May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

Ahh! I got my first BFP this morning!! I dipped two at the same time to make sure no evaps. They are faint lines but definitely pink and they look darker in person.
So excited/nervous right now. I know it's still early- i'm 13 dpo, but i usually start spotting 10 or 11 dpo. Obviously going to take this day by day and pray this isn't a chemical or MC.

I wonder if this is a result of taking the b complex vitamins this month?? And now i'm wondering if i should continue? I've read both sides of the story.. how it isn't harmful and how it may be.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6
I still have the impending AF doom feeling :( BFN this morning on an ic. I know, still early, but i cant shake the blues.

@5_year_plan thanks for reply :D
Very helpful:D x.

Congrats to all the BFP's whoop whoop:Dx.

Plus what are all you new.. BFP's lady's preg symptoms leading up to your positive tests...also? X. Thanks.

How many dpo are you? I swear I still feel like AF is coming! constantly checking too.

Thanks Everyone!!

No5- My symptoms included- lots of water cm (but i had this last month too and got a bfn) i started getting mild cramps at about 7 dpo that are on and off. Feel kind of like ovulation pains and AF cramps mixed, that's why i thought AF was coming. i have sensitive nipples, but boobs aren't really sore, and just have had a slight nauseous feeling. nothing crazy! like i said, i was expecting AF to be here.

What awesome news today. Great lines!!!

Thanks for sharing your symptoms ladies. Kwy, hang in there!!

@lindsvancamp thanks for your reply:D x.

Congrats, linds!

Now you need a good excuse to not drink... maybe you didn't sleep well the night before. Or you had a drink a couple nights ago that made you sick? Just brainstorming...

Congrats Linds!!!! Woohoo!! Wishing you a H&H 9/mo!!!!

Some no drinking excuses that I use - Offer to be a DD for others, Allergies, headache or I say I'm broke...lol!!

AFM, I ran a 5K this morning & for not having trained for it I think I did pretty well with a time of 26mins 35sec!! It was nice to have a goal/accomplishment that was not TTC related for once!!! And it was a PERFECT running day - Sunny & slightly chilly with a nice breeze!!!

Dinner with the Hubs tonight to celebrate his work promotion!! I like to keep as busy as possible during the TWW!!

Kept myself busy all day too! Planted a little garden, visited the nieces and it was wonderful to not have the TWW on my mind at all. :) ohh only 12 days to go! Lol

Same, I organized my clothes something I was putting off but decided it would help keep my mind busy! :D

Well, AF did not show up today. I put a pad on before bed tonight cause I often wake up with a gush (sorry tmi) so just waiting as patiently as possible. CD 26 today, so past my average 25 days but longest is 27. Monday I would consider to be late and would also be dpo 15. No AF by then and I will get a frer. I googled my batch of wondfos and was suprised to find many ladies saying they got BFN on the wondfo when they had already confirmed with other tests...might be a batch problem or just a sensitivity thing. Or I am getting BFN's because im not pregnant ;) more tmi, I think I might have a yeast infection but just in the front errrr....cleft? I applied a bit of topical anti fungal.

On the symptom front still sore BBs, some mood swings and I have this constant nausea but that is most likely due to weird health issues non TTC related, thats a whole other story :)

Sorry to be rambling, my DH had to work extra hours today so I haven't had much adult contact :)

My clear blue tonight it faintly positive, dh said the faint line is blue though. So well soo, I know they aren't trustworthy i'm going to do a pink dye tomorrow or monday

Tested this morning was a bfn..it's pretty close to af so I'm starting to think I might be out again..

No AF this morning, BFN on ic.....I'm getting a dang frer today ;) I will save it for the morning (repeat as needed: I will save it for the morning)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->