May Emeralds 2014! :)

nic - wonderful scan! It came out so clear and you can even make our his/her little fingers.

sweetv - congrats on reaching the second tri. That is such a major milestone.

afm - I still like the taste of most foods (except the healthy stuff...of course) but once it reaches my stomach it seems to curdle. Baby is sooo finicky and his/her tastes keep changing. I never know what it will like. The moodiness makes me wonder if baby is a girl. LOL

Im sad to say i miscarried today my angel measured 7w 4d :angel: good luck to all happy and healthy months to you all.

Thanks stouffer i couldnt believe what i was going through as its my first miscarrisge...my angel is in a better place now :cry:

So very sorry, Jalanis. Big hugs, I know how it feels and it really sucks. Sticky baby dust for your next little miracle.

Thanks girls...i know things happen for a reason and well this was one of them...i need to be resting and i cant try til 2 months later. It hurts so much im taking it hard.

Thanks ladies i appreciate it. Im still sad. Cant get over it.

I'm so sorry :hugs:
It takes time I was 7weeks 4 days when I lost my angel, it was horrendous, couldn't believe the heartache.
I fell pregnant with my son 2.5 months later.
The mosscarge support group in here are lovely, hope your ok sweet heart xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->