May Emeralds 2014! :)

Been crazy constipated here.. ugh! I've also had gas, which I never have.

Daddiesgift... I didn't know that waking up and not being able to fall back asleep for 1-2 hours was a normal pregnancy thing. I've been going to bed early and falling asleep no problem, but around 2-4am I've been awake! It's making me nuts! lol

OH heard the heartbeat on the doppler clearly for the first time today and he was so happy! We've found it for a second or two before, but whenever I've found it nice and clear like in the video, he wasn't home. I sent him the video the other morning, but it's much different to hear it in person. His face lit up... he has daddy glow. Now if only I were glowing. :haha:

Anyone else moving while pregnant? We're moving in 2 weeks and just the thought of it makes me need to take a nap. lol!

I have an angelsounds Doppler and haven't even tried to use it because last time I had to wait until about 10 weeks to catch a sound. With other dopplers you can hear much earlier. I used to have another one that was quite good in detecting early. It stopped working and I got rid if it.

I like the second pic for the announcement!! Very cute!!

Welcome lili2! I'll probably move before the end of this pregnancy but I don't know when.

I'm also constipated but my bbs aren't sore like last time. I believe is due to the fact I don't take extra progesterone this time around. Ms is bad with or without it and I'm so bloated!!

Anyone else moving while pregnant? We're moving in 2 weeks and just the thought of it makes me need to take a nap. lol!

We actually moved this weekend. It has not been fun! OH was really good and did the hard stuff. I wrapped and packed a lot of stuff. So far he has done all the unpacking which has been great. Moving had me KO'ed for the last 2 days. I just about had enough energy to look after LO. I think it will be weeks before the new place looks presentable but I'm glad the worst of it is done.

Lili - yes Hun we are too!! We're moving stuff next week but need to be moved by end of October. Long tiring process and I'm just packing!!

I figured it would be best to move before I'm the size of a house, but as tired as I've been it's proving to be quite the chore! I packed one box before needing a nap. Lol! OH and his friends are going to actually do the moving while I unpack smaller stuff at the new house. I'm excited to move, just not for the process of moving. Moving with an LO is even more work, stouffer. You must be worn out lol.

I'm up at 3:45am with horrible heartburn! Chugged some mylanta and ate an apple, but sheesh, not going away. My whole chest hurts!

Hello ladies, please can I be removed from the list? Sadly an ultrasound at 9 weeks and 5 days showed that our baby stopped developing a couple of weeks ago and no longer had a heartbeat. I had my miscarriage medically managed and passed the pregnancy peacefully in hospital yesterday.

I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies :hugs:

Hello ladies, please can I be removed from the list? Sadly an ultrasound at 9 weeks and 5 days showed that our baby stopped developing a couple of weeks ago and no longer had a heartbeat. I had my miscarriage medically managed and passed the pregnancy peacefully in hospital yesterday.

I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies :hugs:

Sorry for your loss hun..:hugs:

Sorry rebaby :hugs:

Anyone heard from Leah? Does she still want to manage the page?

I was wondering the same thing... maybe we should start a new thread?

See if she turns up first, maybe a private message.
I don't have the time to manage the page but I'm sure someone does if she didn't want to do it anymore. I'm sure it's hard for her maybe to come back on? Not totally sure though.

X

I managed my one in April 2009! I would love to do it but no I don't have time

if she doesn't want to do it, you can get admin to change who can edit the first page :)

Yes, admin can change it for whoever decides to take it on. As I explained before I had to leave mine when I had my 2nd loss and another person took over. I couldn't face it then!

id offer to do it she didn't want to which I can totally understand if she didn't, just im not always on really

We put the deposit down on our twins pram yesterday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"