May IUI's!!

Wantjust1more- sorry you feeling so crappy. Could be a good thing, but could also just be normal. I hope its positive for you! I'm 9dpo/9dptrigger and 8dpiui. I can officially say that the trigger is out of my system:) but I've been a crazy lady trying to analyze tests! I've probably tested 3 times today! Dh says he sees nothing on the tests, but I have line eye! Crazy I tell you! I'm actually looking forward to af, I can't take how obsessed I've become! No tests for me next cycle!!!

you're still early so don't count yourself out. I can't test until Wed so that would make it 10dpt10dpiui. Test again in a day or two. Implantation might of not had happened yet. I looked on a implantation calender and they say 9dpo is really common to have implantation. So you never know!!

Thanx, but I'm not very hopeful for this cycle! Me and dh were very happy in the beginning, but I'm not convinced anymore! Af should arrive by friday/saturday, so its still a wait for me! Good luck with testing on Wednesday! Hope you get a :bfp:

Wantjust1more- sorry you feeling so crappy. Could be a good thing, but could also just be normal. I hope its positive for you! I'm 9dpo/9dptrigger and 8dpiui. I can officially say that the trigger is out of my system:) but I've been a crazy lady trying to analyze tests! I've probably tested 3 times today! Dh says he sees nothing on the tests, but I have line eye! Crazy I tell you! I'm actually looking forward to af, I can't take how obsessed I've become! No tests for me next cycle!!!

you're still early so don't count yourself out. I can't test until Wed so that would make it 10dpt10dpiui. Test again in a day or two. Implantation might of not had happened yet. I looked on a implantation calender and they say 9dpo is really common to have implantation. So you never know!!

Thanx, but I'm not very hopeful for this cycle! Me and dh were very happy in the beginning, but I'm not convinced anymore! Af should arrive by friday/saturday, so its still a wait for me! Good luck with testing on Wednesday! Hope you get a :bfp:

we feel the same dh and I.. My af WILL NOT arrive on friday/saturday and neither will your's.. I demand we get our bfp's lol.. :hugs: I'm trying so hard to stay positive throughout this whole process! any symptoms? :coffee:

U have another sono and more blood work tomorrow. Hang in there ladies may is our month

we feel the same dh and I.. My af WILL NOT arrive on friday/saturday and neither will your's.. I demand we get our bfp's lol.. :hugs: I'm trying so hard to stay positive throughout this whole process! any symptoms? :coffee:

Nope, no symptoms! I do have the occasional twinge, but that's normal during the tww for me! Its difficult to stay positive when you've been trying so long and nothing seems to work! Every time I get put on new meds, I have so much hope that it will work, just for it to get thrown back in my face by af showing up! Ttc has consumed me and I hate it! I had a afternoon nap earlier and when I woke up, the first thing I did was reach for my thermometer, my dd yelled to her dad "yeah, moms awake"(my thermometer makes a beeping sound when turned on). She was in her room and could hear it. Ttc has taken over my life and I'd like it back please! My dh even warns me when he sees a pregnant woman approaching us in the shops. He knows how I envy them! Its really a sad road we're traveling on, maybe we'll make it to our destination someday! Sorry for rambling!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Claudiamarie! Hoping things work out! Did you get a + opk yet?

Nope, no symptoms! I do have the occasional twinge, but that's normal during the tww for me! Its difficult to stay positive when you've been trying so long and nothing seems to work! Every time I get put on new meds, I have so much hope that it will work, just for it to get thrown back in my face by af showing up! Ttc has consumed me and I hate it! I had a afternoon nap earlier and when I woke up, the first thing I did was reach for my thermometer, my dd yelled to her dad "yeah, moms awake"(my thermometer makes a beeping sound when turned on). She was in her room and could hear it. Ttc has taken over my life and I'd like it back please! My dh even warns me when he sees a pregnant woman approaching us in the shops. He knows how I envy them! Its really a sad road we're traveling on, maybe we'll make it to our destination someday! Sorry for rambling!

You are exactly like me. We've been trying for 3 years, and even then with the m/c of our twins, i lost one, and then the other was stuck in my left tube. They had to remove my fallopian tube which decreases chances for getting preg. We've been through so much, i understand where you are coming from. Now my kids even ask me "mom, when are you going to bring our babies back"... i feel like it was my fault that i couldn't carry a healthy preg. ttc has consumed and made me a person i never knew i could be. I've barely been able to look at preg women with out a break down wondering why i had to lost my twins. The "why's" and "what ifs" have never left my mind. Now that we are at a RE i feel hopeful but still have my shield up. I know that i won't give up, however when people say "just let it happen" I DON"TKNOW HOW TO DO THAT-- I know by body to well and i know that when i have clear stretchy crap handing from my damn vagina i'm more than likely ovulating.. I just want to be "normal" again....

