• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

Those sounds like real good signs, Mezz!

I'm still cramping.. ugh. Hope AF isn't coming early! I've decided if i dont get my BFP this cycle im pushing my hubby to get a SA.
Anyone's OH have this done yet?

Hey ladies! I need help! Ive taken 3 tests. I believe I can see a shadow of a line within the time limit but could be wishful thinking. 20 minutes later there are very plain but faint positive lines. Also nipples have been leaking colostrum when squeezed a bit. Early BFPs or wishful thinking? I'm just 8dpo so I know its earlyish.

Attachments

• IMG_6145.JPG
    IMG_6145.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 12
Hey ladies! I need help! Ive taken 3 tests. I believe I can see a shadow of a line within the time limit but could be wishful thinking. 20 minutes later there are very plain but faint positive lines. Also nipples have been leaking colostrum when squeezed a bit. Early BFPs or wishful thinking? I'm just 8dpo so I know its earlyish.

I totally see the lines!! that's a BFP, congrats!!

I definitely see a line! Congrats!!! Wow 8dpo is so early, lucky duck!!!

Didn't see that it was 20 min later. I'm not familiar with evaps. Tried a digital? Or another test in the timeframe ?

I'm really hoping they arent evaps! Like I said I swear I saw something within the time limit, but they didnt show up this clear for about 20 minutes... and there is a third one as well which is the first one i took but its too light for the camera to pick up.

Yes all 3 tests were at different times. Im just wondering if they are early BFPs since it is still sooo early (8dpo)

I think it would be extremely faint no matter what at 8dpo. Did you use fmu? I would confirm with a digi, that is what I usually do with the squinters :)

Oh I didnt realize it was outside of the time limit. Usually evaps do not have color. They look more gray-ish although I do have experiences where I got an evap that had a tiny bit of color. Have you tried a pink dye test? I have never been a fan of blue dye. I really do think it looks like an early bfp though!

Blue dye tests are known for this those look like e caps to me but hopefully they are bfps

Sore bbs last night and today, I usually dont have this as a pms symptom but who knows. Still pretty early for me, poas ic this morning and bfn (of course :) )...probably going to for the next few days even though I dont think we hit the window this month.

Sore bbs last night and today, I usually dont have this as a pms symptom but who knows. Still pretty early for me, poas ic this morning and bfn (of course :) )...probably going to for the next few days even though I dont think we hit the window this month.

Lol! Usually my breasts are very sore pretty much from O up until I bleed but they dont hurt at all this month! We are the opposite lol! Hopefully a lack of pms can be a symptom too, b/c sore breasts are definitely a positive sign for you!

Mezza: I'd give it another go in a few days time with a frer- digis are often less sensitive so best wait a few days for them.

AFM- I'm so moody right now! 9dpo so is that pms or better news do you think?
I also think my hayfever has kicked in (I was expecting it weeks ago!) so might have to decide whether to start taking antihistamines soon :/ was hoping to avoid that- last pregnancy my hayfever almost disappeared altogether.

Xx

Hey ladies - I'm still waiting to O but I bought some OPK and I had a line (not as dark as control line but def there) so today starts my BD marathon!! Woohoo!!!!

Hey ladies - I'm still waiting to O but I bought some OPK and I had a line (not as dark as control line but def there) so today starts my BD marathon!! Woohoo!!!!

YAY for BD marathon!! :happydance: :happydance:

My OPK was dark today, but not as dark, so i guess the surge is going away? this part always confuses me. I guess I'm 1DPO?

Oh my goodness it's not my test I was talking about I was warning the lady that posted hers about blue dye tests. I'm still way too early to test but I'm having pretty promising symptoms I hope it's my turn. I hope everyone here gets their bfps. :3

Yay to the ladies who are Oing. Get to work!!! Lol.
My head is killing me and I have been feeling nauseated on and off today. Could go either way as I have had these symptoms with both my mc and pms!

Oh my goodness it's not my test I was talking about I was warning the lady that posted hers about blue dye tests. I'm still way too early to test but I'm having pretty promising symptoms I hope it's my turn. I hope everyone here gets their bfps. :3

Ha ha sorry wasn't paying attention!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->