• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

Supposedly if you swab a q-tip up there near when AF is due if it comes out with a pink/red/brown tinge AF will arrive soon. If it comes back clear you are likely to get bfp. Not sure how accurate it is though or when you are supposed to try it! Lol.

I think I might just try it. I will let you know how it goes. 12dpo may be too early. Supposedly the logic is that your cervix will begin opening a few days before your period. When I try feeling it with my finger though I think it is still closed so it may not work. Hmm..

Good morning Ladies!! So I finally noticed some watery CM and I am in a super happy, energetic mood!! Please, please, please let this be that I will O soon!!!! Regardless, I am feeling flirty & fantastic on this hump day!!! Can't wait to BD again tonight!!!! Woohoo!!!!

And Congrats Sunshine!!!! I love coming on here & reading about :bfp:!! It's thrililng to see so lets keep them coming!!!!! :happydance:

Give it a try. We've all done crazier things. Im eating pineapple core this cycle lol

Hopefully O is around the corner deal!!

Ugh, still having super sore BBs today, day 3 of sore BBs. I know it's an AF sign for some ladies, but other than the occasional twinges i haven't had boob pain like this since I was pregnant, although it didn't occur until much later in 1st trimester. Last month I did have some weird nipple tingling which was also new for me, but obviously AF came anyway so I'm still waiting.

I thought i saw a shadow of a line on ic yesterday but BFN this morning. I don't know the sensitivity of wondfo's but i doubt they are 10mui so it's still too early for a BFP probably, i think i am 10 dpo.

AF could really show anytime. I usually go between 24-28 days with a 13 day luteal phase. I am still not even sure if we hit the mark with BDing.

I am also have some cramping today, not really like an AF cramp though, more like ovulation cramps but on both sides.

Congrats on the BFP's ladies!! And of course :dust: to everyone!!!!!! :hugs:

whoah long post ;)

Ugh, still having super sore BBs today, day 3 of sore BBs. I know it's an AF sign for some ladies, but other than the occasional twinges i haven't had boob pain like this since I was pregnant, although it didn't occur until much later in 1st trimester. Last month I did have some weird nipple tingling which was also new for me, but obviously AF came anyway so I'm still waiting.

I thought i saw a shadow of a line on ic yesterday but BFN this morning. I don't know the sensitivity of wondfo's but i doubt they are 10mui so it's still too early for a BFP probably, i think i am 10 dpo.

AF could really show anytime. I usually go between 24-28 days with a 13 day luteal phase. I am still not even sure if we hit the mark with BDing.

I am also have some cramping today, not really like an AF cramp though, more like ovulation cramps but on both sides.

Congrats on the BFP's ladies!! And of course :dust: to everyone!!!!!! :hugs:

whoah long post ;)

10DPO is still pretty early. Hopefully it's a good sign! Your cramping definitely sounds like a good sign. I'm extra pouty and emotional today. Chalking it up to post O hormones. Deal, send me some of that energy:sleep:

Cutieq I wish I could!! I'm ready to run laps outside my building to release some of this energy!!! I have a ball chair & I am literally bouncing in my seat as I type this!!!!

Cutieq I wish I could!! I'm ready to run laps outside my building to release some of this energy!!! I have a ball chair & I am literally bouncing in my seat as I type this!!!!

You're gonna have one happy husband lol

Enjoy your day. Your message seriously made me smile!!

haha. the q-tip test makes me laugh. I find myself constantly going to the bathroom to see if i started spotting yet. AF due saturday for me and it just feels like she is on her way :( i hate it!!

I tried the q tip test and it came back clear. I guess we will see if it means anything if AF shows within the next couple days!

I'd avoid the q-tip thing if I were you- there's the risk of infection from a fibre being left up there (they're not designed for it like tampons are) & it would be awful to get an infection that could risk a potential pregnancy.

I don't want to scare monger & I haven't read this anywhere but it stands to reason there's a risk so I certainly wouldn't recommend it!

Off out to buy a frer now. Uploaded a clearer pic of this mornings test- please be a bfp!!

https://https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=269501#share

Xxx

I'd avoid the q-tip thing if I were you- there's the risk of infection from a fibre being left up there (they're not designed for it like tampons are) & it would be awful to get an infection that could risk a potential pregnancy.

I don't want to scare monger & I haven't read this anywhere but it stands to reason there's a risk so I certainly wouldn't recommend it!

Off out to buy a frer now. Uploaded a clearer pic of this mornings test- please be a bfp!!

https://https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=269501#share

Xxx

Oops. Now Im worried. I didnt put it too far up there. So hopefully it's ok! Good luck with your test.

i think you will be fine, they use long cotton swabs for pap smears....

Cutie I am doing the pineapple core thing to lol

Excellent! Hopefully it works for both of us! I'm putting pineapple in my smoothies and then just munching on a piece of the core - not too bad honestly. You eat it for five days post O right?

Oops. Now Im worried. I didnt put it too far up there. So hopefully it's ok! Good luck with your test.
Macy, I did it one cycle. Nothing happened but I still ended up getting AF. Typical me I probably checked too soon anyway. Hopefully no AF for you!

5_year, can't wait to find out about your FRER!

Cutie I am doing the pineapple core thing to lol

Excellent! Hopefully it works for both of us! I'm putting pineapple in my smoothies and then just munching on a piece of the core - not too bad honestly. You eat it for five days post O right?

Im just eating a piece a night....yes for five days.....does anyone know the significance of that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->