May Emeralds 2014! :)

Thank you very much Bumpin :) We're arguing already haha as I would prefer to keep it a surprise, but hubby is desperate to find out...don't know what to do eeek!

Congrats on finding the hb Lilly! I am so tempted to buy a sonic aid myself...

we are finding out:) don't want everything to be neutral :)

I have a Sonoline B 3mHz.
Had it with DD too :) Found her around 8-9 weeks too :)

I don't think I mentioned that either bumpin. Due date is 27th may now and I'll be trying to find the gender unless they can't.

I'm not finding out but in the last couple of days realised my hate for neutral things! Why is their a need to put a teddy bear on everything :lol:

I'm looking forward to the shopping trip after baby is born :-D

I can't do all the shopping after the birth. All needs to be ready in advance with the exception of the pushchair. I'm going to try to avoid having to get a double one.

We don't want to find out. We are only buying newborn, 0-3 in gender neutral then shopping for gender specific clothes. Easy! We are going to co sleep with this baby just as we did with the boys so no need for a gender specific bedroom. I also think buying strollers, swings ect in gener neutral is a good idea for when you have more children you can reuse the items and not push a boy around in a bright pink stroller! I'm going to make a wish list online in girl colored clothes and boy colored clothes and cloth diapers so right after baby is born I can buy something's without leaving the house!

Ahh mines an angel sounds.

Doctors done.

I have my first midwife appointment on the 28th of this month.

Hannah - My scan is at 4:10pm, got to wait all day, boo! :( Hope Ava feels better soon :hugs: xx

Gaves - Lovely scan picture! :D

Madrid - Glad to hear that everything went well at your scan :)

Shopaholic - Welcome to the thread and lovely scan picture :D

Lilly - Yay for finding heartbeat! :happydance:

Wannabe Mommy - Yay for scan date! :yipee:

Hannah - It's horrible having to wait all day isn't it? :( xx

9.5 weeks

We need more bump pics ladies :)

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/1379875_211827188987138_744567618_n_zps6aa28927.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->