• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

Deal, I knew it. Yay!!! Sounds you still have a chance. You got some quality BD in and like you said an improved cycle is always with celebrating. I'm 3/4 dpo so we shall wait together.

Meg, I want to hold out on testing too. AF is due on the 25th. We're going to my brothers house for Memorial Day so it would wise to test before going but I want to wait for AF.

There are more BFPs to come on this thread. It's oh so lucky!

Hi all! Can I join your wait? We just started trying this cycle (last cycle was sort of a don't try, don't prevent). Right now I am 9dpo. Also, have any of you used the Wondfo pregnancy tests off the internet? Rumor has it they are super sensitive so I am wondering if I should buy some (also because they are cheap and I am a POAS addict). If you have used them, are they more prone to false positives that more expensive tests?

Does anyone know how sensitive the Target brand tests are? They are a rip off of ept and blue dye ones. I think it's called "up and up".

Sorry Macydarling but I don't know how sensative they are. I have read in previous post that blue dyed tests are the most common to give evaps though.

Who wants to look at my fmu bfn? Its a wondfo, to answer the question above, I dont think they are super sensitive, 25 mIU from what I've read....

Congrats 5! Thats a great line :hugs:

Attachments

• 2014-05-15 09.18.08.jpg
    2014-05-15 09.18.08.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 5
For all of you wondering about different tests here's a link to some info about all different brands and how sensitive they are at each DPO:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brands.php

@cutieq I also due on 25th..
(If I had my positive opk last Wednesday dose that make me 8DPO?)

Welcome MNMom81, I've never used a Wondo, but I've seen ladies on other threads use. From what I've heard the blue dyes are evil. 9DPO, when will you start testing?

Macy, I got knockoff OPKs from Walmart this time around and they worked perfectly. I think you should be ok as long as they aren't blue.

@No5, I think you are 8DPO my friend. Testing soon? I'm around 3/4 DPO and it's torture

Thanks for all the great info friends! I caved and ordered some pink Wondfo ones. $8.25 and free 1-2 day shipping. WIN!

I am going to pretend to hold off testing until Saturday which puts me at 11dpo. Once I start, I know I won't be able to stop (literally, with my first I took 7 tests in one day across multiple brands because I was so shocked. And then took one about once a week until I could actually "feel" him move. LOL...nut job :))

I did use OPK strips because I have such irregular cycles and I will say that I used the Target Up & Up brand and they worked flawlessly!

Good luck to all of you! Keep me posted on all your TWW success stories!

I tested to early I think plus it wasn't FMU.. I'm not symptom...Checking but on Monday I had tugging feeling bit like when you stretch an elastic band between two fingers it was weird plus a few twinges.. With light cramping and feeling of period coming..Didn't last long..then on Tuesday I felt the weird tugging then the twinges on both sides of my uterus with cramping and at one point (tmi) I though my period had come early as I felt wet but when I check there was nothing there... So tried looking online if anyone had this when period is due and can't find anything it's all about pregnancy symptoms etc.. (Still have some light twinges on left like pinches ..but who knows lol)...

Yeah I'm also trying to not look too much into my symptoms. I just don't wanna get my hopes up and then the witch shows up. I have some crazy indigestion though I mean with ice cream even and I never have a problem with that.

No5, hopefully the witch stays away!

Mezz, it's another hard not to symptom spot. I've been extremely emotional the past 2 days - yesterday was pouty and annoyed, today I teared up at a stoplight when I saw an ambulance and for the most part I've been giddy and hopeful today. What a rollercoaster. I assume hormones post O ate perfectly normal though

I've also been extremely emotional. Lol Crying at things I normal don't cry about and have been snappy towards my db. I have random spurts of nausea but sleeping more and feel feverish. It is really hard to not symptom spot. Especially when they are obvious. Lol FXD!!

I used wondfo this month and honestly they kinda sucked. My dollar store cheapies were better. I got a shining positive on free yesterday and confirmed at dr this morning and then came home took a wondfo pregnancy and wondfo ovulation for shits and giggles.. It's the most faint positive I have gotten on any test for the hcg but the ovulation test is almost positive lol. I'm not saying they don't work but on 10 and 11 dpo I didn't see the line till they were dry I only knew it wasn't evap cause it had lots of color.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 6
What dpo are you today ladyaphrodite? You are giving me hope that my wondfos are crappola ;)

I'm 13 dpo today, I had the most awesome lines on a free yesterday made the wondfo really seem like crap.

My wondfo looked like yours on 10-11 dpo I didn't see anything till like next day when I was wondering if the dollar store one was wrong

Feeling the need to symptom spot. I'm having the weirdest, sharp pains in my lower back on the left. I know it's even too early for implantation but what the heck could it be?! I haven't done anything to have sharp back pains!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->