May Emeralds 2014! :)

4magpies: enjoy your baby shopping trip, you've earned it :)

lili2, I've looked over every inch on my lower abdomen . I think I found it briefly, but it was so quiet, and couldn't hold it longer than a few seconds, so it very well could have been artifact. I use vascular dopplers at work, and am usually pretty good at distinguishing noise from vascular sounds. I know this one's going to be a squirmer like its brother was, so I'm hoping that's all it is. I'm trying not to worry, I've had 2 scams that show a healthy, developing baby, but pregnancy always turns me uber paranoid...

I found mine LOW. Well below belly button and panty line. Each Doppler brand is different though and most say not to even try till 12 weeks

We just window shopped.

So much amazing stuff. Looked at the pram/travel system we are getting too. It's a babystyle oyster I think. And angel mum is letting us have her brand new one for £150.

I just can't wait to be able to buy gender specific stuff.

It's pay day tomorrow so going into town Saturday to buy some new maternity clothes, some jeans and bigger bras as these maternity ones are getting tight!!

Definitely find it crazy how much stuff there is and different choices.

I definitely want to breast feed if I can but I also want to pump so OH can do bottle for night feeds ect.

I also want a Moses basket aswell as a cot.

And a high chair that has the newborn seat attachment.

And one of those auto rocker things.

xxx

Thanks Hannah I actually feel a bit more like I've got an actual real baby in me now! So magical!

xxx

And I love the baby style oyster! We are either getting that or the silver cross surf xx

If I had to choose something else Hannah it would be a silvercross as they're just gorgeous.

It's so gorgeous but so expensive!

I was just sick while washing up! And everything just went and I fully wet myself like a puddle! Marc could see me during and he didn't know what to do he was like oh my god ohh god

6days till my scan :)
magpies, have fun shopping!
Hannah, pregnancy is so sexy! hope you feel better soon :hugs:

oh no Hannah how glamourous hey! hope sickness passes for you soon!

not long nic!

magpies I was the same felt so alien been in there buying things for my baby! but enjoy it ;) x

ive got a scan this afternoon got up this morning and had some bleeding not tonnes but enough to worry me, luckily they are seeing e today last time it happened I had to wait a week :/ DD jumped on me last night and her knees dug right in my stomach just hope all is ok with them both x

Hope everything is ok Rosie. Thinking of you xxx

Here's a bump picture.

9+2 definitely bump as even though I'm not small (big bum) I usually have a flat stomach and I'm even sucking in here! Lol.

https://imageshack.us/a/img200/6761/oo1j.jpg

I don't think I'm going to stay with BnB.

I love hearing about all your lives and baby stuff but I really don't like the lay out of the board.

My last pregnancies I was on ivillage and it was so much easier to keep in the know because they actually had a board for each month. If you wanted to ask questions or share photos, etc. you just made a new topic.

This board is one huge topic and you have to read every page to know what is going on with everybody and you really have to come on daily to be able to do that.

So I am saying goodbye. :( If you start a facebook page I would love to join in then....there's actually one started with about 2 dozen of us....

Happy 9 months to all of you!

Thinking of you Rosie!! :hugs:

Becca I love your bump! So cute!

I can't believe I'm 13 weeks tomorrow! And my next scan is on Wednesday :) xx

Thanks Hannah.

Ooh. Not long at all. You excited.

I'll be waiting at least another 2 weeks on Wednesday!

I'm quite looking forward to seeing my midwife now on Monday.

Going pub after work tonight with work people. Have to pretend I can't drink because of anti biotics!! I'm a crap liar.

I don't think I'm going to stay with BnB.

I love hearing about all your lives and baby stuff but I really don't like the lay out of the board.

My last pregnancies I was on ivillage and it was so much easier to keep in the know because they actually had a board for each month. If you wanted to ask questions or share photos, etc. you just made a new topic.

This board is one huge topic and you have to read every page to know what is going on with everybody and you really have to come on daily to be able to do that.

So I am saying goodbye. :( If you start a facebook page I would love to join in then....there's actually one started with about 2 dozen of us....

Happy 9 months to all of you!

Sorry to see you go but I totally understand. I'm considering leaving BnB too because the adverts are so annoying. I also don't agree with some of the policies on the site.

I find other websites quite bitchy though so that's why I've stuck around.

I'm hoping they will be able to take right messurements but another scan doesn't go a
Miss :lol:

I have a poorly throat :( what meds are safe? I didn't take anything with Ava so haven't a clue

sorry to the ladies that are leaving. hope everything works out for yous.
Hannah I don't know if any throat meds/sweets are safe, no idea sorry!

Hahahha I know I have prego brain but have read lots of labels :rofl: I'm not allowed pirtion which I'm really sad about, it's got alcohol in it how crazy is that :lol: I'm gonna look like a crazy person in the medication isle lol I'm gonna make something tonight myself and see how that goes maybe like a hot lemon water thing? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->