May Emeralds 2014! :)

My ms comes and goes. The thing that's getting to me the most is the fatigue!! I can't seem to get anything done because all I want to do is sleep. I slept for a total of probably 18 of the last 24 hours. Woke up yesterday, had breakfast, took a nap, had lunch, took a nap, went to church, then went to bed. I'm at work now and struggling to stay awake. Anyone else have fatigue this awful?

2 weeks from today until our 11 week scan. Little heart is beating a couple beats faster each day and is up to 180 now... Hopefully it starts to level off because much faster than that and I'll start to worry!

Girls with dopplers: I'm not the patient type and tried at 8w2d. It took a while, but I found it. I was so focused on searching right above my pubic bone that I didn't even try looking any higer. I gave up and tried again, placing the probe center between my belly button and pubic bone and bingo. Just to the left of that spot, there it was. Everyone says it will be so low early on, but don't be so sure. Check higher, too!

Really Lili? Are you quite thin though? I can't wait for mine to get here now xx

Thought I would show you girls my belly. It's definately gotten bigger and it feels hard. It's odd. Doesn't just feel like bloat anymore as I'm sucking in here and it's usually flat when I do that!

https://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9708/t6mq.jpg

so I can now edit the front page

I'll go through the past few weeks and update when I get home from work

so I can now edit the front page

I'll go through the past few weeks and update when I get home from work

Really Lili? Are you quite thin though? I can't wait for mine to get here now xx

I guess I'm thin, but no overly so. 118 lbs or so. Now at 9 weeks it is very loud and obvious.

4magpies: getting a little bump! Cute :)

I should be 8 weeks when mine arrives.

And thanks I can't wait to get huge!

xx

Holy cow! I'm gone for a couple weeks and I missed a bunch!

Me. Had an ultrasound at 7.5wks. Baby is doing great. Hb at 153bpm which is perfect. The person that did my exam was a volunteer so I'm not going by her measurements, she didnt measure correctly at all. I have another u/s this Thursday, it's a dating u/s so will get more accurate measurement. I should be exactly 9wks.

I don't really feel pregnant but I never do until the 2nd trimester. No morning sickness, I've gotten nauseous a handful of times, but I am fatigued. I take a nap everyday but I toss & turn at night. I don't sleep well at all. I'm enjoying the no symptoms for me trimester, soon I will have my horrible heartburn and choking episodes.

We've told my parents, but that's it. We haven't even told our 6 year old.

I'm sorry for all the losses. :( I'm happy for all the good news :) definitely bittersweet.

I'm 8w2d and can't find baby yet on my doppler . Hopefully soon! :)

Hi ladies how are you all ? I have been feeling bluh yesterday & today no appetite feeling run down I keep getting headaches on & off I hate the first trimester lol

Maybe bumpin can do it Rosie! With twins you may be more tired don't you think?

im not sure I do remember feeling really tired with DD but I remember feeling better by this point hopefully a couple of more weeks and ill feel more energized!

Oh god girls I feel more sick and dizzy today than I have since week 4. Thought I'd managed to get away with it. Haha.

How is everyone today?

I was late for work as I got here and had forgot all my keys/passes/fobs ect so had to drive home, get them and come back. Baby brain.

Got my GP appointment this week on wed feeling nervous about it for some reason? Not sure why. It feels so wierd being pregnant for me. When we were buying the baby bits the other day I felt like I was being naughty and shouldn't be in that section. I feel like a fraud! Odd I know!

oh good old baby brain! the last 2 Wednesdays ive dropped DD off at nursery set off to work and eneded up parked outside the house lol results in been late for work!

it does feel weird buying baby bits especially when you've been trying so long I remember it well with DD and tbh I feel the same now when we put deposit down on pram it was surreal!
hopefully your feeling better soon x

17 month old must be hard. At least with Ellie if i feel totally crap she understands and will sit and watch a movie :) Big hugs.

We will all be in 2nd tri before we know it. I have a feeling this pregnancy will go heaps faster than my first. Its fast approaching the end of the year and then it will be May before you know it!!

I agree 17 month old must be hard like you DD is 2 half and if she doesn't have a nap she well quite happily sit and watch a film while I doze (naughty mummy!) but she does seem to have a good understanding which helps x

I'm 8w2d and can't find baby yet on my doppler . Hopefully soon! :)

lily I have days were I really struggle to find HB and im 11 weeks tomorrow ill have days were I find both straight away then days were I can only find one or the other they are still so tiny still arnt they!

2 weeks tomorrow for my next scan :) x

Next appointment for me is the 31st. I don't think I will have another scan until December weird. Wish I would get one at 12 weeks. I am so glad to see all of the wonderful scan photos!

Feeling blah still. Lingering nausea all day - it's not as bad as it was a few weeks ago but still lingering and making me super unproductive around the house/ missing a few outings because of it. Hope all you ladies are doing well, we will survive the first tri!

I seem to push through the tiredness during the week and sleep all weekend. I have been sofa-bound the last few days. The tiredness was worse at this stage with my first though so I'm glad of that.

I still haven't found anything with the Doppler. Boo! Just over a week until my first scan. I just want some reassurance that baby is OK. Our first was after LTTTC and this one happened the first month trying so I still kind of find it hard to believe we were this fortunate!

I still haven't had my scan date! My work is not gonna be happen with the short notice lol

Leah - I'm so sorry for your loss :( :hugs:

Lili - Congratulations and welcome to the thread :wave:

Rebaby - I'm so sorry for your loss :( :hugs:

Love all the scan pics, can't wait until mine now :D

I won a Doppler on Ebay but I still haven't found baby's heartbeat yet, hopefully it won't be too long :thumbup:

Who found it on angel sounds?
It's cheap but that's why it's putting me off

Emalou - Sorry I can't help you with that one, my doppler is a hi-bebe one.

Hannah - The trick is to bid within the last 10 seconds or so, that is how I won mine :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->