May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

My whole lower back was sore after o for a couple days. It felt like i carried something heavy, i think it happened last month too.

I've also been extremely emotional. Lol Crying at things I normal don't cry about and have been snappy towards my db. I have random spurts of nausea but sleeping more and feel feverish. It is really hard to not symptom spot. Especially when they are obvious. Lol FXD!!

I just got the emotional part today, tear up & crying over stuff I normally wouldn't even care about LOL

My whole lower back was sore after o for a couple days. It felt like i carried something heavy, i think it happened last month too.

Thanks! I hated myself after even typing that :dohh: Gonna do my best to stop symptom spotting and just wait and see. :coffee:

Today has been weird, still have sore BBs, not as bad as the last 3 days, but I've been having cm and cramping like when I O...probably AF, but it sure doesnt feel like it. CD 24 today, AF shows usually around 26 but wont be considered late until CD 28. I plan to continue peeing on my wondfo ics until then if she hasn't shown. :af::af::af:

Ugh. I was talking to my friend about these Wondfo tests I ordered (and which are not supposed to arrive until Tuesday, thus preventing me from testing early). She was all "oh! I have tons, here, take some!"

So I did.

And against my better judgment I used one. Almost immediately I got a second VERY faint but definitely pink colored line. Naturally I got excited. Tested again 2 hours later....stark white.

So, do you all think this was an evap line? It is hard to tell from the picture, but the line is fairly thick and definitely is colored and appeared within that 5 minute window.

I have never used these before so I don't know how prevalent evaps are. I am only 9dpo so a positive would be pretty early!

Attachments

• bfsomething.jpg
    bfsomething.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
MNmom81 try testing again in a few days x.

@MNMom: Was the first test done on a longer hold for your urine than the second (which was 2 hours?)? How many DPO are you?

maybe your second test was with too diluted of pee, take with fmu tomorrow! :D

MNMom I can definitely see it! It's hard not to get excited- I was the same, trying not to hope it a BFP until I'd got a clear one which happened the next morning. Even clearer & darker today. So my advice- take it with a pinch of salt & do one tomorrow with FMU- with cheapie dip strips I tend to do two at once, so it's unlikely to get a double evap surely?

Good luck!

Xxx

Kwy, you're so close to knowing. I'm excited for you especially if this feels different from AF.

MN, that doesn't look like an evap! If you got it within 5 minutes that's even better. Testing again tomorrow???

5_year, so happy to hear your line got darker this morning. That's awesome!!!!

You ladies are showing AF who is the boss.

I'm so hopeful this cycle and have every reason to be until AF shows (but she won't, I can feel it)

Here is my morning test...:BFN:

I included the top test to show the weird diagonal line that was already on it when I opened the package. These are both wondfo ics.

Attachments

• 2014-05-16 07.33.00.jpg
    2014-05-16 07.33.00.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
Frenchie & Macy, sorry that the stupid witch came :( Upside, you're one day closer to being back in the race!

Kwynia, that's a very weird test. That would make me question them.

I'm growing anxious and symptom spotting myself to death. Testing in 1 week!

I'm so sorry to hear that the :witch: got you Macy & Frenchie :hugs:

I've already said that June will be a fabulous month to concieve as the month of June is named after the Goddess Juno who is the god of fertility, pregnancy & childbirth!!!

Cutieq - How are you holding up today?

So I've only known for 24hrs that I'm in my TWW and I am already finding I have moments I'm impatient & want to POAS already..hahaha!! Then I have cynical moments where I tell myself I don't have a strong chance this cycle so don't get my hopes up too high & then I have moments where I find myself symptom spotting already!!! :dohh:

At least I have a busy weekend to keep me preoccupied for a couple days. I'm running in a 5K tomorrow morning & then I'm going out to dinner with the Hubs to celebrate his promotion at work!!!! Woohoo! And I can't forget to mention that this lucky lady has a date to see Godzilla tonight with all my boys!!!

I'm so sorry to hear that the :witch: got you Macy & Frenchie :hugs:

I've already said that June will be a fabulous month to concieve as the month of June is named after the Goddess Juno who is the god of fertility, pregnancy & childbirth!!!

Cutieq - How are you holding up today?

So I've only known for 24hrs that I'm in my TWW and I am already finding I have moments I'm impatient & want to POAS already..hahaha!! Then I have cynical moments where I tell myself I don't have a strong chance this cycle so don't get my hopes up too high & then I have moments where I find myself symptom spotting already!!! :dohh:

At least I have a busy weekend to keep me preoccupied for a couple days. I'm running in a 5K tomorrow morning & then I'm going out to dinner with the Hubs to celebrate his promotion at work!!!! Woohoo! And I can't forget to mention that this lucky lady has a date to see Godzilla tonight with all my boys!!!

Deal, I'm doing ok. Actually got pretty emotional on the drive in this morning thinking about it all and wishing that I wasn't so in tune to every pinch and pull. I was also singing my heart out and dancing because it's friday. :shrug: I'm super hopeful this cycle! Definitely symptom spotting. I had my normal breakfast smoothie and I didn't puke but had that weird feeling in my jaws that I wanted to. We'll see. I remind myself that it's too early to be feeling anything and just go with the flow! Thankful it's the weekend, I normally think about it a lot less on weekends. Then 1 more week to go until I can test! When will you test deal?

Well I try to hold back from testing too early because it really sends me on a tailspin when I get a BFN but I'm sure by next weekend I'll be testing...or sooner...lol!! How about you - when do you plan to test?

I'll be doing a victory dance just getting past Wednesday though because that would improve my DPO that I make it & that would mean my body is working itself out!!

Well I try to hold back from testing too early because it really sends me on a tailspin when I get a BFN but I'm sure by next weekend I'll be testing...or sooner...lol!! How about you - when do you plan to test?

I'll be doing a victory dance just getting past Wednesday though because that would improve my DPO that I make it & that would mean my body is working itself out!!

I'm testing on the 23rd. That's a few days early but I want to know before heading into Memorial Day festivities! Celebrate the small victories - glad your body is O'ing properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->