May Emeralds 2014! :)

we're just going to open the envelope on Xmas day.

so sorry lotus :( :hugs:

not much here. ob appointment next week and hopefully an ultrasound

Nothing special either. DH and I plan on finding out together during the gender scan. For family I do want to do something, but not like a gender reveal or anything. We will see.

Hi ladies! I'm playing the brave here and I'm joining you a bit too early I guess but here we are!!

My due date is the 26th of May but I think it may change as I'm still waiting to have a scan. I may not even get one until 11-12 weeks! Don't know for sure!

I'm on various pills and injections due to having APS and I'm praying for this baby to be well and healthy.

I don't know what else to say :blush:

Hi & welcome I'm due on the 27th may it's lovely you have joined us

It's antiphospholipid syndrome; a blood clotting condition and the cause of 3 mc's before my baby girl. Without the meds there's no chance the pregnancy will continue.

We want to wait till birth to find out but the Christmas reveal sounds so cute!!

I called birth center yesterday to ask when my first scan will be and they said 18-20 weeks!! :cry: I have no idea how we can wait so long :nope:

It's antiphospholipid syndrome; a blood clotting condition and the cause of 3 mc's before my baby girl. Without the meds there's no chance the pregnancy will continue.

Ah yes I know what that is just didn't understand the acronym! Doh!

I had to have warfarin when I was in hospital early on in the pregnancy. Horrible stingy injections and I bet you're bruised all over. Will be so worth it though.

I've also had 3 losses but not due to a blood disorder xx

Anyone else getting splitting migraines?? I think it's the migraines that are making my sickness all the more unbearable. I normally don't suffer from headaches so I know it's from the pregnancy. Tylenol isn't doing much to cut into them (at least, not for long) and now I can't even swallow the pills without throwing them back up.

Yes I'm all bruised already! But as you say it's soooo worth it! I just have to look at my baby to remember that.

I've got the letter from the hospital & my appt is the 15th of October. I have another appt on that day so it's being rearranged to the 23rd of October at 10:30. Looking at the dates I know now I won't be able to get a scan from the hospital and I'll have to go via the Gp route. Can you advise me on what date is better for that scan? Should I go for this Friday when I'll be 7wks4 or maybe leave it for Monday when I'll be 8wks?

I'm having a 7 week scan on Thursday to check viability. There should be a heart beat. I'm very nervous about it.

have my scan tomorrow morning due to spotting feel so nervous about it we seen both heartbeeats at our scan at7w6d, I also got my letter through for 12 week scan although ill be 13 weeks! 29th October will also see consultant too x

Don't worry Rosie! I had a lot of bleeding early on to the point I really didn't think it would last and here I am at 10 weeks... Very pregnant... Haha! I have my scan too tomorrow afternoon! It'd be interesting to see if we're both having twins!! I was thinking it might've been because both were nestling in and a lot of stretching quickly is a lot on a uterus!

I'm looking forward to seeing these scan pictures! My first one is in 2 weeks :)

Don't worry Rosie! I had a lot of bleeding early on to the point I really didn't think it would last and here I am at 10 weeks... Very pregnant... Haha! I have my scan too tomorrow afternoon! It'd be interesting to see if we're both having twins!! I was thinking it might've been because both were nestling in and a lot of stretching quickly is a lot on a uterus!

thanks hun! I think its because my symptoms are totally wearing off now which I know they will but I thought with it been 2 they would last longer, good god im thinking far too much into it!

looking forward to hearing how your scan goes 2 maybe 3 ;) x

I've just checked my cervix and it's so odd. It's definately closed and it reminds me or a squash ball. Never been like this before. Makes me happy and confident all ok.

Can't believe I'm 7 weeks tomorrow. What's up Hannah?

And girls my friend is having twins and she's been bleeding loads on and off and still is and all is fine.

Rosie are your babies IVF if so bleeding is very common with IVF pregnancies too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->