May IUI's!!

Hang in there, ladies :hugs:

1dpo today and having lower stomach cramping. Wondering if it's still from the IUI yesterday. I don't know why I would be cramping at 1dpo. errr.

Ty I been experiencing mild back pain on and off. It's hard not to analyze everything.

Harder than ever.

R u on progestorone gel.. I am so I'm not sure if it's real symptoms or cause of the progerstorone.

Nope, I'm not. I was on Clomid and heard it can give you pregnancy symptoms during tww. awesome!

1dpo today and having lower stomach cramping. Wondering if it's still from the IUI yesterday. I don't know why I would be cramping at 1dpo. errr.

Ty I been experiencing mild back pain on and off. It's hard not to analyze everything.

Harder than ever.

R u on progestorone gel.. I am so I'm not sure if it's real symptoms or cause of the progerstorone.

I am on suppository progesterone...so I am having the same issues with symptoms. Ugh!

Harder than ever.

Nope, I'm not. I was on Clomid and heard it can give you pregnancy symptoms during tww. awesome!

Clomid didn't do that for me...but everyone is different.

Harder than ever.

Clomid didn't do that for me...but everyone is different.

True. I was only on 50mg so I am hoping it doesn't play games with me. Not fun at all.

Harder than ever.

I am on suppository progesterone...so I am having the same issues with symptoms. Ugh!

What dAy past iui are u on? I been having pings on both of my sides..and mild lower back pain on and off.. And lower stomach seem tender ( maybe cause had really bad ovulation pain on the side they removed the tube)

I am 9 dpo...very tired, moody...I have been sleeping early & taking naps...I never do that.

also cramping...forgot until I just got another one. but I usually have cramping in the last part of the tww...nothing means anything until it means something :)

My digi said "not pregnant".. I'll be hibernating.. I can't take this.

Don't lose hope... I'm in the same boat like u...one tube it's not over yet!

Thank you.. I really appreciate you all.

You have one tube too??

Yep lost our baby last year etopic at 7 weeks 3 days ... Was rush to the er cause it had ruptured and they had to take the tube right tube. This is our first month trying injectables and iui. I'm at 4 days past iui. We have no kids been married 2 years.

I lost our set of twins Aug of 2011.. Miscarried one, they thought i was only 6 weeks when we went in for the ultrasound, when they didn't see one, i started bleeding right away. Doc said "in the next 48 hours, you'll pass the baby".. They gave me a medical bag in case i caught it while bleeding.. I sat on the Toilet at home crying, cramping, bleeding, my mom rushed to where i live to help me.. I finally passed the baby, i was further along than they thought.. I saw the nubs, the head.. Looked like an alien.. I held my baby crying asking why why WHY.. I put my baby in the medical bag and had to freeze it.. So yes, he/she was in my freezer.. Took my baby to the doctor to get sent to the autopsy unit.. I mourned for a week... Like a normal mother would, after losing a child..
While i was sitting in church, a week later from the miscarriage.. i felt the pain, a stabbing pain.. When i went to the bathroom there was so much blood.. As soon as i walked out, i passed out in the hallway, when i woke up i was in the ER, levels were rising but not doubling.. They could not find any baby.. I was so upset not knowing what was happening... They Rushed me into the operating room and when i woke up, i remember asking the nurse what had happened.. She said "you had another baby stuck in your tube, we removed your tube and your baby as well"... I was so depressed, i could not stand life..

Not one, but two!! I asked why even get pregnant? To go through suffering, who would do this? Where did i go wrong?...
Worst pain I've ever felt..

You have one tube too??

Yep lost our baby last year etopic at 7 weeks 3 days ... Was rush to the er cause it had ruptured and they had to take the tube right tube. This is our first month trying injectables and iui. I'm at 4 days past iui. We have no kids been married 2 years.

I lost our set of twins Aug of 2011.. Miscarried one, they thought i was only 6 weeks when we went in for the ultrasound, when they didn't see one, i started bleeding right away. Doc said "in the next 48 hours, you'll pass the baby".. They gave me a medical bag in case i caught it while bleeding.. I sat on the Toilet at home crying, cramping, bleeding, my mom rushed to where i live to help me.. I finally passed the baby, i was further along than they thought.. I saw the nubs, the head.. Looked like an alien.. I held my baby crying asking why why WHY.. I put my baby in the medical bag and had to freeze it.. So yes, he/she was in my freezer.. Took my baby to the doctor to get sent to the autopsy unit.. I mourned for a week... Like a normal mother would, after losing a child..
While i was sitting in church, a week later from the miscarriage.. i felt the pain, a stabbing pain.. When i went to the bathroom there was so much blood.. As soon as i walked out, i passed out in the hallway, when i woke up i was in the ER, levels were rising but not doubling.. They could not find any baby.. I was so upset not knowing what was happening... They Rushed me into the operating room and when i woke up, i remember asking the nurse what had happened.. She said "you had another baby stuck in your tube, we removed your tube and your baby as well"... I was so depressed, i could not stand life..

Not one, but two!! I asked why even get pregnant? To go through suffering, who would do this? Where did i go wrong?...

oh im so sorry. thats the hardest thing someone could ever go thru. i think youre amazingly strong to be here with us and trying again :hugs: please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers

You have one tube too??

Im sorry for your pain. Especially the trama you had to deal with after to get to closure. We had alerted the Dr office a week before it happened that we had spotting.. the midwife dismiss it. the day i was rush to the ER i was in the Dr office and she assured me the baby is ok. put the sono machine and showed me the baby moving. Even tho I told her i was in a pain level of 8 or 9 she sentme home..That was 1 pm at 7 Pm the Pain was beyond bearing. My husband to me to the ER and the technician said as soon as she saw me she knew what was happening. they baby had already died and I had internal bleeding. If i had gone untreated we would of died. I have changed doctors. and hospital. what pissed me off is they should of paid attention. I feel like I need to know their job. Had no Idea what to expect cause we were never pregnant before. I didnt know what is normal and what is not. SO now Im research everything. My I knew things wasnt right and my husband said also trust the Dr. office. Now he trust my feeling on this. They could of prevent the tube loss if was taken care of a week earlier when I called them. This hospital policy is I have to see the midwife before seeing the doctor.

You have one tube too??

Im sorry for your pain. Especially the trama you had to deal with after to get to closure. We had alerted the Dr office a week before it happened that we had spotting.. the midwife dismiss it. the day i was rush to the ER i was in the Dr office and she assured me the baby is ok. put the sono machine and showed me the baby moving. Even tho I told her i was in a pain level of 8 or 9 she sentme home..That was 1 pm at 7 Pm the Pain was beyond bearing. My husband to me to the ER and the technician said as soon as she saw me she knew what was happening. they baby had already died and I had internal bleeding. If i had gone untreated we would of died. I have changed doctors. and hospital. what pissed me off is they should of paid attention. I feel like I need to know their job. Had no Idea what to expect cause we were never pregnant before. I didnt know what is normal and what is not. SO now Im research everything. My I knew things wasnt right and my husband said also trust the Dr. office. Now he trust my feeling on this. They could of prevent the tube loss if was taken care of a week earlier when I called them. This hospital policy is I have to see the midwife before seeing the doctor.

omg thats ridiculous. im so sorry that you had such a horrible experience like that. its so scary because we have to trust them to some point because theyre the drs but we KNOW our bodies as well.

You have one tube too??

Why does it have to be like that.. Horrible experiences-- pregnancies in general are supposed to be beautiful moments.
I feel like my doctor should have done a D&C, not let me del. the baby like that. I KNOW exactly how you feel. There is a pill they could have given us, MTX that would have done the process, still saving the tube.. I know how you feel and i know how it is being the one tube wonder.

we can't go back in time, all we can do it start fresh and every morning thank god that we are alive, because we lost so much blood. I feel like we went through the same experience but different sides of the body.. So weird..

we will get our rainbow babies. One way or another! :hugs:

You have one tube too??

oh im so sorry. thats the hardest thing someone could ever go thru. i think youre amazingly strong to be here with us and trying again :hugs: please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers

Thank you.. I always tell myself "why did god let me get pregnant, then take my babies, and the one thing that help produce them?" I think i've stopped asking why, and just have to keep moving forward with what i want. I just feel like this whole process takes up alot of time. :growlmad:

You have one tube too??

Thank you.. I always tell myself "why did god let me get pregnant, then take my babies, and the one thing that help produce them?" I think i've stopped asking why, and just have to keep moving forward with what i want. I just feel like this whole process takes up alot of time. :growlmad:

its ok youll be so happy once you have your baby that you took all the time you needed to get them:hugs:

I hate that for you. So heartbreaking. I'm so sorry.

I'm on a bus to Chicago with my oldest son's 8th grade class. I welcome the busy schedule to help me through this 2ww. I'll test either Friday night or Saturday morning. Friday will be 6dpiui. It'll just be test on out the trigger at that point

I got an email that said Congrats on you new addition and it was a coupon. Weird. Maybe the internet knows something I don't lol

I hate that for you. So heartbreaking. I'm so sorry.

I'm on a bus to Chicago with my oldest son's 8th grade class. I welcome the busy schedule to help me through this 2ww. I'll test either Friday night or Saturday morning. Friday will be 6dpiui. It'll just be test on out the trigger at that point

omg 8th grade! i cant get over that i have a 4th grader lol
yea same here. my 3 keep me busy on the weekends and talking to you all gets me thru my days

Wantjust1more- I'm so sorry that you had to go through such an ordeal!*hugs* I hope that you are blessed with bfp this cycle!

Hi please can I join?

I'm on cd 5 doing my 3 rd attempt of iui this month guessing 24 th may.

Clomid, prognova to thicken lining, scans from day 8 -natural ovulation and iui day after positive test. Progesterone pessaries after and weekly acupuncture x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->