May Emeralds 2014! :)

Just noticed the front page - Well done Leahlou - Can i just be amended to 1st May, Due date is 30th april/1st May xx

Leah: really happy to hear that the bleeding stop, hope it stays that way ;) also, great news on the tests still being dark

Ece: great beta!!! those are some high numbers :)

welcome and congrats Merrymint !

AFM, nothing much to report, feeling pretty good! although the bloating is intense! Ive heard many women talk about it but I did not think it was this intense! I look 4 months preggo lol.

Got a faint bfp today! Going to keep testing to keep checking it gets darker.. But should be due May 14th 2014 :)
Congratulations all x

i want my bloating back :wacko::wacko: Its gone and it was my only symptom :shrug:

Hello. How are you ladies . Me and my boyfriend have been talking lately about having second child . We already have baby boy ( 16 months ) . Because we wanted to start to try after New Years we kinda let it slip about 3 times this month . Last weekend I started to feel funny but it was to early to find out anything . So I waited till Monday because it was 6 days before my expected period . And sure it was there :D the second line was pretty light but again , it was 6 days before I am suppose to get my period . I am gonna make sure and test again on Sunday but I am pretty sure I am pregnant :D sooner than we expected but it happened for a reason right ? I did not go to see a doctor yet but it says online my due date should be may 16th 2014 so I would like to be in your group ;) . We would like to have little girl but the most important part is for the baby to be healthy . I think I still don't get it you know .... Being pregnant again . It happened so fast and it feels like I just gave birth to my son . And also I just lost about 70 pounds and did not even have time to enjoy it :D . Well well :D . Cannot wait to feel my baby kick and see him/ her . I don't really have any pregnancy symptoms so I hope everything is ok . I have had one miscarriage before my baby boy . How you all feel girls ?

Congratulations! And 70 pounds! WOW I'm trying to lose weight during this pregnancy as I gained lots with baby number 1 :/ x

Here's a progression pic. The first 5 were from the week I found out (almost 2 weeks ago) and the last 3 were every other day this week. Last one is from this morning.
Do y'all think it looks good? They're not getting lighter and that's what I've been worried about. I may go get a pack of FRER to track it this week.
image.jpg

looks pretty good to me!

tested with a digi today, got a 2-3, so all seems to be well here :)

Here's a progression pic. The first 5 were from the week I found out (almost 2 weeks ago) and the last 3 were every other day this week. Last one is from this morning.
Do y'all think it looks good? They're not getting lighter and that's what I've been worried about. I may go get a pack of FRER to track it this week.
View attachment 668063

They look perfect!

very nice progression ! :) safe to say your eggo is preggo lol

Hi, can i join.... i got my bfp today, number 2 for DH and i we have an almost 3 year old DD :)

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/Elleah/1378353972154_zps5d3e3f52.jpg

Online calculator at this stage says edd 19th May, so put me down for that date at this stage and ill update if need be.

Eeek!!

WOOHOO! those are great lines ShanandBoc! Welcome! Whats your EDD?

may 7th... may is going to be a busy month for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->