May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

No AF this morning, BFN on ic.....I'm getting a dang frer today ;) I will save it for the morning (repeat as needed: I will save it for the morning)

Lol your repeat made me giggle. I was in Walmart so I went ahead and grabbed tests to start Friday. I repeat, Friday.

Hit submit too soon. The only consistent, sure symptom I have is heavy, sensitive boobs. They only bother me if I roll over on them or when walking. Otherwise not sore but I put on my favorite dress this morning and it was so tight in the top that I couldn't wear it. No darkening or sore nipples though.

Gosh this wait is torture :) had lots acid reflux today? I guess that's how I would describe it. I kept almost puking but it never came up (sorry) didn't feel nauseous though so I don't know what to call it. Boobs still sore and not much more to report. At this rate, I feel like I will cave and test early but going to at least make it to Wednesday

Today is AF due date, its almost 5pm and she hasn't arrived! :D

Yay babyv :af: stay away :)

Cutieq, hang in there :)

Still no af for me.....there are two frers in my house....come on morning get here already :)

Kwynia and babyvaugn, I can't wait to see your BFP's!

Well my chemical last month has made me ovulate late this cycle and only got a +opk on CD25 so now AF isn't due until begninning of June.. Gah!

Good luck guys- eagerly awaiting some positive news from you ladies soon! :)

Xxx

Sorry to disappoint ladies, AF got me this morning. Soooo glad i didnt pee on my frer ;) Good news: 27 day cycle, 13 day luteal phase. Bad news: adding sore boobs to my PMS symptoms.

I am a little disappointed, but its nice to be back in the real world after spending so much time in "what if" land.

:hugs: :hugs: :dust: :hugs: :hugs:

Blah! I'm sorry Kwynia😔
Sometimes it really is such a relief to get AF. It's an answer and limbo blows!

CP, I hope you hang around with us anyway!

Kwynia, boo that horrible witch. At least it got you out of limbo. Always a plus! My boobs were way more sore this morning than when I went to bed. Makes me think AF is getting closer :( hubby asked me last night when AF is due and now he's on watch. I normally reserve the fun parts of ttc for him and spare him the waiting and timelines. Now I'm more wishful than ever :(

Cutieq - I'm starting to go crazy too but where as you are crazy optimistic I woke up in an irritable mood feeling like AF is impenidng and the doom/dread feeling that comes with it.:dohh: I am 7DPO and I'm starting to stress because I want SO badly to lengthen my LP. Last month I only made it 8DPO. Fx Fx Fx that I don't see AF until the end of the week - or more so - not at all!!! :haha:See, I'm trying to shake this mood I'm in & this site & all you ladies are helping.:hugs:

Sorry to disappoint ladies, AF got me this morning. Soooo glad i didnt pee on my frer ;) Good news: 27 day cycle, 13 day luteal phase. Bad news: adding sore boobs to my PMS symptoms.

I am a little disappointed, but its nice to be back in the real world after spending so much time in "what if" land.

:hugs: :hugs: :dust: :hugs: :hugs:

So sorry AF came for you :( FX for you this cycle!

Cutieq - I'm starting to go crazy too but where as you are crazy optimistic I woke up in an irritable mood feeling like AF is impenidng and the doom/dread feeling that comes with it.:dohh: I am 7DPO and I'm starting to stress because I want SO badly to lengthen my LP. Last month I only made it 8DPO. Fx Fx Fx that I don't see AF until the end of the week - or more so - not at all!!! :haha:See, I'm trying to shake this mood I'm in & this site & all you ladies are helping.:hugs:

I've been way emotional lately. That's one thing that's rare of me. I've had two questions at work that made me almost cry :cry:. Also, we have a Monday meeting in which we have to clap a lot and my boobs literally hurt when I clap. I fluctuate from optimist to pessimist, so tomorrow I'll probably be sure that i'm out again haha

Here's hoping that AF holds out past Friday and beyond!

Oh no kwynia, sorry AF got you! :(

But I know what you mean about a sense of relief- on to the next cycle, & a break from the stress of ttc for a week or two!

Xxx

Just that quick I'm back on the doubty, pouty train. Despite my "symptoms" I feel like it's too early to be feeling anything. see deal, I told you it happens quickly.

I'm trying hard not to symptom spot so I've been telling myself " Meg you got this. Don't over think it. Move on" and I feel like a dog seeing a ball bc I dive into something else to get my mind off it! Lol!!

It seems to me that a BFP is going to happen whether you feel positive or negative, have symptoms or no symptoms, or if you are trying or not trying...keep your heads up girls, its just a matter of when and, if you are doing everything you can, then your work is done :)

Smile, kick up your feet, dive into that next project, just don't stand still and hold your breath, that's no way to live. Love you!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

It seems to me that a BFP is going to happen whether you feel positive or negative, have symptoms or no symptoms, or if you are trying or not trying...keep your heads up girls, its just a matter of when and, if you are doing everything you can, then your work

Smile, kick up your feet, dive into that next project, just don't stand still and hold your breath, that's no way to live. Love you!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Love this message so much kwynia!! It's important to remember and I'm going to tape it to my forehead :)

Meg, that visual of the dog cracked me up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->