• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

I know right? Blue dye tests are the worst :p

I have wondfo ic's but they arent very sensitive...the dollar store cheapie was a left over from last month. I dont know why having a plastic case around the strip makes it seem more reputable...if I dont have a real line or AF doesnt show by Monday I might by a frer...

I haven't been following the thread as closely this month since we can't TTC but I have big news to share with you ladies!

DH went and had his SA done this morning because he has a vericocele and we weren't sure if it was affecting us TTC or not. He got the results just now, only like 7 hours after the test and its NORMAL! He said a couple things were lower but still in the normal range and the only thing that wasn't was viscosity. I am going to do some googling on that now but I'm pretty sure that is something more minor and wouldn't require anything like surgery. I feel so relieved! We needed this good news after just getting the bad news that they are keeping him away until July now. But hey, at least we know he's good and once he does get to come home we are set to keep on TTC :)

Whooooo 5 that's a positive!

Sweet, that's awesome news!

Another dpo in the books for me! I know it's still early but I confess I'm looking for any sign I can find haha. I'm bored with waiting. You ladies are awesome company.

What the heck as soon as I leave for 5 minutes all of the sudden everyone announces/posts their bfp! Not cool guys next time invite me to the meet up too :)
Congrats to those who have got their bfps!!!
I tested this evening when I got home on a target rip off of ept. Bfn. Boo. Pretty sure bfn at 12dpo means your out. Dont worry, I had a good cry and Im back to my overly optimistic self! There is always next month. If it wasnt for the horrible tww I wouldnt even mind so much! Gah!

Congrats 5!!! Gah you girls!! I'm so excited for you all!!

I got a bfn at 12dpo....then my positive at 14 :) Not out til she shows!

I feel like a broken record but DANG my BBs are sore. I am so hoping this is a good sign and that its not just a new PMS symptom for me.

Well the only other time I didn't have sorry bb's leading up to AF was 1.5 years ago when I had a early mc. AF is due on Sunday but no sore bb's not at all which normally happens a week-week and a half before AF! :D

This thread is blowing up!

Congrats to all the bfp mamas! It's such a rush to see your announcements. Just a taste of the excitement that the rest of us will have when we get ours!

Sweet that's good news :) fingers crossed for you guys when he gets home :)

So here it is ladies, my nice pink clearly there BFP from this morning: 12 dpo
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=269957

Macy et al don't give up, my lines were so faint on the ICs they are still barely visible. Try a different brand & FMU tomorrow, but if it's not your month it will happen soon xxx

& symptom spotters- I've had pretty much nothing!! A few pinchy uterine twinges, one day of metallic taste at 10dpo which I could easily have missed, & agonising foot cramps while driving home yesterday at 11dpo (never had this before & only had cramp while pg). (Plus some general moodiness which I took to be pms).

In fact I'm so feeling not pregnant I'm worried this will end up in a chemical or mc again :( please please please stick little one!!

Fingers crossed to everyone xxxx

Oh and the worst headache ever in Saturday- implantation perhaps? At 7dpo.

Xxx

Another bfn with fmu at 13dpo. Dang I really thought it would turn! Ive had a headache for 3 days straight and my breasts are freaking hard. Hard! And hot. So painful. This better not be a new thing every month!

Macy, hang in there. 5_year, yay that's a pretty line!!! Prepare for a healthy 9 months :)

Congrats 5 thats an awesome line. Macy your not out just yet keep testing. Good luck ladies.

Days like today I wish I was tempting so I could have something to do lol. I'm so glad I have your tests to look at :) I'm normally pretty good about the TWW but this one is killing me. I'm gonna order some cheapies today but I really want to hold out until the 27th to test. SO far away!

Congrats 5yr!!! I see your :bfp:!!!

So happy you got great news regarding your DH Sweetbliss!!!

AFM, I am doing a :happydance::happydance: I logged in my temp this morning and to my serious shock :shock: FF gave me my crosshair. I am 3DPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was getting SO impatient waiting to O so I am beyond elated!!

The good news is I Oed CD18 which is an improvement from last month at CD21.....Woohoo!!!!!!!!

The not so good news is that I don't think I'll likely see my BFP this month because my poor DH had gotten wicked sick and we were unable to BD for three days - two of those days were in my fertile window & when we finally BDed again the poor lil swimmers had been stuck in him for several days while running a fever & we all know sperm does not like excessive heat! We did BD the night I Oed & the next day (and the next and the next and the next...hahaha) so there is still a chance I guess.

But I am still regarding this cycle a victory having Oed sooner & now I wish to at least make it 10DPO before the :witch: arrives (last month I only made it 8DPO).

Beautiful test 5!
Hello TWW! Hoping this ones THE one. :) going to try to stay way from symptom spotting and testing. I want to test on vacation the 1st. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->