May IUI's!!

Claudia- I love those :) face opk's! They're the best!!! So iui will be tomorrow or Wednesday? Good luck hun!!! Will those spermo's still be ok?

Claudia- I love those :) face opk's! They're the best!!! So iui will be tomorrow or Wednesday? Good luck hun!!! Will those spermo's still be ok?

eeekkk thank you ladies :kiss:

i just had to go swap out my tank and got a new one with new spermies. now just waiting to hear from my nurse as to IUI tomorrow or wednesday

i just had to go swap out my tank and got a new one with new spermies. now just waiting to hear from my nurse as to IUI tomorrow or wednesday

How exiting, let us know how many spermies there were.. And motility :)
:happydance:

Glad you got new spermo's! Fx for you hun!!! Keep us updated on how things go and when iui will be.

Sorry Claudia, didn't refresh my page! Yay for iui tomorrow!!! Good luck!

im over the moon with excitement :) i will for sure keep you all updated.

Question for you ladies.. do your RE's recommend you to BD the night of IUI or day after? Mine doesn't tell me anything and was just curious!!

Iui tomorrow morning ladies!!!

Yay!!!! I think that will officially make us all in the tww then!!!

Is anyone else waiting for IUI?

I am a week into my TWW...IUI was on the 4th.

Good luck to all of you!

Oh, by the way...if you have a Rite Aid Pharmacy in your area, the first response 2 packs are $10.99 & have a $1 coupon on them. Or you can get a $2 coupon from the frer website!!!

Iui tomorrow morning ladies!!!

Yay!!!! I think that will officially make us all in the tww then!!!

Is anyone else waiting for IUI?

I am a week into my TWW...IUI was on the 4th.

Good luck to all of you!

Oh, by the way...if you have a Rite Aid Pharmacy in your area, the first response 2 packs are $10.99 & have a $1 coupon on them. Or you can get a $2 coupon from the frer website!!!

good to know!!!! awesome thank you

Question for you ladies.. do your RE's recommend you to BD the night of IUI or day after? Mine doesn't tell me anything and was just curious!!

I used the trigger. So my O is pretty well timed. So I went in for u/s & was told to trigger & bd that night, then IUI was 36 hours later. Unfortunately, I was so sick from the meds & my husband got all wrapped up in his head, we were not able to bd same night as trigger, so we just waited for the IUI.

Night of iui for me!

Debating if we should BD tonight or not.. my hubby has a morph issue and I kind don't want the bad spermies in there getting in the way so maybe not lol

Did you have the iui already? This cycle when I triggered, we had to bd that day and iui was 20 hours later and I think we had a good sample! 44mill post-wash with 98% motility! They don't look at morphology, so I don't think that really matters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->