May Emeralds 2014! :)

Ahhh no way!! Mines 28 at the minute xx

We've got lists started but can't decide till sex is know so will wait till then to choose definates.

We had sooo much trouble choosing names last time and by coincidence we had both secretly picked the same name so that was settled.

We need to pick girl and boy names because we're not finding out the sex. It's so hard to find a name we both like!

i am size 14 2 stone overweight but i am only 5 foot so it dosent take much for me to become overweight :dohh:

my Bmi is 18 size 6 and they want me to eat as much as possible.. I eat TONS just don't put weight on :haha:!

we have had our girls name picked for months and months, lily for a girl. no idea for a boy

My BMI is 36 and I was kinda hoping to be referred to a consultant so I can have the extra scans. Instead I got a leaflet about being fat and a prescription to take aspirin every day to stop possible blood clots. Poop!

Oh and we have our names picked but don't want to tell anyone until after we have our first scan and know everything's Ok.

Well ladies... I can officially not button my work slacks. Anyone else start getting a little bump at 9 weeks?

Well ladies... I can officially not button my work slacks. Anyone else start getting a little bump at 9 weeks?

I'm a veeerrrryyy casual dresser so go with neat looking joggers or yoga pants for work. Downside I only just meet the smart casual dress code req, upside all my trousers stretch :D have been measuring though and gained an inch around my belly in the last week!

We had picked a boy and a girl name when my DS was born and will use the same name this time if it is a girl. I told my DH since the girl name was my pick last time the boy name was up to him. He picked Ronin. Not sure if I like it yet but it's growing on me.

Also could not put on my jeans today - just couldn't button them. I wore a skirt instead. I anticipate I'll be in maternity clothes (or at least pants) soon.

we are struggling with names as at the min we need two boys and two girls (4 of each we come up with middle names!) so I think we are going to wait until we find out in December will be easier then hopefully! at the min our fav girls name would be Isla Mae and boy Oliver ????? lol x

My bmi is within the healthy range for my height. But im only short so I get huge in pregnancy :( well I did with dd anyway. None of my normal jeans do up now but have some a couple of sizes bigger im wearing but they are a bit baggy around my bum and legs.

Will need maternity jeans very soon. Love my jeans so cant b without them. Need to get lots of summer dresses I can wear as we are coming into our summer here.

My clothes weren't fitting in the first place since I was trying to lose weight so they sure don't fit now! I just use a rubber band and keep them unbuttoned. I'm 5'9 so I have plent of room for baby to grow up before it starts growing out. Even though I've gained 40 pounds in each pregnancy people always think I look smaller than I am because Im tall. I was at pre pregnancy weight at this bfp but still none of my clothes fit :( guess hips spread more and its harder more kids you have!

Does anyone still have cramps? My cramping has returned. I'm terrified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->