May Flowers 52 Tester's 11 BFP's 1 Angel

Thanks ladies. I was really bummed bc I was going to get my DD a big sister shirt for her b day and have her open it up as a gift at her party. It was a great idea but not meant to be and I'm ok with it.

10DPO and a :bfn: , having some cramps but I can't decide if its implantation or just the :witch: coming early or even something entirely different.

2 faint bfps on superdrug tests yesterday, but red spotting/brown discharge today :( I'm saving my last test for tomorrow but I'm not feeling very hopeful :(

AF is due May 21. Trying to hold out from testing as long as I can.
I joined another May thread earlier but it's no too active.
Good luck to the rest of you!

Sorry I forgot to update you all, AF came for me so Im off to the June thread now! Good luck everyone xx

11 DPO today and negative hpt. I'll try again tomorrow. I guess I couldn't wait anymore

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2310755-june-bumblebees-10-testers.html

Dannixo, can you add me for May 21?

Well quick update from me, cd18 and still no positive opk :-( *sigh* getting very impatient with this cycle now!!

Hey ladies! How's everyone feeling?!?!
Quick update for me: I'm 6 DPO and feel like crap :p I think I have a yeast infection and an UTI. I'm hopefully off to the doctor today. I'm hoping it doesn't mess up anything this month. I was super hopeful going in but it's slowly fading :(

It happened!!! I'm freaking out!!!! I got my :bfp: , a real, tangible, no guesswork :bfp: !!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

https://i.imgur.com/mEiDOuo.jpg

Hey all - can I join? Official test day is 5.21... I have, of course, caved and tested early. Bfn so far, but my temps are still looking hopeful so we will see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->