

So sorry Lotus :hugs:

I tracked like a hawk! So I'd be shocked if I was further along!
It's probably :twinboys: I feel kicks on one side then the other!

So so sorry lotus :( that's heart breaking. Future :dust: to you

Aww when will you know how many your having?

Its gotta be twins Leah, My belly is growing though and im only 6 weeks, but this is baby number 3 so i just think things are stretching easier!! :)

Im still not feeling pregnant, cramping as pretty much stopped but i swear im feeling flutters, am i loosing it????

I'm the same I don't feel pregnant either I'm 6 weeks too I keep taking pregnancy tests to make sure I'm still pregnant ha ha

So sorry lotus :hugs:

I class I took for doula training said before 13 weeks it would be nearly impossible to feel baby move as they are so small and your nerve endings are further out than the baby can kick at that time. They are VERY small. They look big on ultrasound but they are magnified so we can see better. Like my baby is less than an inch big right now.

I also take pregnancy tests still as I dont feel as pregnant as I had with prior pregnancies! :haha: Plus with my other two we lived in Germany where I got an ultrasound every appointment starting at 5 weeks so right now having not seen baby or heard the heart beat its hard to believe its really in there! My appt will be at 9 weeks but I still till Ill have to wait till 12!! Thats insane :haha:

I know I'm feeling this little one. But I'm further along so I don't think it's totally unheard of :)

I'll find out Wednesday whats inside my uterus!! It feels so far away!!!

I know I'm feeling this little one. But I'm further along so I don't think it's totally unheard of :)

Aww how exciting i have my sonogram that day also...scared but anxious..i dont have a bump yet but my stomach isnt how it was before.

Your bump is lovely! I cannot wait until Weds for you! It does seem far away... My next one is not for 2 weeks... I feel like that is 2 years from now lol. Is it just me or does the first trimester drag?

My next appointment is Thursday.. time is flying for me. But I guess with a toddler your days go by fast. :)

I also just bought a doppler and can't wait for it to arrive! I think sometimes this pregnancy (and previous losses) is making me crazy. I wish I was sick, but I'm just exhausted. My boobs don't even tingle any more even though 2 weeks ago if hubby even thought about looking at them I threatened to beat him off with a broom lol. My mw cancelled my appt this Wednesday and rebooked for next week. So far I've had 2 appts and she has cancelled both of them....:dohh:

Lotus so so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Leah wow what a bump theres definatley either 2(or 3 ;) ) or your much further along! im having twins and no where near as big a bump as that im jealous! however I have been feeling some flutters the last couple of days

10 weeks tomorrow for me it does seem to be going quicker this time round but then I guess running around after a 2 half year old your days blend into one! have a scan on Wednesday as had some spotting on and off over the last few days so just praying everything is ok with my 2 babies! DD proudly said to me today as she was patting it mummy your tummy is getting bigger now! lol x

I feel the first trimester is dragging for me I have my first midwife appointment in 2 weeks time I'm constantly worrying about my pregnancy it's making it even longer although I have my hands full with 5 kids at home It's still dragging for me

Those finding out gender, are you doing anything special?

We'll find out the week before Christmas and DH and I are going to ask the sonographer to write it down and then we're going to go to Babies 'R Us and pick out two outfits and ask the cashier to ring up the appropriate one. Then we'll wrap it and on Christmas Day it'll be our big present!

What about you ladies? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->