May IUI's!!

Iui done!! 34 mill post wash 94 percent motility!!

Fx May is lucky for us all!!!!

:happydance:

Hope your iui is tomorrow!!!

omg me too! the dr looked surprised kind of that i wasnt on anything but then he figured im young healthy and have carried before so it made sense, but offered the trigger and i dont want to take it lol but i will if i have to cuz that egg needs to drop.
im ready. im excited nervous but ready.

omg me too! the dr looked surprised kind of that i wasnt on anything but then he figured im young healthy and have carried before so it made sense, but offered the trigger and i dont want to take it lol but i will if i have to cuz that egg needs to drop.

If I were you, I would consider using the trigger. Only because it can def narrow down your O & make your IUI timing pretty perfect. The fact that you have been able to get pregnant before is a great sign & I would stick with unmedicated...except the trigger. This was IUI #4 for me but first time with trigger. Using opks got me so screwy & doubting my timing.

beneathmywing- Yay!! it's so exciting to know the numbers and the chances. Did you do clomid or the trigger?

claudiamarie3- Have you tried asking for the trigger? Thats what i had this cycle. Just helps with giving the eggs that "boost" that sometimes is needed. Fx'd for you!

For me-- I've taken two hpt, and theres a pink line it's just really light. I took one yesterday and this morning. So hoping something is going on and it's not the trigger. i wasn't supposed to test until wed. But couldn't help it!

If I were you, I would consider using the trigger. Only because it can def narrow down your O & make your IUI timing pretty perfect. The fact that you have been able to get pregnant before is a great sign & I would stick with unmedicated...except the trigger. This was IUI #4 for me but first time with trigger. Using opks got me so screwy & doubting my timing.

thats what i was thinking as well because my follie is just sitting there and its making nervous. im so new to all of this and have learned soooo much lol

beneathmywing- Yay!! it's so exciting to know the numbers and the chances. Did you do clomid or the trigger?

claudiamarie3- Have you tried asking for the trigger? Thats what i had this cycle. Just helps with giving the eggs that "boost" that sometimes is needed. Fx'd for you!

yup, if blood work shows nothing then were going to trigger tonight and do IUI wednesday :happydance:

I did clomid/no trigger.

yup, if blood work shows nothing then were going to trigger tonight and do IUI wednesday :happydance:

OMGOSH, it's so exciting!!! well praying you can get that trigger, i think it really helps!!! :happydance:

I did clomid/no trigger.

Oh okay-- :happydance:

That would be great if we all got our bfp's because iui!! :thumbup:

I did clomid/no trigger.

yesss and it sounds like you all had great motility so im sure were gonna have a bunch of BFPs:hugs:

I did clomid/no trigger.

yesss and it sounds like you all had great motility so im sure were gonna have a bunch of BFPs:hugs:

Keepin my FX'd-- i really am! it would be so nice to make this the "lucky" thread :hugs: Can't wait

I did clomid/no trigger.

Keepin my FX'd-- i really am! it would be so nice to make this the "lucky" thread :hugs: Can't wait

when are you due to start testing?

I did clomid/no trigger.

I was supposed to start wed. But started last night.. :haha:

I did clomid/no trigger.

I was supposed to start wed. But started last night.. :haha:

omg i love that smiley. yay!! dont u get discouraged if you dont see anything, its still early:winkwink:FXd

Here are my tests so far. The first one is yesterday (last night) and the second one is this morning. :shrug: We will see what happens by wednesday.. :happydance: I don't want to get my hopes up incase it's still the trigger, but i have some faith. :flower:

Attachments

• may 11th.jpg
    may 11th.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3
  • May 12th.jpg
    May 12th.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3
Here are my tests so far. The first one is yesterday (last night) and the second one is this morning. :shrug: We will see what happens by wednesday.. :happydance: I don't want to get my hopes up incase it's still the trigger, but i have some faith. :flower:

loooook

Attachments

• smiley.jpg
    smiley.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1

I did clomid/no trigger.

It would be pretty awesome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly