May Emeralds 2014! :)

Emalou - Sorry I can't help you with that one, my doppler is a hi-bebe one.

Hannah - The trick is to bid within the last 10 seconds or so, that is how I won mine :thumbup:

I keep bidding against the eBay experts I bid at 7 secs bang they get in at like 3 :shrug::haha:

Hannah - Aww I'm sorry to hear that, fingers crossed you manage to beat them soon! :winkwink:

Emalou the angelsounds is cheap but does the job. I have and it worked no problem with my previous pregnancy.
The other Doppler I had was the hi-be be and even though I managed to hear hb first try then it became soooo difficult that I just sold it again.

I found it on an angel sonds around 8w5d but it wasn't as low down as I was expecting not sure if its because its 2nd pregnancy along with been 2 in there but ive found its best to have a full bladder and use plenty of baby oil, I used it all the way through with DD x

I have an angel sounds Doppler that I got on Amazon for 20 quid. Maybe the type with a wand work better at the early stages.

I wanted the sonoline b but will have to wait for pay day, I'll be 12 weeks!
Think the angel sounds might work better by then x

I did some research before buying my Doppler and it seems that the angel sounds works perfectly well after 11/12 weeks, but is much more difficult to use before then. The sonoline B seems to pick up the heartbeat much earlier, some as early as 7.5 weeks, but usually by 9 weeks at the latest. Though I've seen some people that didn't find it until later. I think those that found it later probably had babies in bad positions for hearing it.

I have got a sonoline b it's fantastic I used on my youngest I'm going to use again I'm going to try it out tomorrow when I'm 8 weeks see if I can find the heartbeat I can't wait with my youngest it picked it up at 10 weeks so fingers crossed

Had my first ultrasound today!! My insurance only covers one, I haven't even been to my first midwife appointment, thats October 25th and they already told me I wouldnt get an ultrasound till 18-20 weeks! I couldnt wait that long so I actually found a place that offers free ultrasounds under 14 weeks, once a pregnancy! They cant diagnose or treat you but they did measure baby and said everything looked great and on time and the heart beat was 155. I only got a belly ultrasound instead of a vaginal so this was the best picture we got but Im so happy I got one, seems more real and seeing heart beat was great!! :kiss::kiss:

Attachments

• surprise.jpg
    surprise.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
Congrats on the scan. I can't wait till my next one. Too far away xx

I've got the sonoline B now to, I had the angel one before but think the sonoline is so much easier because it actually comes up with the numbers, unlike the angel one :)!

glad your scan went well x

Congrats on the scan and heartbeat! How exciting!!

Mine is today at 330... so nervous!

My Doppler has been dispatched and should be here Monday.

I'll be 8+5. Woo. Then scan 3 days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->