May Emeralds 2014! :)

See I'm odd my stomach has got flatter and I feel tiny! Guess because I got so big with my IVF bloat/OHSS. I've actually lost about 7lbs this week too just cutting out crisps and chocolate ect and eating healthy which is pretty good.

Can't wait to get a bump.

Ordered our Doppler last night. Should be here next week, will start trying it when it comes but I don't think I'll hear anything till later on because of my chubby belly/tilted womb.

Hannah that is out of order, 3 nights in a week. Personally the odd night wouldn't bother me if OH did go but that's just excessive!!

xxx

Very excessive and I assure you this will not happen again :lol:

Haha. Good girl. I guess he's had a good talking to.

You up to much today?

I'm off for lunch with my 8 month pregnant friend who also had IVF. Looking forward to it xx

Marc took me shopping so it's not all had I suppose!

Awww I hope you have fun :) x

lilly - congrats on such a wonderful scan. I've watched the video multiple times. I'll be 7weeks5days for my scan on Tuesday and I hope my baby looks as good.

SweetV - I'm so glad your 12 week scan turned out so well and that the surprised worked out for your kids. That is cute how they were arguing about the baby already.

Phantom - such a cute, wee little bump. I think we get more self-conscious about our bodies then we need to be. You could still easily hide your pregnancy if you wanted to.

Hannah - I hope you and your boyfriend can come to an agreement about how often he goes out.

afm - counting down the days to my own scan. After two losses in a row I'm finding it very difficult to be positive. If the baby is doing well then I would have gotten further than I have since my son. My sickness is ebbing so it's tough to feel confident (though my sickness left early with my son too).

Hey ladies! I just stumbled across this thread.. don't know how I didn't see it before now! I'm due May 19th with my first :happydance:

Last scan was at 7 weeks - baby looked good and had a nice little heartbeat. 8w5d now and bought a doppler a few days ago. We have been listening to our little raspberry for a few days now first thing in the morning. It's amazing. Doppler has trouble catching each beat, but when we calculate the heart rate, seems to be about 170-174.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIrhfsIKcUM

Going to read through a bit of this thread, but figured I'd introduce myself and my little bean. Congrats to all the May ladies! Looking forward to this journey :)

See I'm odd my stomach has got flatter and I feel tiny! Guess because I got so big with my IVF bloat/OHSS. I've actually lost about 7lbs this week too just cutting out crisps and chocolate ect and eating healthy which is pretty good.

Can't wait to get a bump.

Ordered our Doppler last night. Should be here next week, will start trying it when it comes but I don't think I'll hear anything till later on because of my chubby belly/tilted womb.

Hannah that is out of order, 3 nights in a week. Personally the odd night wouldn't bother me if OH did go but that's just excessive!!

xxx

Yes i received my angelsound doppler and cant find heartbeat but im also like u i have a small pooch and im not flat from my belly maybe thats why

I want a Doppler too!

I've been working on my announcement since this weekend is Thanksgiving for us and it seems like its necessary with all the family dinners and stuff and gossip that will happen. I love both of them, I can't decide which one to use. Which one do you ladies like?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/PhantomNicole/6e96c7f3-bff7-41a8-a503-125439deb588_zps24da9dc1.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/PhantomNicole/84d63ea4-bda7-4595-9731-445414341476_zpsd0f44e44.jpg

Hi what a great idea I love it I like the second pic sprouting this may :)

My Doppler hasn't picked up the baby's heartbeat yet but I'm not concerned since it's still early!

10 days until my scan yay! I don't think we can find anyone to look after LO though. OH and I will be really disappointed if he can't be at the scan.

Lunch was lovely and went and bought a little baby tshirt and some booties and some stretch mark oil. Being positive!!

It was so wierd buying stuff.

:blush: Has anyone had loose stools? My last two pregnancies I was constipated really bad but not this time. Everyday I have to use the bathroom 2-3+ times and thats VERY uncommon for me. I usually dont go that much in one week! Im eating as healthy as I can an Ive had meat aversion so I know its not a stomach bug. I only drink water or my teas. Just all of a sudden it comes on and I have to run to the bathroom!:blush:

13 days till my first appointment. Dont think Ill get a scan then :nope: This is the first time Ive had to wait so long to be seen or been told I have to wait till 18-20 weeks till first ultrasound! What a way to keep a woman worrying!

I have both too, so annoying :( that and trapped wind/gas :(

i like the second picture!

and i am the same it is either one way or the other lol

Well Im glad it isnt just me! Ive been having gas BAD. Another thing I seriously never have. My OH has never heard me pass gas besides once, during pregnancy :haha: It seems symptoms are kicking in a LOT earlier this time around than the last two. I already have heart burn, gas, trapped gas and now Im waking at night and not being able to fall asleep for an hour or two! This is not a good sign for the future!!

Oh my god. I was like dying of trapped wind last night :( and I feel it coming back :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->