I know your frustration, and trying to keep you positive is doing the same for myself. Just know i know your feelings, and wish we could get preg like these ladies who abuse their kids can, BUT not cherish the fact and what they have.. there are women like us that WISH we were them and being able to conceive RIGHT NOW!!!

Wildchic and wantjust1more no +opk yet. It's starting to get to me but we'll see tomorrow

Wildchic and wantjust1more no +opk yet. It's starting to get to me but we'll see tomorrow

Going you get one soon!! I'll be waiting for your update :)

I'm still cramping really bad,.. Today is worse.. I'm laying down and feels like AF.. I'm only 7dpiui/trigger... Ugh makes me want to call the doctor, make sure nothing is wrong..

Going you get one soon!! I'll be waiting for your update :)

I'm still cramping really bad,.. Today is worse.. I'm laying down and feels like AF.. I'm only 7dpiui/trigger... Ugh makes me want to call the doctor, make sure nothing is wrong..

Maybe call to set your mind at ease. Sounds like your in a bit of pain.

Here is tonight's HPT-- there's something there but idk if it's the end of the trigger or something... of course i'm not supposed to test until wednesday, but couldn't hold it lol... I guess will see in the am if it's darker or lighter! :shrug::coffee:

Attachments

• may 11th.jpg
    may 11th.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 7
Here is tonight's HPT-- there's something there but idk if it's the end of the trigger or something... of course i'm not supposed to test until wednesday, but couldn't hold it lol... I guess will see in the am if it's darker or lighter! :shrug::coffee:

Ohhhh!! Hope its a bfp!!!!

Claudia- hope you get a + opk soon! Fx everything goes well at u/s! Wantjust1more- could those cramps be implantation??? I hope it is! AFM- I took a hpt and it was whiter than white:( Not even a faint. Feeling very down, but just have to deal with it!

Wanting1 umm I see a very light pink line. How many dpiui are you? My trigger wasn't out of my system until the morning of 10dpiui but I know others were earlier. FX'd for it to get darker each day then you'll know!!! How exciting!

I'll test out my trigger. Probably will check it starting 6dpiui

Wild hang in there. It's not over yet.

I definitely see a 2nd line, but it could be the trigger. I could still see a very faint line yesterday at 9dpo/9dpt and today, there was nothing! I hope its not the case with you and that it is the start of your bfp! I'll be kmfx!!!

wildchic-could be implantation. I've never had af like cramps before af... freaks me out. today i'm 8dpiui/t-- So i don't know, I'm not getting my hopes up yet until wed lol

fluterby429- Right, I'm not getting my hopes up until 10dpiui/t because thats when doctor told me to test. But couldn't hold it in lol. I don't know when the trigger left my system or if it's still lingering in there, because i didn't test it out.

Here's another test-- from 2nd fmu... Will see what happens. I'll just post hpts until wednesday morning.. :shrug:

The cramps were there AGAIN last night.. I keep thinking af will be here but these are off and on since 5 dpiui/t so who the heck knows.

Attachments

• may 12th 1.jpg
    may 12th 1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 2
Dropped of dh's sample for wash!! Now we wait. Eeeek.

Good luck!!!

wildchic-could be implantation. I've never had af like cramps before af... freaks me out. today i'm 8dpiui/t-- So i don't know, I'm not getting my hopes up yet until wed lol

fluterby429- Right, I'm not getting my hopes up until 10dpiui/t because thats when doctor told me to test. But couldn't hold it in lol. I don't know when the trigger left my system or if it's still lingering in there, because i didn't test it out.

Here's another test-- from 2nd fmu... Will see what happens. I'll just post hpts until wednesday morning.. :shrug:

The cramps were there AGAIN last night.. I keep thinking af will be here but these are off and on since 5 dpiui/t so who the heck knows.

The cramping could be a good thing. I can barely see a line, myself. Hopefully when you test again it will be darker. Make sure you test with fmu though...I was testing out my trigger & using second & the line was super faint...then I did first & it was darker. But if it is darker with fmu, hopefully you will see it 2 days in a row.

I had cramping around 5/6 dpo for about 2 days. But I typically cramp before AF. But I don't think that early. You & me are the same dpo! I plan to start testing again on Wednesday I think.

Claudia- hope you get a + opk soon! Fx everything goes well at u/s! Wantjust1more- could those cramps be implantation??? I hope it is! AFM- I took a hpt and it was whiter than white:( Not even a faint. Feeling very down, but just have to deal with it!

dont lose hope yet ::hugs:
sono showed my one follie now measuring at 18 :) so 1 if my blood work is high today ill have my IUI tomorrow or 2 ill do trigger tonight and shoot for IUI wednesday

wantjust1more i definitely see a faint line :thumbup:

Iui done!! 34 mill post wash 94 percent motility!!

Fx May is lucky for us all!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"