May IUI's!!

Claudia- did you do the iui yet? Let us know how it goes

IUI is at 145 getting ready to leave work now. i will definitely let you all know how it went. thank you ladies for just being here. i swear love my wife but its nice to have women who are on the same boat with me:hugs:

I know what you mean about having someone to chat to! It keeps me sane! Good luck!!!

hey ladies IM BACK and starting TWW yayyyy!!!!! i thought this day would never come :) easy as pie! i asked the dr at the end was there anything i needed to do, he said "make sure you listen to her and do as she says." and looks at my wife lol beta to be drawn 5/28

hey ladies IM BACK and starting TWW yayyyy!!!!! i thought this day would never come :) easy as pie! i asked the dr at the end was there anything i needed to do, he said "make sure you listen to her and do as she says." and looks at my wife lol beta to be drawn 5/28

Yay!!!!!!

My digi said "not pregnant".. I'll be hibernating.. I can't take this.

I'm so sorry :hugs: don't lose hope yet! It can really just be too early.

:hugs: Thank you! I'm so glad to have you all here. DH doesn't know what else to tell me except "will keep trying"... I'm so hurt.. :cry: I just think i should wait until after af doesn't come/or comes. :cry:

Don't lose hope... I'm in the same boat like u...one tube it's not over yet!

Thank you.. I really appreciate you all.

You have one tube too??

Yep lost our baby last year etopic at 7 weeks 3 days ... Was rush to the er cause it had ruptured and they had to take the tube right tube. This is our first month trying injectables and iui. I'm at 4 days past iui. We have no kids been married 2 years.

You have one tube too??

Yep lost our baby last year etopic at 7 weeks 3 days ... Was rush to the er cause it had ruptured and they had to take the tube right tube. This is our first month trying injectables and iui. I'm at 4 days past iui. We have no kids been married 2 years.

Wow I'm sorry for your loss.

I have a great feeling about us guys. Let's not give up I know it's hard.

Hang in there, ladies :hugs:

1dpo today and having lower stomach cramping. Wondering if it's still from the IUI yesterday. I don't know why I would be cramping at 1dpo. errr.

You have one tube too??

Wow I'm sorry for your loss.

I have a great feeling about us guys. Let's not give up I know it's hard.

Ty

Hang in there, ladies :hugs:

1dpo today and having lower stomach cramping. Wondering if it's still from the IUI yesterday. I don't know why I would be cramping at 1dpo. errr.

Ty I been experiencing mild back pain on and off. It's hard not to analyze everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->