May Emeralds 2014! :)

Can anyone recommend any reasonably prices slings/wraps/carriers?

xxx

while not a cheap carrier, I love my Boba 3G. it's a good quality, very comfortable structured carrier that can be used from about 8 lbs. it's easy to use, comfortable to wear, and ergonomically safe for baby's hips/ spine. most of the cheaper carriers are " crotch danglers“ which have been shown to lead to problems with hip dysplasia. E rgos are very similar to the boba, but there are so many fakes on the market which may be unsafe to use. I tried both on with my ds, and I found I preferred the fit of the boba. my Boba cost around $160 CDN, but it was worth every penny as I've used it daily for over a year, and it's still in like new condition.

Hey my beautiful pregnant ladies!
I just read up on everything as I didn't last night :/ Hahha!

Loving these scans! :)

I had an awfully emotional day at work today :( I didn't think my job would get this harder when you get pregnant! Even this early :( x

Awwww Hannah I've had a bad couple of weeks with being ill ect. Today is the first day in ages I've felt semi human. Hope things pick up soon. Thinking of you.

xxx

Thanks sweet :) I'm glad your feeling better! I just can't deal with the crying! Lol

Yeah I was a mess yesterday.

It's the bloody hormones. Haha. I'm in hysterics laughing one minute then crying the next!

xxx

First scan booked for Friday next week, ill be 11+4 weeks along. Yay!

I still can't find baby's heartbeat. I didn't have a doppler with G, so today was my first attempt. I have a hi bebe one... hopefully I find it soon. I'm probably just looking in the wrong spot :(

Bumpkin I had to look basically down in my pelvis and move millimeter by millimetre and press quite hard. Use lots of gel too. And my baby's heart beat was really quiet compared to my pulse so really have to listen for it.

I've been trying to find mine for over a week every day. Takes a lot of practice.

It's 6am I had to get up to pee and now I can't get back to sleep again due to excitement!!

Scan day!

Had my scan.

Everything was fine. Heart beating away and even moving around like a jumping jelly bean. Moving his little arms and legs too. Amazing. Most magical thing I've ever seen.

Here's a picture. His head is at he bottom. Feet at the top.

https://img716.imageshack.us/img716/4263/e7fu.jpg

Congrats magpies! How wonderful!

Bumpin, where are you looking? I had trouble finding it the first few times because I was actually looking too low. Most of the time I find it 1/2 way between my pelvic bone and my belly button, but off to one side. Sometimes he's low down by my pelvic bone, sometimes he's on the right or left, sometimes smack in the middle. Just have to search around some :)

Did you try with a full bladder or an empty one?

MrsGax - Lovely scan picture! Glad to hear everything went well :D

Stargazer - We were offered the Screening Test with Tyler and this baby but we declined both, as soon as the Midwife told us that there was a 1% chance of Miscarriage, we said no, also, even if our baby did have Downs Syndrome, it is still our baby and will still be loved the same :)

4magpies - That's great that you have found babies heartbeat :happydance: Great scan picture :D

Magicwhisper - Glad to hear that everything went well at your scan :D

Mmafro - Great scan pic! :happydance:

Daddiesgift - Great that you found babies heartbeat on the doppler :D

Hannah - Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Going to mother care tonight for a look round. So excited as never actually been in!

It's so strange for an infertile. I feel like an imposter. Haha!!

xxx

4magpies - Hope you have a lovely time at Mother Care, you will be spoilt for choice! ;)

Going to mother care tonight for a look round. So excited as never actually been in!

It's so strange for an infertile. I feel like an imposter. Haha!!

xxx

Haha! I hope you enjoy it! Are you going to treat yourself to some baby items or is it just window shopping?

When I was expecting #1 I felt like an imposter until I had a huge bump for some reason!

I barely need to buy any baby stuff other than consumables. I will buy the baby a going home outfit but since we're team yellow and have neutral stuff from last time I am trying not to go on a big shopping spree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->