May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

kwynia, my boobs are extremely sore and huge. I feel your pain hun!

babyvaughn, I can't see anything yet. I'm also apparently horrible at line spotting. I've found that it's so much easier to see in person that pics. I will start testing tomorrow so I'll be posting pics with you.

No period, just crampiness off and on through out the day under my belly button. My are a tiny bit tender but nothing like my normal pms boobs. I've had watery discharge thats it!

DH said tonight he thinks I'm pregnant for real, he said more than ever he said I'm not myself and I asked how so. He said i'm constantly napping or wanting to nap, that i'm really moody, that I do want to do anything..

I notice it but i'm ignoring it lol.
He took me shopping and by the time I got to the first store I wanted to go home lol.

I'm hoping he is right but its hard to even consider after so long!

Praying to get our BFP on or by thursday morning so we can use the money on a crib rather an SA test.

Good luck to you lady's:D don't forget to watch that movie lol x.

Hi guys,

Well this is my first month of ttc. I've read posts about people stressing out in the 2WW before and always thought "pooh - when I get there I won't be stressed.. I'll just wait patiently until the day of AF".

Well it's just 3 DPO and I'm so desperate to know. I wish there was a way we could test this early. I'm never going to survive another week of waiting. I have to find some way of putting it out of my mind but that will never happen.

It's either a BFP or a huge glass of really, really nice red wine (I've bought myself a really nice bottle incase AF comes).

I really thought I'd be ok with this taking a while but BD'ing in order to ttc is stressful and I just want it to happen already.

I know this is lame as I'm just on my first cycle but I thought I'd share my whinge anyway.

Thank you ladies!!! No we have actually only been bding around the 2 week mark. Work has just been so hectic lately. But Im thinking maybe I ovulate a lil sooner since my cycles often run a bit short. So I was thinking maybe every other day after af ends? Or every couple days? Hmmm. I really dont want to spend more money on the opks. And I want us to just be very relaxed about it the whole thing (I can try at least lol).

@macy: Every other day from CD 8 sounds about right. Do you have any other signs of ovulation (other than OPK), like CM or pains?

Yup every other day from 8 has always worked for me too- your most fertile days are the 3 leading up to ovulation so doing it a bit early is always a good idea!

They say to avoid stress just do it every other day for the whole cycle, but we can never keep that up!! Lol I know when I've ovulated because I don't want it any more!! Ha ha

Xxx

babyvaughn, any update? I'm hoping no AF!

ChocoLover, welcome to the TWW haha. The days can be agony, but at least you're in the tail end of the wait! Feel free to post for support or to get you through the craziness

macy, every other day should be a-ok. The last thing you want to do is make it stressful

5_Year how are you hanging in there?

AFM, I've turned into a peeing maniac, but my spirits are high, so I wasn't too let down by the BFN this morning. My boobs are still super heavy. The tingling and itching comes in waves. Nothing more really going on. Hoping to start to see a faint line or know something soon!

@macy: Every other day from CD 8 sounds about right. Do you have any other signs of ovulation (other than OPK), like CM or pains?

I have the ewcm and slight pains. I also usually get bloated unless that is a coincidence. I made sure we did it last cycle when I had the pains + ewcm but no such luck. Maybe this month the every other day will work!

@macy: As far as I know you should BD everyday you have EWCM (every other day if you have it for a while) and the day (or two) after it goes away.

Still no af!

Thinking about canceling his SA and reschelding it if we aren't preggers!

Still no af!

Thinking about canceling his SA and reschelding it if we aren't preggers!

@babyvaughn you test tomorrow? maybe postpone it because it's not needed!

I'm in a similar boat. I have my 'we've been trying for a year, what's wrong with my appointment' scheduled for June. Hoping it can be a belly scan instead! :happydance:

I had an U/S done on CD 12 and got to see my follicles everything looked great!
We had SA schelded for Tomorrow which we have to pay out of pocket for.

AF was due 18th so that would have been perfect to find out or get af in time, but I o'd late so its messed it up. I dont want to fork out that money if I could be spending it on baby.

Just hoping this is pg that its just taking a few days to get my level's up, but i'm starting to loose hope. I've been ttc 3.5 yrs

Fx Fx Fx for you babyvaughan!!

Cutieq - You know I'm rooting for you girl!!!! Fx Fx Fx

Grr cramping a little now. My AF never comes early. She's almost always late a few days. Trying to be optimistic!

So I'm trying not to think to much into this or any other feeling I have but holy shit my nipples! Lol.
The past few nights I happily yank my bra off and put a shirt on an the feeling of the shirt over my nips is so tender and sensitive.
Again going to go in the shower my arm brushed my nip and I yelled ouch! Bc I thought I scratched it! Lol. Sooo weird soo awkward to tell you but at this point I'm over it.
I know they say you can have tenderness at your nipple once the progesterone is leaving your body. At 6-7dpo what should I think?

@Cutieq I canceled the SA test and set it for in June in cause I am pg! I hope your scan ends up being for a baby also! :D

Deal9027, Thank You! I'm not letting myself test at all tomorrow for its making me crazy. Friday i'll be 14dpo and i'll test with frer in the A.M if no bfn then i'll test again on Sunday with a frer. I have been using $1 store test but now i'm going for the best of the best test haha!

Meg, that sounds like a great symptom! My friend told me her nips felt like someone had sliced them with a razor they were so sensitive... YIKES!

babyvaughn, I think that was probably a good idea. No need to waste money!

AFM, I've entered crazy town. Wanting that BFP so bad this cycle. I started POAS yesterday - got one test that looked faint after a tweak and a BFN this morning. It's still very early so I'm trying to keep my hopes up but the wait is terrible!

MegNE - the sore nips sounds like a VERY promising sign!! Fx Fx Fx this is your BFP on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->