May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

Cutieq - What a rollercoster we are on!! I just realized that I've been tired for 3 days now - you have no idea how excited I got at that revelation....then maybe 30mins after that thought I started to feel a slight low backache & was back to feeling the AF doom. I am certifiably bat $hit crazy:wacko:!!!

Meg - love the dog analagy & I try to do the same thing - I keep trying to plan stuff in the evenings during my TWW & I think it's at work that it gets to me the most because if I don't have busy work all I have are me & my thoughts to entertain me!!! And Dr. Google. We can't forget Dr. Google's roll in our paranoia!!!!

Kwynia - what a lovely message to read while I'm going crazy over here. Thank you so much for that!!!<3 <3 <3

Kwynia your absolutely right.
Great message.

I hate just feeling so engulfed in TTC i think it's put a stress on me I couldn't shake until this cycle. I'm making it my bitch! Lol sorry. I just hate stress. :)

AF did not show today, I have been crampy under neath my belly area all day, its the weirdiest. I've never had that happen. I normally cramp once and AF starts but nope. I had this gush of watery cm mid day, but nothing else. I'm 10 dpo so I think I'm going to skip testing tomorrow and wed and test on thursday!

All though i'm late for my cycle I'm really not since I o'd late!

Sounds good babyvaughn. Can't wait for you to test!

How are you ladies doing? I'm so ready for Friday and hoping I see a faint line. DH is so positive this cycle, it's insane. I feel like I should be feeling more by now even though I know so many people say you can feel nothing. I will know in due time. It feels good to be on this side of the TWW.

Any other test dates coming up soon?

I'm out the witch found me yesterday..../sigh Well atleast I get to go to Six Flags this weekend.

Sorry she showed Mezz :( Six Flags sounds awesome! Eat delicious foods and scream at the top of your lungs.

Sorry the :witch: got you Mezz. Enjoy 6 Flags!!!!! That should be fun :)

Cutieq - I'm one day behind you lady!!! I hope I make it to this weekend to test!!!!! Any day after today that I go without AF will be added days to my LP from last cycle so I'm starting to get a little nervous just hoping, hoping, hoping I can at least lengthen my LP but more so I WANT TO BE PREGNANT!!:haha:See, here I go again trying my best to be positive!!! So far today I'm not feeling PMSy or Pregnant so that doesn't help me any!!!!:dohh:

Time to repeat my mantra - Que Sera Sera, Whatever will be will be.

Sorry the :witch: got you Mezz. Enjoy 6 Flags!!!!! That should be fun :)

Cutieq - I'm one day behind you lady!!! I hope I make it to this weekend to test!!!!! Any day after today that I go without AF will be added days to my LP from last cycle so I'm starting to get a little nervous just hoping, hoping, hoping I can at least lengthen my LP but more so I WANT TO BE PREGNANT!!:haha:See, here I go again trying my best to be positive!!! So far today I'm not feeling PMSy or Pregnant so that doesn't help me any!!!!:dohh:

Time to repeat my mantra - Que Sera Sera, Whatever will be will be.

Yea. I feel pretty regular today lol. Boobs aren't even really as sore anymore. I don't think I will last until Friday. I want to test tomorrow haha and probably will. I remind myself that a no is just a not yet ;)

Someone needs to tell my boobs to stop being sore, and huge ;)

kwynia's boobs: stop being sore & huge. Behave yourselves for goodness sake.

;) xxx

Hi everyone! Just checking in!! Anyone else get bfp?!?! Today is day 5 of AF for me and I think also the last day! Pretty light this cycle so at least there is that :) I am thinking we may start BDing tonight (af is so light I dont need a tampon or anything). Any thoughts on that? Waiting to BD til the 2 week mark doesnt seem to be working for us! Weird because since my last cycle was 28 days the 2 week mark when we BD last time should have been perfect timing!! Picture me shrugging right now.

Macy - if you feel like BDing then you should do it! I think it's very important to keep some recreational BDing involved in your relationship so that important aspect of your relationship does not become stessful/clinical/planned & organized. I'm happy to see your visit with AF is all but over & time to bring on a June BFP for you!!!!!!

Babyvaughn feel like I see a shadow of something. How many dpo r u

just turned 11 dpo. I o'd later in my cycle so i'm late for AF but still early as far as counting from ovulation!

@macy: Are you also bding before the 2 week mark? You could be ovulating before then, even if you have a 28 day cycle.

Lady's if you haven't seen this film it's a must! (So funny and so true they got it down to a T.. Lol I just watched it) check it out on Netflix or rent or DVD..

What to Expect When You're Expecting
(2012 Film)

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1586265/

I'm not sure if AF has come a hold 4/5 days early so that'll be a 27 day cycle or it's implantation as (tmi) when I wipe this afternoon there was bloody mucus nothing on pad .. Cervix is high .. I touch cervix and mucusy blood on finger..I put mooncup in and there wasn't even a cm in there when I checked five hours later..Will check again before bed ..but will know for sure if it is AF Tomoz..

Brilliant film! Saw it when I was pg with DS :) (had to sit on the aisle so I could leave for a wee part way through as I could never last a whole movie!!)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"