May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

Don't kick me out for symptom spotting. It's more observations? I came home for lunch today starving and all I could think about was eating both my spaghetti and left over hibachi. My hubby isn't home for lunch today so I was very much looking forward to being a greedy butt with no judgement. Seriously who plans to eat two meals? Also feeling kinda pukey today *shrug*. Then I turn on the tv and flip through 3 shows and on all 3 there was a pregnant lady of some form. It somehow feels like a sign :)

No one's kicking you out cutieq, it's your thread ;

Besides, if we kicked ladies out for symptom spotting there wouldn't be anyone left

:dust: fairydust all around :dust:

@5_year_plan (tmi) but what is your cm like before you tested and now? Is it still clumpy/creamy and watery?

Ha ha ha kwynia so true!

& I totally wasn't expecting to get to the bottom of the thread & see that question no5!!! Lol

Er- nothing out of the ordinary really in terms of cm. I've recorded Lotiony cm on 10dpo & lots of it today (13dpo). Other that that been pretty much nothing, almost feeling wet (tmi) but finding there's the teeniest bogie-like fleck & nothing else!! Sorry that really is tmi!!! Lol :/

Sorry to those who got AF :( babydust for next month!
& GL for those waiting to test! :)

Xxx

Cutieq no way would we EVER kick you out!!! You are awesome!!! Kwynia is right - if we kicked ladies out for symptom spotting there would be no one left!!!!

I'm pretty certain we all have trouble going through the TWW without over analyzing our bodies & how we feel. And this is the perfect place to express what you're thinking and/or feeling & have understanding ladies respond & help you through it. :hugs:

We WILL get through this TWW!! We got this girl!!!!!

Cutieq no way would we EVER kick you out!!! You are awesome!!! Kwynia is right - if we kicked ladies out for symptom spotting there would be no one left!!!!

I'm pretty certain we all have trouble going through the TWW without over analyzing our bodies & how we feel. And this is the perfect place to express what you're thinking and/or feeling & have understanding ladies respond & help you through it. :hugs:

We WILL get through this TWW!! We got this girl!!!!!

Aw shucks you girls are the best!

Lol @5_year_plan thanks for reply .. I'm also getting all that you have said and I'm 10dpo today.. (But want test now until AF.. Hasn't shown)..

Do you also feel hot feeling as if your dial has been turned up then later down.. A few times here and there?

hello everyone.. I've been out of it for a few days... bascially waiting to test! I'm a bit nervous. Testing tomorrow morning for the first time this cycle as long as AF doesn't show up. I'm due tomorrow or sunday so really hoping for a BFP as my luteal phase is 2 days longer then usual.

Anyone who has gotten their bfp have af like cramps? I've been having these mild cramps on and off all week. i dont think i usually get cramps for a whole week before AF but who knows!

Im kinda confused, I am having cramps like im ovulating....I think I might use an opk later just to see.....its weird...

Im kinda confused, I am having cramps like im ovulating....I think I might use an opk later just to see.....its weird...

I've been getting those all week! So wierd! i'm 12 DPO maybe it means we're pregnant lol

Gosh I hope so. The month I had my early mc I had AF cramps from 4-5 dpo all the way until I mc. This is definitely a different kind of cramp. Along with the boob pain I think my chances are good that im pregnant or having some kind hormonal hurricane in my body :dohh::dohh:

haha! my boobs haven't been hurting too bad, but i do have sensitive nips! lol. i usually dont. or if i do they don't last this long! praying i see a BFP tomorrow. that would make me so happy. One of my best friends baby shower is tomorrow too :)

however, it is at night and there are cocktails involved so if i'm not drinking my friends will know! lol how do i hide it? I guess i wont worry about that unless the test is positive.

Grrrhhhh!!! I have gotten 10.. yes 10 consistent positives on blue dye tests over the past few days. Negative FRER. The blue positives show after the time limit but they are there and just as thick as the control line. Can these ALL be evaps?I'm 12 dpo today. Am I out this month?

GOOD LUCK LINDS & KYWNIA!! 🙏

I feel like I can't symptom spot...not that I have anything to report but cramps. last month I had all the signs boobs, hot flashes, cramps and hunger and I got a bfn. My body's one mean biatch!
10 work days ( mon-fri ) until vacation the I can test!

Im really feeling like AF is coming in the morning....I guess well see

FXd :af:

Linds, could you go the I'm on a diet route?

Kwy, I hope no AF!!

Cgray, how bizarre!! Are they all the same batch of test? If so, sounds like a bad. I would get another brand in case it's too early for the digital.

No! They are from different brands and boxes. CVS midstream and Equate. I don't know what to think.

Weird about the blue dyes, but I guess if they're appearing after the time limit there's a chance they're all evaps :/

Digis are often less sensitive so I wouldn't use one of those till after AF is due- I'm not risking seeing that until next wed!! Lol

I would get hold of some pink dye & keep trying, internet cheapies do the job in my experience. Good luck to you!!

No5 I didn't have any hot flushes that I noticed... I can post my TWW symptoms if you're interested. I was trying to avoid SSing so it's not overly detailed but has the key things I've noticed?

Xxx

No! They are from different brands and boxes. CVS midstream and Equate. I don't know what to think.

Oh interesting! Maybe it's too soon for the digital and the others can pick it up?

1-6dpo: nothing out of the ordinary (trying not to ss!!)
7dpo: terrible headache making me dizzy. Sore feeling across uterus when walking too fast. (This has still not gone away)
8dpo: headache still (less so) & indigestion in afternoon. Itchy legs/tummy rash.
9dpo: pinches/cramps/AF type feeling. Moody. Sneezes/sore eyes like hayfever but goes away again.
10dpo: Lotiony cm. Feeling lightheaded/dizzy/headachey + slight stiff jaw (but not the same as last 2 PGs) & miserable/moody. Metallic taste in mouth in the afternoon & at dinner- did I burn my mouth?
11dpo: slight headache, bloat, feel like AF coming. Slightest jaw/tooth ache on right hand cheek. Pinchy twinges. Agonising foot cramp while driving home- along second to last toe from calf. Faint BFP on ICs- is this it?
12dpo: needed a wee twice in the night but could only go once due to testing! Faint, but certain BFP on asda test with FMU. Slight twinges & slight back ache. Bloat. Tired- but I was awake at 4am!! lol burps in the day & indigestion after dinner. Felt pregnant today all day- heavy full feeling in uterus & slight back ache. Nipples uncomfortable to lay on by bedtime.
13dpo: slept well. BFP stronger & faster on both asda & IC with FMU. Large amount of lotiony cm after second wee of the day- thought it was blood till I saw it. Sore boobs- sharp pain in right, then both feel uncomfortable in bra. Pregnant feeling in uterus all day- just know. Dry heave before shower this morning. Gassy & burps when stomach is empty (just before meal time even though I'm not hungry). Feeling sick/burpy in bed.
14dpo: slept well. Uncomfortable to lay on my front due to sensitive boobs/bloated tummy. Woken with slight headache & slight ache along cheekbones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->