May Emeralds 2014! :)

11 weeks today and I'm starting to feel better most days. I can't wait for this first tri to be over. One week from tomorrow I finally get to see my dr and hear the heartbeat. Can't wait!!!

Maybe bumpin can do it Rosie! With twins you may be more tired don't you think?

Oh god girls I feel more sick and dizzy today than I have since week 4. Thought I'd managed to get away with it. Haha.

How is everyone today?

I was late for work as I got here and had forgot all my keys/passes/fobs ect so had to drive home, get them and come back. Baby brain.

Got my GP appointment this week on wed feeling nervous about it for some reason? Not sure why. It feels so wierd being pregnant for me. When we were buying the baby bits the other day I felt like I was being naughty and shouldn't be in that section. I feel like a fraud! Odd I know!

Ms has eased completely for me, thanks goodness! Still really tired tho but i think thats starting to improve slightly as well. First tri has been so hard so far with a 3 yr old to chase after.

3 weeks till first scan yay!

Aww that's good.

I have another scan next week. Nervous about it but can't wait at the same time.

my ms has eased up to :) thank god. scan in just over 2 weeks quite excited :)

My ms was the worst in week 7/8 mines gone but instantly gag when I smell things

I hear ya shananboc. I have a 17 month old, who just doesn't understand... poor little guys.

so how do I get the access to the front page? anyone know?

17 month old must be hard. At least with Ellie if i feel totally crap she understands and will sit and watch a movie :) Big hugs.

We will all be in 2nd tri before we know it. I have a feeling this pregnancy will go heaps faster than my first. Its fast approaching the end of the year and then it will be May before you know it!!

Ms is still here too! At times it gets quite bad but it's reassuring so I don't mind it at all!!

My scan is on Wednesday! Can't wait to find out if this is continuing or not! So scared!!

I hear ya shananboc. I have a 17 month old, who just doesn't understand... poor little guys.

so how do I get the access to the front page? anyone know?
Send an email to the admin team with the thread title and the request

Yeah I find it reassuring Madrid. Ooh not long to wait. Praying everything is ok for you. I just can't wait for it to be next week for mine.

I just want to be in 2nd tri now. My Doppler should be here this week. Going to try it every day till we get a beat.

xxx

I'm tempted to try the Doppler but I know is just too early!! It'd feel better though as that'll be an excuse to not find anything but my own hb.

Haha. I know how you feel lovely. It's tough isn't it. I'm guessing mine will be here Wednesday maybe. I'll be 8 weeks then which I know is too early.

I do feel big today though. My belly feels more rounded. Some of it must be bloat though. I feel uncomfortable.

Silly question can you feel when your uterus moves past your pelvic bone? Like in your stomach?

Sorry I don't get on much, ladies. I kind of disappear during first tri, until I start to feel better.

Leah and rebaby - so sorry for your losses :(

I swear I've felt the baby move the last 3 days straight. That's crazy, right? Is anyone else feeling movement?

mine comes and goes...I wish it would just leave altogether... lol.

I feel like this pregnancy is flying by. can't believe I'm already 10 weeks ( tomorrow) ob appointment tomorrow, and hopefully an ultrasound :)

Pressed that too quickly!

Today someone told me to stop milking it cos I said my back hurt! Like seriously I can't wait in till you know what this feels like

lol... things you don't say to a hormonal pregnant woman... some people just don't get it...

ladies, I've sent a message to admin, will let you all know what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->