May IUI's!!

Wantjust1more- so sorry about af :hugs: How was your lining this past cycle, thick, thin, just right? Ask your doc about your progesterone and to check your lining. I wish you all the luck for this cycle!

They said it looked really good. Usually it's 21mm. After ovulation. They didn't seem worried. :shrug:

Idk anymore, but something will happen eventually

Nurse said-- Same thing as last time.. Clomid 5-9, IUI, and trigger. She said it's up to science, and there's not a whole lot i can do unless we do IVF...

I'm so sad-- :cry: I feel defeated. Once again. But I do know it will happen I may be 30, (i'm almost there), 35, 40, but our time will come. My heart will be complete.

Nurse said-- Same thing as last time.. Clomid 5-9, IUI, and trigger. She said it's up to science, and there's not a whole lot i can do unless we do IVF...

I'm so sad-- :cry: I feel defeated. Once again. But I do know it will happen I may be 30, (i'm almost there), 35, 40, but our time will come. My heart will be complete.

how may IUIs before they say u need IVF?
my dr lets us do 3 IUIs then we move to IVF

Wantjust1more- so sorry about af :hugs: How was your lining this past cycle, thick, thin, just right? Ask your doc about your progesterone and to check your lining. I wish you all the luck for this cycle!

They said it looked really good. Usually it's 21mm. After ovulation. They didn't seem worried. :shrug:

Isn't 21mm too thick? I've read that it should be anywhere between 8-12 for implantation to occur. I see you on Clomid, won't it thin your lining? I hope this next cycle works!!!

how may IUIs before they say u need IVF?
my dr lets us do 3 IUIs then we move to IVF

they said this one and then they said that we should look into IVF. We already have in April and nothing is covered. 30,000 for 3 frozen 3 fresh cycles and we are not guaranteed a baby. We would still have to pay that money if we didn't achieve a pregnancy. :cry:
I don't know why they can't do injections, something my gosh.:growlmad:

wantjustonemore - Sorry to hear AF came. You seem to have a very positive outlook on things and I'm sure you and your RE will find a plan that will get you a BFP!

A little update, I had my IUI this morning instead of tomorrow. My blood work from yesterday showed I was having an LH surge on my own. So I did the trigger yesterday afternoon and IUI at 11am today.

Fingers crossed that this is the one that works. And now on to the very long tww.

wantjustonemore - Sorry to hear AF came. You seem to have a very positive outlook on things and I'm sure you and your RE will find a plan that will get you a BFP!

A little update, I had my IUI this morning instead of tomorrow. My blood work from yesterday showed I was having an LH surge on my own. So I did the trigger yesterday afternoon and IUI at 11am today.

Fingers crossed that this is the one that works. And now on to the very long tww.

I'm trying to Stay positive, its still hard, but i know if i ovulate on my right side its even greater, just a matter of science and the lord above. I think I'm doing yoga this cycle.. :)

Isn't 21mm too thick? I've read that it should be anywhere between 8-12 for implantation to occur. I see you on Clomid, won't it thin your lining? I hope this next cycle works!!!

I don't know, she said last cycle in April she thought i was pregnant .. Obviously i wasn't, but she always says "lining is good".. when would i take progesterone if i got some from them? Do you know?

I'm trying to Stay positive, its still hard, but i know if i ovulate on my right side its even greater, just a matter of science and the lord above. I think I'm doing yoga this cycle.. :)

wow! well i hope next cycle is your cycle!

I don't know, she said last cycle in April she thought i was pregnant .. Obviously i wasn't, but she always says "lining is good".. when would i take progesterone if i got some from them? Do you know?

I had my IUI this morning and I start progesterone on Friday for 2 weeks.

Ladies, I am officially on a new cycle. I called the nurse & requested the same protocol this month except no IUI & scan on CD 9. I will be out of town on CD 10 & 12. So we will do timed which is not high odds...but at least my insurance will cover most of it so I will not be wasting a cycle nor out of pocket by much.

So sorry AF arrived but I'm glad you are finding peace in moving forward. My doc tried to repeat my clomid cycle and I said the side effects were awful and of my insurance covered it I would like to move on with new protocol. The nurse had to speak with my doc but she called med back and let me move forward with injections. Also, I started progesterone the day after my IUI and it has obviously really helped my levels. I'm not planning on testing until my BW next Tuesday morning!

Flutterby - I'm sorry the tests seem to be due to the trigger but it's not for sure yet! My boobs are sore today - and the usually get sore right around this time so I'm trying to not be sad. It doesn't help that every time I go down the stairs I'm reminded that they hurt! :winkwink:

Gliterbg - that exact thing happened to me this cycle - best of luck!

Beaglemom - I'm glad you can at least try something this cycle!

Well here they are side by side. First is yesterday 6:30 am, middle 3pm yesterday and last is 3 am today. I just wish for once this TTC worked for me lol as I'm sure everyone else thinks the same thing. Tomorrow is sooo far away

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 10
I def see something there! How many dpiui are you? When is af due? FX for you!

You still have a few more days!
FX'ed those lines get darker! I'd use fmu tomorrow morning!

13 days is a looooong time for the trigger to still be there. Or so I've read!

Ladies, I am officially on a new cycle. I called the nurse & requested the same protocol this month except no IUI & scan on CD 9. I will be out of town on CD 10 & 12. So we will do timed which is not high odds...but at least my insurance will cover most of it so I will not be wasting a cycle nor out of pocket by much.

Sorry af showed!! Wishing your new cycle lots of luck :hugs:

Well here they are side by side. First is yesterday 6:30 am, middle 3pm yesterday and last is 3 am today. I just wish for once this TTC worked for me lol as I'm sure everyone else thinks the same thing. Tomorrow is sooo far away

I see it, hun.. Hoping this is your bfp!!!!! fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->