May Emeralds 2014! :)

yay so happy for you!! :wohoo:

Thankss..i just worried a bit because the dr kept asking me if i was sure of my LMP and i said yes but everything turned out to be o.k

congratulations hun so lovely seeing them on the scan for the first time! you may of just ovulated later than you thought or baby may even have a bit of a growth spurt in next couple of days!

hannahgracee with DD I didn't get my scan date till 3 days before yet this time ive got it 3 weeks :shrug:

yay so happy for you!! :wohoo:

Thankss..i just worried a bit because the dr kept asking me if i was sure of my LMP and i said yes but everything turned out to be o.k

congratulations hun so lovely seeing them on the scan for the first time! you may of just ovulated later than you thought or baby may even have a bit of a growth spurt in next couple of days!

hannahgracee with DD I didn't get my scan date till 3 days before yet this time ive got it 3 weeks :shrug:

Yes i have no idea if i ovulated later because i always tracked when i ovulated and well it was kinda on time but my thing is that i dont always get my periods at exact 28 days sometimes later like 2-3 days...

I'm so glad all these scans are coming on so well :)

Rosie that is so strange, I bet I'll get mine like the day before. Work will be so impressed :lol: not!

I lost my babies. Surgery is set on Tuesday. Not sure what's going on other than there's lots of loose tissue, no hb's, and a possible molar pregnancy in the mix. I was assessed by 3 doctors and all are concerned. they'll send out the leftover tissue after surgery to make sure there's no cancer.

I can't even describe how I feel. Dh's numb too. Trying to stay strong for our toddler but depression is trying hard to set in. Just thought we'd catch a break after all our losses.

Congrats to everyone else.

oh, no... Leah.... I'm so very sorry. my heart is breaking for you.

I'm so sorry Leah, I wish there were something I could say to make it better.

"Morning" sickness seems to have been kicked up a notch. I don't know how I'm going to do this. My son deserves better than a mommy who feels like crap all day long.

Oh my gosh Leah, that is terrible horrible news. I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words. :-(

I lost my babies. Surgery is set on Tuesday. Not sure what's going on other than there's lots of loose tissue, no hb's, and a possible molar pregnancy in the mix. I was assessed by 3 doctors and all are concerned. they'll send out the leftover tissue after surgery to make sure there's no cancer.

I can't even describe how I feel. Dh's numb too. Trying to stay strong for our toddler but depression is trying hard to set in. Just thought we'd catch a break after all our losses.

I am so sorry sweety :hug:

So so sorry sweetheart how heartbreaking for you all. Take care of one another and we are all here if u need :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->