May IUI's!!

Fx for all you ladies! We have a great thread going on and hoping it's a lucky one <3

I'm praying too that this is everyones lucky thread and month!!! lol :holly:
It would be so awesome!!!

How are you feeling?

hehe Holly is the best :holly:

I'm okay.. still no sore boobs, which is odd. My boobs start to hurt at 1dpo until af. Still crampy and just sore and my hips are achy today and I'm sooooooo tired. :wacko: more than usual haha.

How are you feeling?

Fx for all you ladies! We have a great thread going on and hoping it's a lucky one <3

How are you feeling?

I'm okay.. still no sore boobs, which is odd. My boobs start to hurt at 1dpo until af. Still crampy and just sore and my hips are achy today and I'm sooooooo tired. :wacko: more than usual haha.

How are you feeling?

i just realized i had my iui the day after u did :) i was still a little crampy yesterday today just a little tight on my abdomen and lower back pain but nothing more

How are you feeling?

How are you feeling?

i just realized i had my iui the day after u did :) i was still a little crampy yesterday today just a little tight on my abdomen and lower back pain but nothing more

Yay. We can potentially be bump buddies, hun <3

Same here. I had cramping last cycle as well, so maybe the IUI does cause some cramping/aching.

How are you feeling?

How are you feeling?

Same here. I had cramping last cycle as well, so maybe the IUI does cause some cramping/aching.

oh how fun! i hope well end up being bump buddies :happydance:
last cycle what other symptoms did u have? and did u hold out til 12dpo to test? my nurse is making me wait til 5/28

Best of luck everybody. Hope those are good symptoms wildchic xx

My baby from my early loss would have been born April 30th and it's been really hard seeing newborns thinking I should be excited about mine. Hoping we can all get pregnant soon and all be happy xxx

My baby from my early loss would have been born April 30th and it's been really hard seeing newborns thinking I should be excited about mine. Hoping we can all get pregnant soon and all be happy xxx

Good luck, hun :hugs: I'm sorry for your loss <3

How are you feeling?

How are you feeling?

oh how fun! i hope well end up being bump buddies :happydance:
last cycle what other symptoms did u have? and did u hold out til 12dpo to test? my nurse is making me wait til 5/28

The norm, cramping, headaches, sore boobs. All AF related, apparently =/

I waited till about 11dpo to test. I think I'm going to end up testing much sooner this cycle because I have about 20 ic's lolll.

im so sorry:cry: but im sure youll get your BFP:hugs:

Really sorry about how you're feeling Lazy*hugs*. I'm sure we will get there and we will all be happy! Fx for us all! How did your cycle off go? Could you relax and not think about ttc?

How are you feeling?

How are you feeling?

Maybe it's a good sign!!! I'm good, was SUPER tired yesterday went to be at 7pm and didn't wake up til about 5/530.. I feel rested now. The only thing are sore is my nipples not the whole boob.. so weird. and usually i feel wet like af is going to come.. and nothing.. Idk what is up. Maybe it's a good sign!!! I think i'm going to have a drink tonight, do you all think it's a good idea????:shrug:

Welcome Emi & Lazy:) glad we're all in one thread:) fx for this cycle ladies! I'm 13dpo & af should be here on Saturday. Hoping she stays away tho! Any of you ladies experiencing any symptoms? So far I've had a breakout on my face, twinges in my left ovary(last night), a mouth ulcer(omg, it hurts!), af cramps on 6dpo, dizzy on 4&5dpo. And how can I forget, I've been so moody & irritated these past 2 days! While I know that all this could be normal in the tww(or all in my head,lol), I'm trying to be hopeful! Saturday is my beta & I just wish it could come quicker!

Wow sounds like all my symptoms!!!:thumbup:

Another neg test for me at 12 dpo. Lets hope Sunday has better results.

Hi ladies I'm Bee from Australia and I had my very first unmediated IUI on 13th May 2014. I am 28 and my husband is 30 and we can't conceive naturally because my husband has had cancer three times in the last two years and his last surgery has caused him to develop a medical condition called retrograde ejaculation (sperm retracts back into the bladder as opposed to coming out). Luckily when he was first diagnosed we were able to bank his sperm and now he has been given a good bill of health consistently for the last 9 months we felt it was good timing to start our journey to have a family.
As I mentioned I had my first IUI on Tuesday (just gone) and I'm so nervous. I didn't have any medications this time around just monitored closely via blood tests and ultrasounds and I had a trigger on Monday the day before the procedure.
I supposed I'm worried because I don't know anyone who has experienced what we have and gone through IUI and IVF. So any advice or friendly chatting would be so comforting.
I have had cramping on and off in my lower abdomen and slight spotting on yesterday (15th) which I read online could be a result of the insemination etc.
I wish everyone on here lots of luck and look forward to some nice stories!! xo

Hi ladies I'm Bee from Australia and I had my very first unmediated IUI on 13th May 2014. I am 28 and my husband is 30 and we can't conceive naturally because my husband has had cancer three times in the last two years and his last surgery has caused him to develop a medical condition called retrograde ejaculation (sperm retracts back into the bladder as opposed to coming out). Luckily when he was first diagnosed we were able to bank his sperm and now he has been given a good bill of health consistently for the last 9 months we felt it was good timing to start our journey to have a family.
As I mentioned I had my first IUI on Tuesday (just gone) and I'm so nervous. I didn't have any medications this time around just monitored closely via blood tests and ultrasounds and I had a trigger on Monday the day before the procedure.
I supposed I'm worried because I don't know anyone who has experienced what we have and gone through IUI and IVF. So any advice or friendly chatting would be so comforting.
I have had cramping on and off in my lower abdomen and slight spotting on yesterday (15th) which I read online could be a result of the insemination etc.

hiii and welcome! i just had my 1st unmedicated IUI on tuesday as well :) i am 29 and my wife 26 and were ttc our first. good luck to you! im sorry your hubby has gone thru so much but it sounds like hes doing great! FXd

Welcome Emi & Lazy:) glad we're all in one thread:) fx for this cycle ladies! I'm 13dpo & af should be here on Saturday. Hoping she stays away tho! Any of you ladies experiencing any symptoms? So far I've had a breakout on my face, twinges in my left ovary(last night), a mouth ulcer(omg, it hurts!), af cramps on 6dpo, dizzy on 4&5dpo. And how can I forget, I've been so moody & irritated these past 2 days! While I know that all this could be normal in the tww(or all in my head,lol), I'm trying to be hopeful! Saturday is my beta & I just wish it could come quicker!

Wow sounds like all my symptoms!!!:thumbup:

Fx that it means something positive*wink* I've been cramping today tho, so I'm expecting the witch to show her ugly face late tonight or tomorrow morning:(

I hope you get a :bfp: 12dpo is still early and I think the latest for implantaion is about 12dpo, so fx for you hun!

Hi and welcome:) sorry you dh went through all that hun! I hope that iui works 1st go for you! The ladies here are great! Ask if you have any questions!

I have a feeling this isn't our cycle.. My face is breaking out again, like crazy, i don't know what it is but looking back with my miss carriage and son my face was clear before a bfp... I'm so sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->