May IUI's!!

We are instructed to only bd the night before the trigger and give IUI sample and bd that night and every other night after for a week. Idk why we can't bd the night of trigger bc he doesn't have issues. She said the bd after that is to get your hormones going because research has showed they aid in sustaining a pregnancy. I had no idea

We are instructed to only bd the night before the trigger and give IUI sample and bd that night and every other night after for a week. Idk why we can't bd the night of trigger bc he doesn't have issues. She said the bd after that is to get your hormones going because research has showed they aid in sustaining a pregnancy. I had no idea

How interesting. There is not much bd in my house during the TWW usually...we are too worn out. Besides this cycle I am using the progesterone suppositories.

Question for you ladies.. do your RE's recommend you to BD the night of IUI or day after? Mine doesn't tell me anything and was just curious!!

Night of iui for me!

Debating if we should BD tonight or not.. my hubby has a morph issue and I kind don't want the bad spermies in there getting in the way so maybe not lol

Did you have the iui already? This cycle when I triggered, we had to bd that day and iui was 20 hours later and I think we had a good sample! 44mill post-wash with 98% motility! They don't look at morphology, so I don't think that really matters!

Yes, this morning. I know all the spermies they put in with IUI are good, so I don't want to bd and put the bad ones in there to get in the good ones way! lol.

Hmm that is very interesting!

How interesting. There is not much bd in my house during the TWW usually...we are too worn out. Besides this cycle I am using the progesterone suppositories.

teehee well if my wife and i :sex: itll be for fun lol our baby is in a tank :happydance:

I use prog suppositories as well. I'm sure the hormones she's talking about aren't just progesterone. I need to research it a little because I found it interesting.

Claudia that's hilarious ::):

I use prog suppositories as well. I'm sure the hormones she's talking about aren't just progesterone. I need to research it a little because I found it interesting.

Claudia that's hilarious ::):

Oh, no...what I meant was the suppositories kind of get in the way of the bd...at least for me.

teehee well if my wife and i :sex: itll be for fun lol our baby is in a tank :happydance:

Hehe, you make me literally lol! Enjoy the :sex: hehe

Hehe, you make me literally lol! Enjoy the :sex: hehe

ahahahahaha im glad :haha:

yea ive seen rainbow baby everywhere and yea i wanna know lol

Beneathmywing- thank you! I never realized that that's what it meant.

What do you all think?? Getting darker?

Attachments

• IMG_20140512_164521_970.jpg
    IMG_20140512_164521_970.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member