May Emeralds 2014! :)

Thats a lovely thing SweetV - wish we could take children into the US rooms in the UK - i understand why they dont but i wanted Amelia (shes 3.8) to see the baby on the screen (after they did all their health checks) x

Congrats sweet!! I went through the same with my kids 3 times so I know how it feels! Enjoy the moment!!!

Thats a lovely thing SweetV - wish we could take children into the US rooms in the UK - i understand why they dont but i wanted Amelia (shes 3.8) to see the baby on the screen (after they did all their health checks) x

Maybe they'll allow her to be there for the 20weeks one once they've finished all the checks. My dd13 came with me but she's a lot older.

My boyfriend keeps going to a strip club :cry:

That's a bit weird! Does he usually go there?

really they don't let you at your hospital? weve taken DD to both so far and not been a problem wonder if different hospitals have different policies such a shame really.

Theres some lovely scan pics coming through cant wait for my next one in 2 weeks :) x

Hannah does he normally? how did you find out? I personally wouldn't be happy at all about it but I know everyone is different x

He knows owners so I really don't mind him going once in a while, but he went 3 times last week! And tonight

It's like as soon as I get pregnant he turns to a douche

Lovely video & very nice scan pic!

I've got a scan date!!! Next Wednesday at 10:30!!! Can't wait!!!!

Fairy I've just noticed you already have 5 children. Are they boys, girls, mixed? And what you'd like this time? I have 2 girls and one boy!

Hiya I have 2 girls & 3 boys my youngest is a boy it would be lovely to have a girl this time what would you like this time ?

Hannah, I'm sorry hun that must be pretty shit :/ :hugs:

I think it's mainly to do with the fact he has a new friend.. Single, daddy bought him a flat, and has money! Hmmmm

@Hannah boys can be stupid when their woman are pregnant. I remember with my DS my hubby started going out all the time without me and being secretive about it. It was nothing, he just needed to get out before he felt that he couldn't anymore. I'm not a fan of strip clubs however, can't understand why my man would want to stare at another woman naked and kinda makes me feel inadequate.

we're always here if you need a rant Hannah :)

I definitely get the scared bit from his end even he said he didn't think the ttc would be this quick so maybe a bit of shock :lol:

I do like that I have time on my own though.. But 3 times a week is a bit much so that won't be happening

I may be mean but OH is not allowed at any sort of strip club, ever. Hasn't gone since we met. Especially when pregnant you're more vulnerable and more self conscience I don't want my man staring at tiny naked girls while I'm home feeling huge! I know every relationship is different though and while I don't have anything against strippers in general but if I said I was okay with it then I couldn't get mad in the future when he thinks its appropriate to do it.

Lovely video & very nice scan pic!

I've got a scan date!!! Next Wednesday at 10:30!!! Can't wait!!!!

Fairy I've just noticed you already have 5 children. Are they boys, girls, mixed? And what you'd like this time? I have 2 girls and one boy!

Hiya I have 2 girls & 3 boys my youngest is a boy it would be lovely to have a girl this time what would you like this time ?

I don't mind at all! Ds wants a brother even with the huge age gap and I have a slight feeling it may be team blue this time but if it's another girl it'll be great for Z. She can share more things with her than a boy.

Hannah I couldn't tolerate anything like that. Not even once a year!! But you know your relationship better than anybody else and what works in yours may not work in other people's relationships.
Once the baby arrives & you're both struggling and tired, would you feel the same way about him going out when you're left to cope with the baby?

Took a bump pic today. I feel a lot bigger than this for some reason. :haha:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/PhantomNicole/6a12a841-2f25-43db-a225-94d7daa16183_zps193942f5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->