May Emeralds 2014! :)

Yours is really different. Where's your gestational sack? That's the black bit.

I don't think yours looks that different, just zoomed in, and no sack (which I have now learnt is the black bit!?)

My pictures are of where the heart beat was. There was more baby around it when she moved from the heart beat.

Thing is babies implant in different places and wombs are different shapes. I wouldn't worry too much.

I just totally trust my nurse.

xx

Yours is really different. Where's your gestational sack? That's the black bit.

I don't think yours looks that different, just zoomed in, and no sack (which I have now learnt is the black bit!?)

My pictures are of where the heart beat was. There was more baby around it when she moved from the heart beat.

Thing is babies implant in different places and wombs are different shapes. I wouldn't worry too much.

I just totally trust my nurse.

xx

Mine was zoomed in but the bean was that whole size which measures to me 8 weeks and she told me everything looked good especially before we even found the baby we saw the heart flickering and thats how we found it...but the view is reallyblurry she didnt even adjust it or anything.

Ahh mine wasn't zoomed it at all.

It's different machines and different quality.

I've also been told it's really hard to get accurate measurements this early and they can be a week either way so maybe it is just an error.

Don't worry you've got a heart beat and that's great.

Can't wait for my next one!!

Ahh mine wasn't zoomed it at all.

It's different machines and different quality.

I've also been told it's really hard to get accurate measurements this early and they can be a week either way so maybe it is just an error.

Don't worry you've got a heart beat and that's great.

Can't wait for my next one!!

I know right the heartbeat is the most important thing and i switched drs already.

Ah did you. These scans are at my IVF clinic. I have booked an appointment with my doctor for next week to notify them of my pregnancy then I get a midwife and a NHS scan at 12 weeks.

xxx

Ah did you. These scans are at my IVF clinic. I have booked an appointment with my doctor for next week to notify them of my pregnancy then I get a midwife and a NHS scan at 12 weeks.

xxx

Reason i did was because of my insurances i switched and they didnt accept it so i already made an appt with the dr on Nov, 4. Hopefully she does a sonogram

Leah im so so sorry for your loss hunny :hugs:

magpies wonderful news for you so happy for you xx

I'm sorry but do you think she'll continue with the thread? It happened to me and I had to transfer it to someone else. I couldn't continue.

Saw the babies hb today :)
I took a video , will upload later

our midwifes ultrasound machine is old, no sound lol, but it was nice to see :)

our midwifes ultrasound machine is old, no sound lol, but it was nice to see :)

Thats good you saw the heartbeat as for me i had to change to
Another dr due to changing my insurance so lets see how well she is. I have my next appt on Nov, 4,

I just had my first midwife appointment/scan today! They dated me at 9 weeks 4 days....they updated my due date to May 11. I got to hear the heart beat, too -- it was a strong 164!

The image got turned upside down when I uploaded it for some reason...but it gives the same idea. :kiss:

1377190_10200591620691306_830247683_n.jpg

Lilly amazing isn't it. It's what mine looked like. I've watched your video about 4 times over. How lovely!!

xx

What a wonderful video Lilly it's so lovely to watch :)

What a lovely clear pic perseids

Lovely video & very nice scan pic!

I've got a scan date!!! Next Wednesday at 10:30!!! Can't wait!!!!

Fairy I've just noticed you already have 5 children. Are they boys, girls, mixed? And what you'd like this time? I have 2 girls and one boy!

I had my 12 week scan this morning! My husband and I brought our kids to the appt (we still hadn't told them). The tech called them into the room and they were so excited when they finally figured out what was on the screen. They spent the whole ride home arguing who gets to sleep with baby and who will be the first one to hold the baby, who is hanging the us pic in their room etc. Magical. We didn't want to tell them as with 2 losses last year having to explain to them that there would be no baby was more painful than explaining to anybody else. No to tell our parents over the Thanksgiving weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->