• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

lots of EWCM today hopefully That's a sign I'll be o'n this week!!

Okay girls, I took another test... still blue dye but got yet another faint positive just outside the time limit! I do believe I can see the faintest line within the time limit, but I dont trust that yet for sure. So thats 4 colored "evaps". I decided to have my sister who is definitely not pregnant pee on on of the leftover sticks to see if it would do the same... and it remains stark white 3 hours later! That gives me a little (not a bunch) of home! Thoughts?

I think it is a faint bfp! Why would you get so many evaps and not your sister?

Bfn today at 11dpo. I think Im out :( I feel like I should habe a faint line by now.

Just got a 2nd light pink line! I assumed I was out for May, but looks like I'll be stopping after work to grab another test!!! Best of luck to everyone! :)

That's great news sunshine and cgray!! FX for both of you!

Macy- some women don't get positive results that early so don't count yourself out until AF shows! When is she due?

I'm afraid I might be out soon.. been having mild cramps since sunday night, feel like AF is on her way. I'll know soon enough! Holding out to test until saturday if she doesn't show before then!

Yay for the bfps! Send some baby dust this way please!!

Don't give up macy, you know the drill ;)

But that's why I'm putting of testing- don't want to see that bfn yet!!

Xxx

Macy- some women don't get positive results that early so don't count yourself out until AF shows! When is she due?

I'm afraid I might be out soon.. been having mild cramps since sunday night, feel like AF is on her way. I'll know soon enough! Holding out to test until saturday if she doesn't show before then!

Thank you for the comforting words. Af is due Friday.

Yay for the bfps! Send some baby dust this way please!!

Don't give up macy, you know the drill ;)

But that's why I'm putting of testing- don't want to see that bfn yet!!

Xxx

Thanks! I know I should wait but that's hard too! Kind of makes me wish they didnt have the early detection tests because you dont know if it is reliable or not!! I used both of my tests on 10 and 11dpo so I will be waiting to see if I miss now...

No problem :) AF is due Saturday for me.. so we are in the same boat. I usually will spot a day or two before. . so i will know thursday or friday.

No problem :) AF is due Saturday for me.. so we are in the same boat. I usually will spot a day or two before. . so i will know thursday or friday.

I dont spot first. I just get cramps and then begin bleeding within the hour. I hope miss it!!!!

:haha: I'm feeling so under the weather and I'm feverish I just feel so different. Stay away you mean ole witch! :happydance: Can't help but to get excited though because I'm not legitimately sick and don't usually have this before af.

what wonderful news this morning! congrats sunshine and cgray!!

Baby, Macy & 5_plan, we're still in there! We didn't BD yesterday, but did this morning. I think we've covered our bases in that area, but only time will tell!

Yay Sunshine & cgray!!!!!!!

AFM, I am getting more & more impatient to O. I am so irritated it takes so long for me! And I'm way over analyzing things & am just afraid I'll end up having an anovulatory cycle. Fx I get to O soon!!! I am thoroughly enjoying all the BDing me & the hubs are doing though so that's a plus!!!

Yay Sunshine & cgray!!!!!!!

AFM, I am getting more & more impatient to O. I am so irritated it takes so long for me! And I'm way over analyzing things & am just afraid I'll end up having an anovulatory cycle. Fx I get to O soon!!! I am thoroughly enjoying all the BDing me & the hubs are doing though so that's a plus!!!

it's coming Deal, what CD do you normally O?

Update fom me- this morning I was pretty sure I was out, no major symptoms & starting to show signs of pms. But thn this afternoon evening I've had a metallic taste in my mouth- I thought maybe is burnt my mouth at lunch, but it went away as soon as I was done eating & came back again at dinner time- weird. So I know that can be a symptom so maybe I'm still in?

AF technically not due till Tuesday next week although I know I o'd earlier than that so think I'm back to 28 day cycles which puts in at Saturday.... Might test in the morning which will be 11 dpo or wait till Thursday which will give me a definite- last pg I got my BFP at 12dpo.

I have loads of ICs so might just go for it... What do you think ladies, test or not? Lol

Xxx

Update fom me- this morning I was pretty sure I was out, no major symptoms & starting to show signs of pms. But thn this afternoon evening I've had a metallic taste in my mouth- I thought maybe is burnt my mouth at lunch, but it went away as soon as I was done eating & came back again at dinner time- weird. So I know that can be a symptom so maybe I'm still in?

AF technically not due till Tuesday next week although I know I o'd earlier than that so think I'm back to 28 day cycles which puts in at Saturday.... Might test in the morning which will be 11 dpo or wait till Thursday which will give me a definite- last pg I got my BFP at 12dpo.

I have loads of ICs so might just go for it... What do you think ladies, test or not? Lol

Xxx

If I had loads of hpts I would definitely test! But dont do it if you will get all bummed out like me. Lol.

Well Cutieq judging by last month when I only started temping at CD18 I Oed on CD21. I initially thought that it must be wrong because it was only going on information from CD18 & not from the begining but since I'm on to CD19 and haven't Oed yet I'm thinking that I did in fact O on CD21 so hopefully I O in the next few days!!! Fx Fx Fx!!! I'm really trying not to stress about it & just enjoy the BDing :haha:

Was anyone on here using a Mirena IUD to prevent pregnancy before starting to TTC? I had my Mirena removed 1 month shy of the 5yr mark. It was removed on Feb 4th 2014 so we've been trying since then. First cycle was a bit crazy though because I was gearing up to get married (we wed on Feb 22nd). When I had the Mirena I had pretty much no bleeding with my period - usually just a tint of pink for a couple days when I'd wipe. I'm now wondering if it might be taking my body a while to get back to normal? I do bleed with my periods since it's been removed but the flo is pretty light & only lasts 3 days tops.

Why is it the more I try to understand my body & my cycle the more confused I become?!?!?!! :wacko:

Well Cutieq judging by last month when I only started temping at CD18 I Oed on CD21. I initially thought that it must be wrong because it was only going on information from CD18 & not from the begining but since I'm on to CD19 and haven't Oed yet I'm thinking that I did in fact O on CD21 so hopefully I O in the next few days!!! Fx Fx Fx!!! I'm really trying not to stress about it & just enjoy the BDing :haha:

Was anyone on here using a Mirena IUD to prevent pregnancy before starting to TTC? I had my Mirena removed 1 month shy of the 5yr mark. It was removed on Feb 4th 2014 so we've been trying since then. First cycle was a bit crazy though because I was gearing up to get married (we wed on Feb 22nd). When I had the Mirena I had pretty much no bleeding with my period - usually just a tint of pink for a couple days when I'd wipe. I'm now wondering if it might be taking my body a while to get back to normal? I do bleed with my periods since it's been removed but the flo is pretty light & only lasts 3 days tops.

Why is it the more I try to understand my body & my cycle the more confused I become?!?!?!! :wacko:

I have never had mirena but I do believe that when coming off of any kind of birth control you have been taking for an extended period of time it may take a few cycles to get back to "normal". You never know though, maybe you just have a light flow now.

I had a Mirena taken out in June: my first cycle was a little long, but my AF went back to normal heaviness right away. I did notice that I had a very short luteal phase, but that's just one of a few problems that we've had to take care of over the last 10 cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->