• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

Thanks guys!! I have been doing the pineapple core too. I always feel like you have to throw away so much of a pineapple anyway because of the core/edges/skin and it seems like a waste so at least now I have an excuse to eat more :) I love pineapple.

Thanks guys!! I have been doing the pineapple core too. I always feel like you have to throw away so much of a pineapple anyway because of the core/edges/skin and it seems like a waste so at least now I have an excuse to eat more :) I love pineapple.

The pineapple is yummy in smoothies!

Here's the significance - There are indications that the bromelain in pineapple, which is a nutrient that it contains in higher concentration than pretty much every other food, is an anti-inflammatory and seems also to increase cervical mucus. The increase in cervical mucus can make the uterus more "sticky," which can lead to increased rates of implantation. The most bromelain in the pineapple is found near the core, so many acupuncturists and natural therapists recommend eating a pineapple slice core.

Didn't mean to scare you macy- honestly it'd be a tiny chance of anything going wrong so I really wouldn't worry. Just wanted people to realise there's a risk, however small.

AFM- there were no FRERs in asda so I just got asda ones- they say they work 4 days early & I got a BFP at 12dpo on one before so hopefully they'll do the job!!
Got an out of date one to use in the morning, then new ones Friday onwards.

Xxx

Didn't mean to scare you macy- honestly it'd be a tiny chance of anything going wrong so I really wouldn't worry. Just wanted people to realise there's a risk, however small.

AFM- there were no FRERs in asda so I just got asda ones- they say they work 4 days early & I got a BFP at 12dpo on one before so hopefully they'll do the job!!

Xxx

No worries, Im glad to know! Darn I kind of wanted you to test NOW. My poas addiction is out of control. I now am pressuring others to poas!!! lol.
I have to stop at the store on the way home to replenish my mandatory candy supply (sadly not a sign- I have a sugar addiction worse than the poas one) so I may just have to pick up a pack of cheapy hpts. I can always use them next month right?!?

@sunshine2014 hi what symptoms did u get the week/weeks before you got your BFP?

Congratulations to all with BFP's :D.

Xxx

No worries, Im glad to know! Darn I kind of wanted you to test NOW. My poas addiction is out of control. I now am pressuring others to poas!!! lol.
I have to stop at the store on the way home to replenish my mandatory candy supply (sadly not a sign- I have a sugar addiction worse than the poas one) so I may just have to pick up a pack of cheapy hpts. I can always use them next month right?!?

Test NOW you say...? Ok! Lol I have been holding my wee since 4.30pm so I can take another test this evening! Not going to waste a proper one till the morning, but will use another IC happily! Lol damn the next 5 minutes is going to go slowly though... They say 4 hours don't they... I need a weeee!! Lol

Xxx

here's a squinter, i don't think it's positive but I know you ladies love to look LOL

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test269792

Rexall hpt from dollar general not FMU and i don't know how long a hold, but the pee was pretty yellow, didn't look too diluted, only cheapies until i see a line...

Well I just tested again after a 4 hour hold... & I'm pretty sure there's a faint line there!

Trying not to get excited, it's barely there, so trying to keep my cool till I get a definite clear BFP-but I'm massively optimistic!

Please please please please please!!

Anyone else testing in the morning?

Off to squint at your pic now kwynia ... ;)

Xxx

Kwynia I can kind of see smudges on the invert, but not sure yet... It's so hard to tell from a picture! Have you got any pink dye tests? When will you test again?

Xxx

here's a squinter, i don't think it's positive but I know you ladies love to look LOL

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test269792

Rexall hpt from dollar general not FMU and i don't know how long a hold, but the pee was pretty yellow, didn't look too diluted, only cheapies until i see a line...

I can see a shadow of something. Keep testing!!

Well I just tested again after a 4 hour hold... & I'm pretty sure there's a faint line there!

Trying not to get excited, it's barely there, so trying to keep my cool till I get a definite clear BFP-but I'm massively optimistic!

Please please please please please!!

Anyone else testing in the morning?

Off to squint at your pic now kwynia ... ;)

Xxx

Can you post a pic?!

Congrats lady!!!! Kwynia, I can't see anything yet. Keep peeing!
5_year, did you dare pee and not post?! That's a violation of code 521. Thou shall not mention faint lines and not show them!

Ha ha ha I'm sorry- I didn't photograph this one!
Ok ok... <gets out of bed to go get a photo> ....

its still early in the states, you can't leave us hanging until tomorrow ;)

i cracked that sucker open and could still see the fainest of lines, really really faint....but at that point my hands had pee on them (oh how far we have fallen) so i didn't pic the dissected test. I will pee on a wondfo in the morning and post for you :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=269816

The pic size you can upload is really poor quality, but the invert makes it visible I think. The bottom one is most recent- it kept switching the image around!!

Xx

yeah, they do limit the file size quite a bit, but pictures never seem to get it just right. I do see the lines though, cant wait to see tomorrows :)

Ditto! :)

Fingers crossed for everyone- you ladies are fab!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->